public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void /k/ dreams(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = '/k/ dreams';
int postNumber = 61571154;
String image = '1715005104413156.png';
String date = '05/06/24(Mon)10:18:24';
String comment = 'Anyone have any /k/ related dreams?
>Have reoccurring dream where I am in a self defense scenario
>They are always different, but the one reoccurring element is that for some reason my gun fucks up, won't cycle, the trigger feels like it is 2 tons to pull and just won't let me fire a round, etc.
>Be me last night
>Dream I am being confronted by my ex girlfriend's dad for some reason
>He pulls out a gun and starts firing at me
>Duck behind a car and pull out my carry gun and try to return fire
>The trigger feels like it is impossible to pull
>Have to use both hands just to pull the trigger
>All the while he is steadily firing upon me and going through mags
>Eventually manage to squeeze off a round
>Immediately stovepipes, and I have to tap and rack
>Double feeds and I have to dump the mag and rack several times and insert a fresh mag
>Whole dream follows this pattern until I am eventually hit by gunfire and wake up in a panic
This shit is so insanely stressful. I always wake up with my heart beating out of my chest and sweating my ass off.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573320 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:00:04'  && image=='Brother.gif') {

'>>61571154
Does bashing my coworker's head in with a rock count?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573362 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:04:57'  && image=='ECFF0Yi.gif') {

'>>61571154
Do you have an erection upon waking?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573396 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:10:04') {

'>>61571154
Ever since I started taking anti-depressants I have started having vividly real pedophilic nightmares.
I have woken up vomiting some nights because they are so disturbing.
It's hard to tell even the people you love about this kind of stuff. Thanks for reading.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573440 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:17:50') {

'>>61571154
>be me, disembodied spectator camera floating in 3 dimensional space
>see a man sitting on a bench in a vast armory full of assorted firearms of different makes and models
>he's grabbing random guns off the racks and stripping them to try and study the mechanisms and figure out how they work
>the first gun he grabs is a Lewis gun, he strips it, seems disinterested, puts it back together and sticks it back on the rack
>he grabs an FG-42 off the rack, he tears it down to individual components
>once he has it laid out on the floor as parts he notices something, frowns, and reassembles the gun
>somewhere in the process it became a Lewis gun
>he glares at the gun, shoves it back on the rack and grabs another at random
>it's the RM-277 from the XM7 trials
>dude's not even done field stripping it and he finds himself holding that cog/spring assembly on the bottom of the Lewis gun
>clearly frustrated he throws it back together and practically slams it back on the rack
>grabs an M60 and opens the top cover
>he is now holding the pan mag instead of the top cover
>he hucks the gun away like it insulted his mother and screams "THEY'RE ALL FUCKING LEWIS GUNS"
>I wake up, have a good chuckle about it, and go to work'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573475 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:24:29') {

'>Be me
>Fall asleep in comfy suburban home
>Get kicked awake, I'm in a hastily prepared fighting shelter in a mostly abandoned urban/industrial zone
>Blink my dreary eyes awake, it's a big ass tunnel, I mean BIG ASS tunnel, I realize there used to be shops and restaurants here, before shit went sideways
>I have a small hammock-like cot rigged together from locally available supplies, it's comfier than most of the sleeping provisions I see around
>God I love these people
>Every single one of them has shown themselves to be competent, smart, trustworthy, respectable, dependable, and just generally excellent people
>I feel like I'm the slowest, most dimwitted, most uninteresting, least fit among them
>Why do they look on me so favorably?
>Musings cut short, someone tosses me a rifle and a messenger bag full of mags
>Woman in GWOT era USMC gear tells me the patrols are coming, we can leave or fuck with them and then leave
>I'm so tired
>I'm afraid
>We've been doing pretty hot lately, I tell her my decision is to ambush and then leave
>Before I finish my coffee, I'm in the middle of one hundred people, all geared up, all bound and determined
>Forward element makes contact
>I begin listing off fireteams and positions they should be in
>I know it's about to get real hot
>Why do they follow me, I barely have a clue what I'm doing
>The ambush is successful, and over -fast-
>A platoon of jackboots hosed down with rounds before most of them can even hit the deck
>Hiding in the detritus, we were close enough to see their eye colors when our L shaped positions opened up
>Everyone wordlessly moves back, everyone accounted for, only a couple of the enemies managed to get any rounds off, none of ours hit except for one grazing boo-boo
>"Pity them, they know not what they do"
>We head back
>Continued'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573515 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:32:20'  && image=='meme921047107138523525.png') {

'Same dream once a week or every two weeks.
>Wake up in bed
>Hear something outside my door
>Someone tries to kick down the door
>Go for my pillow gun (LCP)
>Intruder breaks through the door
>Start pulling the trigger
>*click* *click* *click*
>Rack the slide
>*click* *click* *click*
>intruder is now just standing there
>I start screaming and getting up to attack with my fists
Then I wake up in pool of sweat and make sure all the doors are locked. I don't know why I keep having the same damn dream so often. It's gotten me paranoid about my gun and ammo choices. I now take my little pillow gun shooting at least every other week, and I always clean and function test it when I get back from shooting. My pillow now permanently smells like ballistol.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573561 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:38:46') {

'>>61573475
>We have the whole camp broken down inside of an hour
>It's routine at this point, but everyone knows exactly what they need to do, and just does it
>We're in full ruck
>We leave the giant tunnel, the surface is an industrial area that's been bombed or shelled to shit
>We're all so fucking tired of this bullshit "war"
>Suddenly it clicks in my mind
>The major political parties reached their logical conclusion, turned into Nazis vs Commies
>Most just want to live free
>The Nazis and Commies set up their own political blocs, the US was in a state of civil war, with the majority of the civilian population rebelling against both
>I lead one such company, for some fucking reason
>A couple miles up, passing through dilapidated buildings and structures, the Commies set up a checkpoint in a terrain chokepoint
>We have to fight through
>My troops are fucking good, all I have to do is state the general idea and the timetable I'd like to do it in, and they figure out the rest
>Every element knows their exact job and how best to get it done
>We set up
>The checkpoint erupts from a remote control VBIED
>What's left is drowned in MG fire
>What's left after that is peppered with rifle fire
>What's still moving stops moving after a couple of improvised grenades
>Scout the structures
>They were holding civvy prisoners, set them free
>Find an intel brief detailing a Nazi HVT just north of the new border, somewhere by what used to be New Jersey
>We spend weeks moving, scouting, blending in and doing recon
>HVT spotted
>One of their major political leaders, one of the ones who started this whole decade long shitfest
>It's time
>More prep, I spend time with everyone, we camp, we sing, we dance, we generally have fun
>We share our pre-war stories
>I'm so far from my home state, it doesn't even exist as a political border anymore
>But freedom only dies if everyone allows it to
>We don't
>It's go time
>Continued again'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573587 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:42:53') {

'>>61571154
>Anyone have any /k/ related dreams?
I've experienced a vivid WWI gas attack in a dream, also some hazy memories of submarines and being on a wooden deck of a battleship that fires a broadside during night time'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573653 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:53:29') {

'>>61573561
>The dream takes actual months, months worth of memories, of learning names, of getting into minor skirmishes with my compatriots
>We always win
>Eventually we leave commie territory, and enter the nazi territory
>Weeks more of moving, staying hidden when we have to, but we're the only souls around for a while
>Eventually we get where we need to be, the HVT is giving a big speech before a move to claim new territory
>We've spent days slowcrawling with heavy packs to get into positions
>What used to be a suburban shopping center is now being used as a forward base
>There's helos parked, trucks, a ton of repurposed commercial civvy vehicles
>This is going to fucking suck, but we have to do it
>I pick a team of about 30, the rest on standby in case shit hits the fan
>There's a giant industrial tunnel network here, too - that's what we use to get in
>No point in trying to do it quiet, the nazis question and harass every citizen they see to demand ID and paperwork every time they see one
>The 30 of us find what used to be a sewer canal and use that to infil into the shopping center
>We're able to infil on the inside of their security perimeter
>We do our thing, slow crawl to our predetermined positions, with multiple clear lines of fire, setting up in abandoned buildings or making hidey holes out of the plentifully available scrap
>Wait
>Wait for two days
>HVT walks up in front of the conscripted troops assembled
>As soon as he takes the podium, his head, shoulders, both sides of his torso explode from the near-simultaneous impact of a dozen rounds
>The closest shooter is a few hundred meters out
>We fucking BOOK it, hear gunfire and explosions
>Make it back to the sewer
>The other half of the team didn't make it
>Fuck, I loved them
>I loved her
>No time, we have to move
>Book it back to the tunnel ASAP, the rest of the company is antsy
>A nazi patrol came around and got smoked, but we lost a few in the exchange
>We boogie
>cont for the last time'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573709 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:01:42') {

'>>61571154
Two times one good one bad

Good:
>Dream about getting a nice 100ha/250acres farm where I have my own harem of vietnamese cum crazed warbrides equipped with mat49 mas49-56 mse and frfg2, most qts are Sharon Lee, vina sky, kya tropic and rae lil black.

Bad
I am in the process of getting laid with a girl I had a crush on and my deceased cousin xome to do voyeur shit, I tzll him to GTFO because he'll ruin the mood and also because he shouldn't be there, he dead.
He laugh at me so I brandish a revolver to scare him, trigger is 12333lbs, he vomits his lungs ( he died of acute and agressive lung cancer at 37)

I wake up and cry, he was a good cousin and I jnew he would've shagged the girl if he had the opportunity to ( none of us had)

>>61573396
If its a real pedophile dream and not you fantasying on your 13-17yr old xousin/nephew/neighbor/student out of boredom you probably have underlying child trauma regarding your sexual development mate, your brain hid it in your subconscious but antidepressants are messing with it
Or you are becoming a pedo out of destructive depression turning your pain into sadism/degeneracy.

In both cases I'll advocate seeking help fast, and maybe changing your meds.
Unless you're larping of course.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573718 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:03:46') {

'>>61571154
>Walking, minding my own business
>Some asshole on a bike rides by "FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU"
>He keeps riding
>Wonder what the fuck that was all about.
>I cross the street, he comes back and flashes a knife.
>I have nothing to defend myself with.
>I stumble into something
> 7.5 pound dumbell just randomly on the sidewalk.
>fuck it
>Heave it into dude's face as he's getting off his bike
>He collapses like he's been killed
>Lights and sirens go off behind me
>aw fuck
>Police are already putting their gloves on and reaching for weapons
>"get on your knees"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61573727 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:05:39') {

'>>61573653
>Ground penetrating bomb lands a few hundred meters behind us, about where we were a few minutes ago, tears a hole the nazis use to get inside
>We are now in a fighting retreat
>We move as fast as we can, shoot when we can, we cannot let ourselves get pinned
>Keep this up for hours
>Run out of smokes
>Run out of grenades
>Ammo is dwindled
>I've lost another handful along the way
>But no one knows the tunnels like we do
>We live here
>Eventually, finally, break contact
>I've lost almost half of my force
>Everyone left thinks it was a worthy endeavor
>I don't
>Weeks later we make it back to "home," mostly in silence, in what's called the neutral zone, a band of territory that neither side has been able to conquer yet
>Everyone seems to be celebrating
>Open partying in the streets
>We find out that the father of the man we killed was so distraught over losing his son he snapped
>Livestreamed a confession that both parties created the entire fucking conflict as a means to control people, livestream an-hero'd
>Mass outrage, the citizens lose their minds, the situation is impossible to contain for both sides of the conflict
>What we did was the beginning of the end of the fucking nightmare
>I'd been hit half a dozen times on the way out, finally feeling convalescent
>It doesn't feel like a victory
>Go to sleep
>Wake up in my comfy suburban home in a cold sweat
>Realize all of those people I cherished, gone
>I knew their names
>I knew their faces
>I met some of their families
>Never happened
>All the losses, all the pain, all the processing of grief, the hard choices, the victories, all of it was dreamland
>I'm mopey and kind of agitated for a week
It felt like I lived every single day of six months of nightmare dystopian hell in one night, and I worry that's our future if we don't stop voting in shitbags.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61574441 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)18:07:31'  && image=='John_Ringo-Into_the_Looking_Glass.jpg') {

'>>61571154
I once hallucinated entire John Ringo novel series out of thin air in a dream'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61574469 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)18:11:29') {

'>>61574441
needless to say I was super disappointed when I woke up and it wasn't real'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61577356 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)04:14:04') {

'>>61574469
Be the change! Write your own /k/ sci-fi novel!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61577431 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)04:53:44') {

'>>61571154
I sometimes have trouble racking the slide, but usually my shots land and do the job'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61577796 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)06:56:13'  && image=='G36KV.jpg') {

'>>61571154
When I was in highschool I had a dream where my school was attacked by soldiers who looked like HECU Marines. I don't remember how I managed to stop the first soldier I cam across but one detail that stuck with me is that I picked up his G36KV in the configuration picrelated and lead my classmates into safety. Then for whatever reason I decided that the school had tunnels underneath and I had to go down to stop the rest of the attackers and the dream started looking more like the Agroprom underground from STALKER.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61579454 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)12:22:18') {

'>>61573727
wtf anon idk how some of you guys have 3 part novel length dreams.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61579502 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)12:28:24') {

'>>61579454
I don't dream often but this happens to me. It's 2 or 3 unrelated dreams that happen during one night, and I'll only remember the details on the last one. Sometimes the theme of the dreams overlap or they show continuity and become more memorable.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61583082 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)21:54:44') {

'bump (in the night?)';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61584941 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)05:42:19') {

'>>61571154
just woke up from an extremely vivid dream about alien invasion. setting was I was back in college. there is a mountain just west of campus and friend I had at the time yelled to me when I was walking to class. she yelled to me and pointed beyond the past the mountain and over the admin building I was near..I couldn't see anything so I ran over to her. there was a huge 3 pointed-star, silver spaceship taking off and making it's way into the sky. It flashed away (like the FTL zoom) and several other ships of different designs could be seen coming into view and doing the same. about that time people started yelling and running from around the corner of the admin building we were a ways away from and my friend freaked out. we started running back to my place for my guns when an elevator popped open near us and disgorged a bunch of mutilated people and an aliem. then we really started running. aliens were popping out of doorways and grabbing people and all I could think was
>gotta get to my guns!
about then I woke up and now it's 4:40am and I'm probably not going to sleep anymore.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61585650 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)09:05:47') {

'>>61571154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAwE6xlrUhk'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61585862 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)09:45:34'  && image=='1663477415664549.png') {

'99% of nightmares are caused by your blanket being too warm for your climate. That's why you wake up sweating, incidentally.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61586191 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)10:47:51'  && image=='42-49329574.jpg') {

'Do you think they have similar dreams except it's like

>oh fuck oh no my spear made out of rubber aieeeeeee save me mictlantecuhtli'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61587858 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:02:29') {

'>>61586191
>be me, EOEO
>massive jungle boar appears innabrush
>must be twice the size of the biggest one I've ever seen if not bigger
>look behind me
>path is gone, just a wall of bushes and thorns
>try to fight
>spear head breaks
fucking stone
>keep fighting
>hardened aged fire dried spear shaft is suddenly bendy like it's a fresh green branch
>try to run
>loincloth falls, I am naked
>trip over my own stupid loincloth
fuck'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61587979 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:19:45') {

'>>61573515
Do you think the issue here is more that you’re paranoid of something bad happening to begin with? Why are you afraid of an intruder breaking in, so much so that you have a pillow piece to begin with? Of course it’s always possible that someone breaks in, but most people don’t have nightmares about it nor feel the need to constantly test their gun to potentially fight off someone breaking in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61588155 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:44:54'  && image=='2 types of ships.jpg') {

'I keep having dreams of being drafted back into the Navy after been out since '99. Go into the engine room of a new submarine and don't really know what is going on.
>"go stand watch in engine room lower level"
>umm, ok.
new equipment I haven't seen before, things in different places. Have to take logs and don't know where all the temps and guages are, etc.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61590677 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)21:16:56'  && image=='maxresdefault.jpg') {

'>>61571154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy4rJcYmtUM'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61592705 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)03:51:58') {

'>>61571154
>I'm a soldier in the ACW
>no idea which side I’m on
>in a tightly packed firing line, dudes to the left and right of me
>I have a pinfire revolving rifle
>cases are stuck, keep trying to reload
>bullets are flying
>people dying all around me
Anyway, I’ve had the urge to buy a pinfire revolving rifle since that dream. Been trawling the auction houses and gunbroker but no luck so far.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==61594971 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)12:43:06') {

'>>61584941
Waking up that early and not being able to go back to sleep is a really shitty feeling.'
;

}

}
}