public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 1992111;
String image = '1713520313776921.jpg';
String date = '04/19/24(Fri)05:51:53';
String comment = 'How do we stop these from being banned or regulated in america?

I don’t think people realize how bad it is. No public transit, no taxis, no bike lanes america is HELL. things like this are necessary. Everything is miles away and there’s not one bit of transportation.

For many it’s the only way out of the house at all.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992253 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)22:09:05') {

'>>1992111
its called a car. Also these things are terrible, just bike fat retard.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992264 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)23:32:46') {

'>>1992111
>I don’t think people realize how bad it is. No public transit, no taxis, no bike lanes america is HELL. things like this are necessary. Everything is miles away and there’s not one bit of transportation.
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the Internet and tell lies?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992265 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)23:38:37') {

'>>1992111
Today I almost crashed with an old dude riding a huge ebike the wrong way down the bike lane. Not the first time its happened either. Because ebike riders are typically a lot more clueless than normal cyclists, they should definitely require some registration/licensure. Besides that, a lot of them go faster than 30mph, which is the speed at which a moped legally becomes a motorcycle.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992295 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)04:38:08') {

'>>1992264
The worst part is that the first person they convince with those lies is themselves. It's why de-radicalizing an anti-movementist can be such a challenge'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992296 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)05:29:32') {

'>>1992111
are there gps or something in these things? i'm gonna steal one and jailbreak the fucking thing'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992352 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)13:21:50') {

'>>1992296
people have said that you can buy a plug-n-play board off ali or something that lets you remove the oem board with the tracker on it for the scooters, boom it's now your scooter.
I'd imagine they work on the bikes or there's a different one for them'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992365 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)14:51:15') {

'Money, the companies are probably already lobbying or selling shares to important politicians to keep them operating.

What will kill them is urban youth. If they find out how to DIY hack them then they will be captured and used and the company won't be able to profit.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992389 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)16:42:15') {

'>>1992111
You don't. Idiots will ride them in traffic, die to Trucky McDiabetic and the insane infrastructure, the media will tar it and the lobbying will be ezpz.
>>1992264
Almost every Canadian/American I speak to has a visible moment of confusion when you mention walking anywhere. An alarming amount will panic and offer to drive.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992393 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)16:52:00') {

'>>1992365
It seems that the escooters are killing urban youth instead....
>Where demographic data are known, CPSC’s report found that non-Hispanic Black consumers represented 29% of micromobility device related injuries, a significantly higher proportion than their 13% of the U.S. population.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992438 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)20:46:07') {

'>>1992389
>a visible moment of confusion when you mention walking anywhere
lol I was in downtown in a very walkable city overhearing some tourist that were probably from a not very walkable city, anyways, I heard them say to their friend
>"Wow! Walking is around downtown is so cool! I feel like I'm playing a video game!"
yep...
>An alarming amount will panic and offer to drive.
this is sadly true, then again, some of our hamplanets struggle to even walk from their couch to the garage, any real walking in physically impossible for a growing number of Americans'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992439 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)20:50:54') {

'>>1992111
Aren't bicycles already illegal in America?
It is hard to see the bicycles because some kind of wheeled toy is blocking my view of them.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1992480 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)05:08:17') {

'>>1992439
I have a black ops sniper across the street with an infrared scope trained on your position. If you ever post again it will be your fault.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1993652 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)06:39:39') {

'Cyclists are a massive pain if they have a bad attitude and can be a huge source of concern for drivers so I am not really a fan..

However the government regulates us enough already so PLEASE no registration for bicycles of any kind, I’d rather deal with reckless Uber Eats riders and entitled cyclists than have yet more state overreach. The problems will resolve themselves in time. I have heard the police have developed some kind of dye they can spray on perps who use E bikes so if they try to run they’ll simply pick them up later on rather than trying to pursue'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1993669 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)08:23:39') {

'Why are people ITT acting like IEDs are bicycles? The question is should terrorists who bring these bombs into buildings or onto public transportation be treated as enemy combatants. And the answer is of course yes. The question is what should be in charge of taking out the terrorists. DOJ, DHS, etc.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1993681 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)10:16:33'  && image=='1712629707061012.jpg') {

'>>1992111
ban rentals
seriously, just ban scooter rentals and all the problems instantly go away
like, history teaches people nothing
every cager knows that the fastest car is a rental car
every biker knows that the car most likely to kill them is a rental car
every cyclist knows that the guy who bombs the local hill the fastest is not a lycra-clad fred on a roadie but a thrill-seeking kid on a rental grannybike
and the exact same is the case with scoots, except the barrier for entry is even lower
absolute lunatics ride scoots like they are stolen, and since it takes no effort compared to bikes and cars they push them to their, and society's, limit
but that will never happen because rental scooters are a billion dollar industry, they hold the reigns, so it's either all scooters are banned or none are, the societally beneficial ban on rentals without ban on personal scooters will never pass because corpos will never allow it'
;

}

}
}