public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Actual Gabe here if you're wondering btw(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Actual Gabe here if you're wondering btw';
int postNumber = 7154688;
String image = '1714751104825217.jpg';
String date = '05/03/24(Fri)11:45:04';
String comment = 'So, how would you honestly criticize my current work and how much will getting into an "6+ hours of drawing everyday" schedule alongside studying fundies, drawing from life and studying other artists constantly improve my skills in the spawn of months?

Thus far, I've been drawing for around 2/3 years, purely for fun without properly studying anything (outside dabbling in early dab lessons/early keys to drawing/early perspective made easy but quitting all of them due to my past lack of will), for around 2/3 hours per day max and spending months and months without drawing anything.
Despite having fun again drawing recentely and seeing slow gains purely by rote, I consider myself an extremely mediocre and lazy artist, and sometimes I wish my art didn't look so amateurish.

Now I feel like I have the potential and confidence to significantly improve my current skill level (pic related) in a short amount of time and get rid of the amount of shortcuts to properly get me in a mid/high intermediate stage.

My goals are mainly regarding making my art more dynamic and significantly less stiff, significantly improving my figure drawing, human anatomy and perspective knowledge, learn how to draw appealing and expressive faces, make things like clothing and hair more "realistic", learn how to properly draw backgrounds, learn how to do competent and complex NSFW art, learn how to draw mecha and vehicles better, and, just in general, evolve my art style into something significantly more detailed, complex, appealing, and technically proficient than what I currently do now.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7154689 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)11:47:12'  && image=='ShinbeeMarvie.png') {

'As a side note, Should I keep coloring like this for now? It looks kinda nice';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7154692 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)11:53:39') {

'>>7154688
I know nothing about the Gabe lore but I know you've got your fan club mentioning you constantly, I'd say do copies of pieces you like preferably as close to the original as possible and then do an original piece shamelessly aping off of the piece you just did a copy of.
Only real way you'll see major improvements in a short 3 months, good luck'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7154707 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)12:26:10') {

'>>7154688
I've been drawing since 2019 and I've been here since 2021 yet I'm still shit.
I study and practice drawing but I'm not improving much if at all so drawing is a skill that is not for everyone.
I'm not talking about talent, I'm talking about aptitude, you know those people that go thru coding bootcamps for months/years and still suck while others learn to code on their own in months?
They don't have aptitude and real interest in coding so they're just wasting time and money trying to learn.
It's the same for any other skill including drawing, some people spend years learning it and still have shit skills (I'm not talking about myself only, I know others like me) while others learn it in less than 1 year.
I won't give up tho but I accepted that I'm probably never be a good artist no matter how much I practice and study and that's okay, I still wanna learn how to draw.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7154708 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)12:31:29') {

'your biggest hurdle is your taste
but you can't fix taste'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7154710 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)12:33:01') {

'>>7154708
>your biggest hurdle is your taste
>but you can't fix taste
Elaborate?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7154726 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)12:44:20') {

'>>7154688
This is really improvement I don't get the hate.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7154785 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)13:58:43') {

'Gabe is real? And he’s been drawing as long as I have? What’s the world coming to?!';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7155023 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)18:04:35') {

'Bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7155086 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)19:53:55') {

'How about you try fucking making something instead of just mindlessly drawing fanart/OCs. Laziness and lack of motivation is just a sign that you don't care about what you're doing, so do something you DO care about.
But we all know you don't actually want advice, you just want another crumb of attention. And that's why you'll get nowhere and make nothing of any significance.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7155099 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)20:12:14') {

'>>7154708
You can fix taste, but it takes work and willingness to abandon the weird shit you like that nobody else does
https://youtu.be/aLAhCcBCGsg
Gabe doesn't want to abandon his autistic deviantart look however which is why he thinks he can just brute-force "grind" his way into a strain of deviantart autism others will respect (but he's also too lazy to commit to that)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7155473 && dateTime=='05/04/24(Sat)06:56:51'  && image=='tumblr_n0q6d25opt1szsi8zo1_1280.jpg') {

'>>7155099
>it takes work and willingness to abandon the weird shit you like that nobody else does
Does striving to draw in a more stylized art style regarding proportions and shape similar to manga artists like Hiroyuki Takei or Kazuki Takahashi counts as striving for "weird shit that nobody else does"?
I know my current art style isn't even born out of trying to copy them but rather out of lacking in draftmanship, master studies and practice, but I feel like taste is subjective for the most part.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7157756 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:20:42') {

'>>7154707
Pyw'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7157768 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:03:56') {

'>>7154688
who tf is gabe'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==7158065 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)12:21:02') {

'>>7157768
apparently OP is Gabe'
;

}

}
}