public void title() {

String fullTitle = '/news/';
}

public void menu();

public void board();

public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Weinstein's rape conviction overturned by New York's top court(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Weinstein's rape conviction overturned by New York's top court';
int postNumber = 1289970;
String image = '1714078730604435.jpg';
String date = '04/25/24(Thu)16:58:50';
String comment = '"In a stinging dissent, Judge Madeline Singas wrote that the majority was “whitewashing the facts to conform to a he-said/she-said narrative,” and said the Court of Appeals was continuing a “disturbing trend of overturning juries’ guilty verdicts in cases involving sexual violence.”
>NEW YORK (AP) - New York's highest court on Thursday overturned Harvey Weinstein's 2020 rape conviction, reversing a landmark ruling of the #MeToo era. The court found the trial judge unfairly allowed testimony against the ex-movie mogul based on allegations that weren't part of the case.

>Weinstein, 72, will remain in prison because he was convicted in Los Angeles in 2022 of another rape. But the New York ruling reopens a painful chapter in America's reckoning with sexual misconduct by powerful figures - an era that began in 2017 with a flood of allegations against Weinstein.

>While Thursday's ruling was a blow to #MeToo advocates, they noted it was based on legal technicalities and not an exoneration of Weinstein's behavior, saying the original trial irrevocably moved the cultural needle on attitudes about sexual assault.

>The Manhattan district attorney's office said it intends to retry Weinstein, and at least one of his accusers said through her lawyer that she would testify again.

>The state Court of Appeals overturned Weinstein's 23-year sentence in a 4-3 decision, saying "the trial court erroneously admitted testimony of uncharged, alleged prior sexual acts." It called this "highly prejudicial" and "an abuse of judicial discretion."

>In a stinging dissent, Judge Madeline Singas wrote that the Court of Appeals was continuing a "disturbing trend of overturning juries' guilty verdicts in cases involving sexual violence." She said the ruling came at "the expense and safety of women."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/entertainment/york-appeals-court-overturns-harvey-130902489.html'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1289973 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)17:01:33') {

'|>
|

SHUT IT DOWN STATUS:
SHUTTED DOWNED'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1289999 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)18:10:55') {

'>>1289970
>4-3 decision, saying "the trial court erroneously admitted testimony of uncharged, alleged prior sexual acts." It called this "highly prejudicial" and "an abuse of judicial discretion."
this is basic shit that any law student should know, how was this decision not unanimous?
>She said the ruling came at "the expense and safety of women."
lol
>leftwing female judge
>completely disregarding the rule of law and instead ruling based on MUH POOR OPPRESSED WOMEN!!!!!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290004 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)18:30:33') {

'>>1289999
>this is basic shit that any law student should know, how was this decision not unanimous?
Based quads. We all know they don't make decisions based on what the law says any more, they base their rulings on what they think the best outcome will be from their perspective. It literally doesn't matter what the law says.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290256 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)08:55:38') {

'Will he be released? Will we have /tv/ kino once again? Another fappening, even?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290257 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)08:58:51') {

'>>1290256
They're going to have a retrial. I think he'll still get a guilty verdict.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290262 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)09:55:21') {

'>>1289970
Meh, he should paid a fine of five bucks for fucking those whores and get hanged for supporting the democrat party.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290268 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)10:11:08') {

'>>1290262
>serial rapist is not a republican'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290356 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)17:48:55') {

'>>1290256
>Weinstein, 72, will remain in prison because he was convicted in Los Angeles in 2022 of another rape
why can't people read anymore?
>>1290268
correct. Republicans are so anti-rape that Democrats have to lean on the laughable Jean Carroll case to call Trump a "rapist" even though everybody knows it's bullshit'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290364 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)17:56:25') {

'>>1290356
>My favorite politician is a rapist (held civilly liable, admitted to it on tape and been accused dozens of times including by children) and if you disagree you're PRO RAPE
My favorite part about the conservative talking points is that instead of learning your lesson when it lost you the election in 2016 you've instead decided to double down. Touche. I do admire your perseverance.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290377 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)18:12:40') {

'>>1290364
>we need MORE single mothers and MORE third-world immigrants because that will reduce rape!
lol
>also Drumpf is a rapist because other people say so and I'm an NPC so I just believe it without forming my own opinion
lmao
Imagine saying that and expecting me to take your opinion seriously
>muh election
>brainwashed Zoomers voting the way that their government teachers programmed them to PROVES that the right is bad!
ever ask yourself why millions of woke progressive 2008 Obama voters switched to Trump by 2016? It's because eventually they grew up. Maybe you should too kid. Democrats only survive because they control the schools to brainwash a new generation of NPCs every time the previous generation grows up.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290392 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)18:40:24') {

'>>1290377
>we need MORE single mothers and MORE third-world immigrants because that will reduce rape!
Its also very telling that you can't engage with anybody on this plane of existence - you're arguing with this liberal you invented in your head. You're debating with yourself right now.

>Imagine saying that and expecting me to take your opinion seriously
Imagine thinking that anybody gives a fuck about a conservative schizo taking their opinion seriously. You unironically believe that the only way anybody could come to a conclusion you disagree with is if they were brainwashed. You're an actual bot.

>brainwashed Zoomers voting the way that their government teachers programmed them to PROVES that the right is bad!
The only way anybody could ever vote different than you is if they were programmed. You are the based reality pilled and everyone else is a drone. You view the world like a toddler.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290524 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)22:07:52') {

'>>1290356
Thats odd, im think im included in the 'part of everyone' and i dont think its bullshit. I fully believe Trump is a sexual predator/rapist as he would loudly talk about cobtrolling women by grabbing them by the pussy. And yes, I am Republican (but no longer a proud Republican).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290576 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)04:26:04') {

'>>1290392
>I'm a liberal but I'm also anti-feminist and support Trump's immigration stance
lol
>voting
you can't actually argue against conservatives so instead you just say "you lose elections therefore you're wrong!"
Nevermind that the age group most likely to vote Democrat are Zoomers who haven't entered the real world yet and are voting based on what the government indoctrinated them to believe.
>You view the world like a toddler
nice projection because actual real life children are the ones on your side. There's a reason Democrats want to lower the voting age to 16:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/434115-pelosi-says-she-backs-lowering-voting-age-to-16/'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290635 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)13:06:51') {

'>>1290524
>waaaah,waaah, Trump said "grab em by the pussy" waaah, waaaah. I'm soooo offended.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and it lives rent free in your tiny brain.
This world is too harsh for your feeble mind and weak s o y boy body., go and neck yourself, snowflake.
You'll be doing yourself a favour.
You can't spell TRiUMPhant without TRUMP.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290645 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)14:02:56') {

'>>1290635
most people aren't as abhorrent as you or your favorite mafia member'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290650 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)14:18:35') {

'>>1290645 Be Demonrat.
Be the KKK party. Have Bill Clinton the rapist as your President and ignore the raping he did.Have Hillary selling your Uranium supplies to the Russians,running a pay tp play access to state secrets on her illegal server in her basement and helping to kidnap children in Haiti. Have Biden sniffing children, shitting himself,being unable to finish a sentence and also running a pay to play bribery racket in Ukraine and China. Have laws that encourage an invasion of your country .
Cognitive dissonance has broken your tiny mind.
Autistic screeching is all you've got left snowflake.
Only thing you have on Trump is he used the word "pussy". Jesus fucking christ. You people are your own worst enemies.
Trump is gonna rock your pussy so hard you'll love him.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290665 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)16:12:45') {

'>>1290650
save your breath faggot. your leader needs donations'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290671 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)16:41:17') {

'>>1290650
Good post'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290674 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)16:45:32') {

'>>1290650
I'm curious how far down you schizos will go'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1290744 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)23:09:50') {

'>>1290674
There is no depth they can't sink to. Facebook conspiracies have turned this guy's brain to mush.'
;

}

}
}