public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 121583865;
String image = '1714159363916258.png';
String date = '04/26/24(Fri)15:22:43';
String comment = 'I have been playing keyboard for about a year. I can play just about any scale, triad, seventh and ninth. I regularly practice sight reading too. I play them all during my warm up. Should I now use a metronome and gradually speed up? Should I also try intervals on each note in every octave? (I've been using one already, just not in that way.)';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==121583875 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)15:23:18') {

'When I refer to "one" I mean a metronome. Excuse my poor typing.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==121584330 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)15:55:45') {

'>>121583865
you should get a practice book like hannon
you need to learn to play all those things in a setting that is more like how actual music sounds, exercises like hannon help with learning what kind of fingering etc actually works for you'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==121584530 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)16:07:40') {

'>>121584330
I do some Hanon, but not all of it- I need to get a physical copy because sight reading on a phone is terrible. I'm going through Czerny right now though. I also play a song at the end of my warm up in every key (When The Saints Go Marching In)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==121586924 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)18:51:16') {

'>>121584530
Since you're already working on exercise books, I would say yes you should definitely get a metronome.
Learning how to play in a consistent time is important for sure.

I would also say that it sounds like you may be ready to appreciate playing on a real piano. Even on an upright you would have a lot more control over the tamber and volume of the sound. There is a lot to learn about how to do that, it adds a whole new dimension to how you play. Even if your keyboard can do different volume and staccato vs legato, it won't be the same as a real piano - if you haven't tried it, you really should at least once. There is probably somewhere near you where you could rent a piano practice room for a day.

If you aren't interested in that maybe start learning more difficult compositions. There are lots of books out there for collections of beginner classical or pop piano.'
;

}

}
}