public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void first backpacking trip(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'first backpacking trip';
int postNumber = 2720270;
String image = '1713200620289805.png';
String date = '04/15/24(Mon)13:03:40';
String comment = 'Planning on a backpacking trip with friends next month for a total of 5 days. We will be on an island with no amenities and we are only allowed a backpack on the ferry ride (aka no coolers, rollers etc). I have never done backpacking before only car camping. Food is the most concerning thing to me, I have a limited diet so I cannot eat fruits, nuts/seeds, most vegetables, and anything with high fiber. Which leaves me very little options.
should I just be packing a dozen freeze-dried meals? I will be with a group of 8 people but they are not likely to share food, only supplies'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2720296 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)13:53:23') {

'>>2720270
Freeze dried meals are great but more cleanup and prep, and can get a little annoying. Pack one freeze dried meal per evening when you sit to chill. Pack flavorful calorie dense snacks and ready to eat stuff for the other meals. Being allergic is gay, you should probably stop being gay first.
Summer sausage, bread, babybel cheese are all room temperature stable for up to a week among other things. Ramen. Jerky. Gatorade or like those liquid IV sachets.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2720306 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)14:02:51') {

'>>2720270
Google “thru hiking food” to get some ideas. It’s all high carb, high sodium garbage, but that’s great for a hiking trip.

Mountain house is ok. They’re a little salty, and a little expensive, but it’s not that bad. There are other options and a few things you can put together yourself. Skurka’s beans and rice is super popular but refried beans might not fit your diet.

The other Anon is right about ready to eat food. Cooking lunch is a pain in the ass, and large groups already move too slowly. They might plan on cooking breakfast, but stuff you can eat right out of the package is just so much easier.

By “cook” I mean “prepare by boiling water.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2720354 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)15:17:03') {

'Legitimately just starve.
You'll be okay.
You won't die.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2720356 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)15:17:51') {

'>>2720306
Three people will have burners and propane, so we will have times when we will either have community meals or have to borrow someone elses.
Ive considered ramen, knorr noodles, PBJ packets, tuna packets, basically anything with low waste, since there will be no trashcan on the island.
Have IBD and an ostomy bag puts me at severe dietary limitations, moreso than when Im at home, because if I get suck on an island, Im fucked.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722206 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:00:08') {

'>>2720270
dry cereal'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722211 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)17:16:22') {

'>>2720270
Jocco molk, bring a 12oz shaker and divide the scoops into ziplocks with some whole milk powder. You don't have to divide it, but I'm never out for more than 5 days and don't want to bring the whole bag. Whole milk powder helps with the monk fruit used as sweetener, which is too "sweet" for me(my only complaint).

Some freeze dried meals are ok, a couple are actually good(also expensive) most are a chore to eat though. They never fully re-hydrate, don't get anything with biscuits or macaroni in it...ugh, yuck.

The low fiber is the hard part. I eat a lot of fruit, nuts and granola on hikes. Think about jerky or biltong and hard salami or other preserved meats. Fresh eggs from a farm don't require refrigeration as will last several weeks. I bring quail eggs because I have quail.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722245 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:29:05'  && image=='woooms.png') {

'>>2720270
It's 5 days on an island, anon. I've done 4 days with just a bag of sour worms. You need to be more concerned about water, but for the sake of the question I'm going to assume you have an ample supply of it.

You really don't need much food for 5 days even if you're hiking a bit. You can be in a calorie deficit and still function and feel perfectly fine. Forget cooking big meals it just takes up space. Can you eat rice? A pack of uncle ben's rice with a pack of tuna is amazing. All you have to do is boil the package. Ramen is another great one that you don't actually have to cook if you don't want to.. Honestly don't over think it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722246 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)19:31:17') {

'>>2720306
Any time someone spells it "thru" I disregard everything they have to say. It's worked out great so far.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722608 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)18:37:18') {

'5 days is not that long. Bring a large cooler. Put frozen meat and vegetables on the bottom. Put steaks on the top.
Eat the steaks before they go bad.
If you are not eating steak and eggs for breakfast and steak and mixed vegetables for dinner you are fucking up.
Anyone who recommends dehydrated food for a 5 day camping trip is a never /out/ retard.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722631 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)19:55:35') {

'>>2720270
>I cannot eat fruits, nuts/seeds, most vegetables, and anything with high fiber
That sounds very unhealthy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722636 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)20:13:36') {

'>>2720270
>>2722631
Yeah this, what is wrong with you where you can't have this stuff?
If it is some major health issue and not some fad diet you're following you'd better check with your doctor about the safety of these meals for you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722680 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)22:39:15') {

'>>2722631
>>2722636
I have Crohns disease and an ostomy bag (large intestine removed. Foods with insoluble fiber like green vegetables do not digest fully so they come out whole and cause discomfort. Seeds dont digest and come out as sharp pieces that could put a hole in the bag. When I am at home this is not an issue, when I am camping in the woods for a few days I dont want to do anything that could make me have pain or sick.

>>2722608
No coolers or anything on wheels are allowed on the ferry. I can only bring what I can carry in a backpack and sling.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722846 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)13:09:09') {

'>>2720296
>dehydrated pouch meals
>>>more cleanup and prep
kid if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you need to keep quiet about it so you don't embarass yourself like this'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722851 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)13:19:51') {

'>>2720270
37 cans of sardines'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722853 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)13:24:04') {

'>>2722851
wtf do i do with the stinky smelly sardine canes for 5 days? there's no trash canes'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722897 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)14:55:41') {

'Just-add-water pasta meals sound like they'll help. There are backpacking meal providers superior to Mountain House. MH constipates me.

Can you eat oats? If so, buy them and apportion a half cup to one cup in freezer bags together with a spoonful of dried milk (Judee's is a good brand), sugar and flavorants like cinnamon. That's breakfast.

You won't cook for lunch. Buy or make wheat tortillas and bring a jar of nut butter or a brick of cheese.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2723775 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)14:37:49') {

'>>2720270
>I cannot eat fruits, nuts/seeds, most vegetables, and anything with high fiber
what the fuck do you have bruh'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2723780 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)14:52:22'  && image=='file.png') {

'>>2723775
crohns, i had my large intestine removed and have a poop bag on my stomach'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2723793 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)15:29:23') {

'>>2722897
I share this guy's problem with Mountain House. They back me up horribly until they don't, then I have 3-5 minutes to dig a hole and drop my pants before it all exits my system as a stream of liquid shit. This once hit me when I was hiking up a mountain and two miles from the nearest dirt. Make sure you test any freeze dried meal before you commit to it in the backcountry.

You can also prepare your own dried meals using ingredients that can be readily bought from Amazon or grocery stores. This might be more expensive than the brand name stuff unless you get into backpacking (my first batch buy for multiple portions of three recipes ended up being around $100 bucks all in). Self-made meals also tend to be more calorie dense and have more macros for less sodium in my experience, all while being less bulky if you keep them in sandwich baggies and boil them in your pot. Andrew Skurka's website is an amazing resource for this.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2723798 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)15:36:10') {

'>>2720270
Cans of tuna, rice, pasta, protein bars, and bring a couple bags of gummy worms or the like - you'll be craving those after a day or two'
;

}

}
}