public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Wish I could live on easy mode(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Wish I could live on easy mode';
int postNumber = 35537833;
String image = '1714101082441424.jpg';
String date = '04/25/24(Thu)23:11:22';
String comment = 'I could have lived my life as a cute, socially adjusted 4'11" baby faced foid, Not being a khhv, Partying, having a relationship, having a friend group, just having a well adjusted social life in general but instead I'm a mentally ill antisocial foid with poon toughts 24/7.

I'm not even trans, every time I fap I fantasize about scissoring, taking cock/strap in the poon and cloning myself to fuck my foid body, I'm just a mentally ill woman. My theory is that my retardation it's do to being socialized as a male in kindergarten by mistake because my classmates thought I was a boy until the end of the year, so my brain got poon brainworms in my formative years that would remain for the rest of my life.

>shota mode in elementary school
>shota mode in middle shchool
>go on t for 9 months in high school when I still tought I could make it
>go through the hell of being an obvious pooner in highschool

nowaday I go through life as this ambiguos shota/tomboy thing, I cope by shotamoding when I go to random places alone and girlmode in work in order to not be an obvious pooner. This way life it's not hell, I would call it purgatory, where I don't have to go through the hell that a man or a clocky pooner my height would have to go through, but I also can't unlock the tutorial mode as I would have to be okay with female socialization 24/7 and I'm too mentally ill for that.

Is there a way for me to get rid of the poon urges and live as a normal cis foid?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==35538431 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)00:04:25') {

'why can any of you people just live your adult lives without subscribing to most of the expect socialization?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==35538676 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)00:25:17') {

'don't a lot of trans boys want to look like shotas. are you sure you definitely don't?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==35538844 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)00:43:33') {

'>>35537833
post face and ill judge your phrenology'
;

}

}
}