public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 121585524;
String image = '1714166185487547.jpg';
String date = '04/26/24(Fri)17:16:25';
String comment = 'Do you guys actually care about the lyrics of the songs you listen to? Do you give preference to the sound over the lyrics or viceversa? Do you mind sometimes or not at all?

I wonder if people actually stop to listen to what they are supposedly listening. I feel like a lot of music talk about convoluted niche stuff or just gibberish that sounds good, and people don't seem to mind. Idk, I truly wonder how much people care about the meaning behind anything they listen to and why they like it.

I personally enjoy stuff mainly because of the sound of it, sometimes not understading the meaning behind it. And if I try to look up for information about the meaning, there is little to no official info, just especulation and interpretations of other fans.

What's your case?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==121585624 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)17:22:51') {

'i hardly register the lyrics when i listen to music even tho i listen to a lot of rap and singer focused stuff';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==121585979 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)17:44:17'  && image=='69079.gif') {

'I like Rick Ross because he raps about Hustling and Grinding

These central themes are relatable

EDM Dank meme Vault
https://www.minds.com/group/1177657351008874496/latest/?referrer=Tay_Tweets_ReBorn'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==121586026 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)17:47:25') {

'>>121585524
>Do you give preference to the sound over the lyrics

I am a musician not a poet, so yes'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==121587452 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)19:30:02') {

'>>121585524
Lyriclets are subhuman. If you can’t sing along to your favorite songwriters and understand the emotion and intent behind their vocal delivery then I can’t really consider you a fan. Good music can stand on its own without lyrics but if a song has lyrics then you’re not getting the full picture unless you know them.

That being said I’d rather listen to a band with great sound and passable lyrics then a band with great lyrics but mediocre sound.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==121587575 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)19:41:21'  && image=='1713842849435460.png') {

'The lyrics are my favorite part. I love when the song can evoke and paint an image with its lyrics. Mark Knopfler is my favorite musician partly because of that.
Check this one out:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3Jxemfik0

They're driving long nails into coffins
You've been having sleepless nights
You've gone as quiet as a church mouse
And checking on your rights
The boss has hung you out to dry
And it looks as though
They'll punish the monkey
And let the organ grinder go

It's fucking sick, at the same time he paints the image in your hand and gives you the soundtrack for this small movie he just conjured up.
Love it. I hope I'll hope to be able to write such nice lyrics in the future. I write a lot of poems, but the space contraints dictated by the fact that it's going to be a song makes it way harder. It's my favorite activity.'
;

}

}
}