public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 23324286;
String image = '1714073606844530.jpg';
String date = '04/25/24(Thu)15:33:26';
String comment = 'Where does Jung talk about heroic individuation and facing the Dragon?';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==23324322 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)15:42:01') {

'>>23324286
In one of his books probably.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==23324966 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)18:51:03') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==23325010 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)19:05:48') {

'>>23324286
This is a little more Campbell than Jung I think (Joseph Campbell, of the Hero’s Journey/God with a Thousand Faces), although Campbell was clearly very influenced by Jung. I’m sure Jung speaks of the archetype of the serpent/serpent imagery/by extension the dragon in at least some parts, though. Bump to see if someone else can contribute better'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==23325048 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)19:19:13') {

'Symbols of Transformation kind of. You're better off reading Origins and History of Consciousness';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==23325057 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)19:22:17') {

'>>23325048
>Origins and History of Consciousness
Seconding this. Campbell and Neumann are better primers on Jung than anything by Jung.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==23325996 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)01:43:09') {

'>>23325010
He discusses themes like these in relation to the "journey into the desert" in Archetypes of the Collective Unconscious.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==23327794 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)14:34:15') {

'>>23325996
Thanks. I definitely want to get deeper into Jung one day. He was a big influence on some very interesting writers and artists, like Philip K. Dick, and I can’t help but feel part of the beauty and eeriness of PKD’s works is him using Jungian themes explicitly or subconsciously.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==23327799 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)14:35:32') {

'/// He broached the subject they had been avoiding all evening /// The comedian delivered a hilarious set that had the audience in stitches /// Please set your alarm clock for 7 a.m. /// Obviously plenty of bad dates still happened but standing someone up was considered uncouth /// It is a tenet of contemporary psychology that an individual's mental health is supported by having good social networks /// Appellate courts are normally loath to reverse factual findings in the absence of a clear error /// I prided myself on being unflappable even in the most chaotic circumstances /// Seven sigils spell out the names of the seven archangels who govern the days of the week /// Direct pronouncements from him are so rare that even this pabulum was treated as push-alert-worthy news /// Most procrastinators would prefer to escape their dilatory impulses but struggle to overcome their powerful wish to avoid work /// The whole subject is so curious, so strange that the investigator of these mysteries is never surfeited /// She spun round as the man, with a holler, burst through the door /// Perhaps we should examine the facts rather than indulge in a great paroxysm based on absolutely nothing /// It's time to wake up and smell the coffee and start doing things differently /// Horses flick their tails to make flies go away /// After 15 years here I feel I'm stuck in a rut /// The minister suffered yet another torrid day of criticism /// This is not really a store, but rather a window onto the world of Pirelli /// In any event, I think it's time we wrapped up our discussion for today /// Most fire investigations are pretty cut and dried, but this one has left more questions than answers ///';

}

}
}