public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void hitchhiking(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'hitchhiking';
int postNumber = 1987012;
String image = '1711307498694105.jpg';
String date = '03/24/24(Sun)15:11:38';
String comment = 'have you ever hitchhiked?
what is your experience?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1988104 && dateTime=='03/28/24(Thu)17:52:44') {

'nobody responded because they're mostly all dead';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1988116 && dateTime=='03/28/24(Thu)19:03:38') {

'>>1988104
nah, I did it once and it was fun'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1988128 && dateTime=='03/28/24(Thu)19:56:22') {

'When I was 16 I got injured while backpacking and while slowly making my way back, met some locals who were drinking up by a fire lookout. They offered to ride me back into town and we all got into their old jeep (which was so full of junk I barely fit). The guy's wife was drunk and took off extremely fast down the forest roads. By the time we got to the highway she was going 2x the speed limit and started arguing with her husband when he told her to slow down. Then she stopped and the husband and I barely got out before she peeled off again.

So then the husband and I walked down the highway for a while before his uncle happened to drive by and picked us up. The whole car ride they told me about their guns and how I shouldn't mess with local women cause its impossible to find a body in the mountain woods. Then they dropped me off at the ranger station at about midnight and I slept in a clearing nearby.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1988162 && dateTime=='03/28/24(Thu)23:18:43') {

'>be in early 20s
>driving home from late swing shift, it's probably 1AM or so
>come across a car in the ditch
>it's on my side of the road, but facing the wrong direction
>huh, that's odd
>keep going
>about a minute later find a bloodied up guy walking along the road
>he waves me down
>"hey man, I just left the bar and wrecked my car, can you give me a ride back there?"
>agree, why not
>on the drive guy tells me his story
>he just got back from deployment in the middle east and came home to divorce paperwork
>shockingly doesn't try and murder me
>drop him off at the bar
>never hear anything more
That's all I got'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1990363 && dateTime=='04/08/24(Mon)16:31:17') {

'>>1987012
i picked up a hitchhiker last year
he missed the bus (or it didnt arrive i dont rember) and it was only a 20 minute drive to the city and we were going the same way so no big deal
he was cool we talked about music cos he was a metalhead
the topic of transport came up and i said your better off getting an ebike than a car nowadays and he said he had a build in progress
hope it went well and hes doing good nowadays
i said he didnt have to pay anything but he insisted on paying for my fuel so yea
it was fine neither of us raped or murdered eachother
felt good desu
would do it again
people dont hitchhike much though nowadays tho
never even seen anyone else with a thumb out'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1990573 && dateTime=='04/09/24(Tue)15:25:01') {

'>>1987012
I picked up a hitchhiker once and he was cool. Kind of sleazy guy who apparently got released from jail but didn't have a ride home to the next town over. I dropped him a short ways off since I was late to college, but nothing bad happened, just smelled like cigarettes.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1990644 && dateTime=='04/10/24(Wed)00:23:15') {

'>>1987012
I tried on half-dozen occasions at night. Was a student heading home about 40 km away and missed the only bus. I couldn't get a ride if my life depended on it. I even held out a $20 bill hoping to entice someone. Had a sign w/ destination too.

So, of the 6 or so times, only once did I get a ride. One young couple fresh out of the bar stopped and picked me up. They were so shit-faced I seriously doubted i'd survive the trip. Friendly enough people. I remember sitting in the backseat and they kept turning around to face me full-on and talk for an uncomfortably extended time and not paying attention to the road ahead. Holy f*ck.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1990651 && dateTime=='04/10/24(Wed)01:24:09') {

'>>1987012
Had a buddy who has done countless hitchhiking in the late 1980s from Ontario to British Columbia. I asked what his sketchiest incident was. He said one summer night in 1987 he was 19 and hitchiking west along the Trans-Canada highway between Medicine Hat and Calgary, Alberta. Middle of nowhere, dark, deserted highway, a half-ton truck approaches, he sticks out his thumb, they drive right on by. Damn. He could see that there were 3 people inside the cab. But what got his undivided attention was that they got a little ways ahead of him then killed their lights and pulled over. Something felt wrong. He heard them get out of the truck and start walking back towards him quietly.

In open prairie there isn't many places to hide but he did see a copse of trees a couple hundred feet off the road so he noped right out of there, hopped the barbed wire fence and ran to the trees. He said his deep unease turned to horror when he hid and then watched as the 3 guys hopped the fence and headed his way. Without uttering a word (which creeped him out even more) they started searching the bush for him in the darkness. They never used a light of any kind. He said it lasted about 20 or 25 mins but felt like hours. Finally they left but he stayed hidden for another 45 mins or so before walking back to the highway. Moments later an RCMP officer came along and drove him to the next town. Buddy told him about the encounter and the Mountie had cops in the town ahead keep an eye out. Nothing more came of it.

I just remembered another incident a former co-worker had in the 90's that probably belongs more in the realm of /x/.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1990653 && dateTime=='04/10/24(Wed)01:34:50') {

'>>1987012
Nah. I can literally walk anywhere. I've walked on busy highways before.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1990697 && dateTime=='04/10/24(Wed)08:39:13') {

'Picked up a few ppl on my way. Tried it once and none was even slowing down. Even one police car drove by and one guy just gave me thumbs up in a mocking fashion. That was pretty frustrating, considering the fact I came very late from a business trip by train and there was no real way to use public transportation.';

}

}
}