public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void if it works it aint stupid(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'if it works it aint stupid';
int postNumber = 2720278;
String image = '1713201979742179.jpg';
String date = '04/15/24(Mon)13:26:19';
String comment = 'What are some dumb things you've bought for /out/ or tried while /out/ that ended up working or at least preforming better than expected?
>example 1
I bought a whole bunch of medium duty shower stall liners at Costco for 50 cents each because I have a problem buying seemingly useless things on sale. Turns out they're a great substitute for when you don't quite need a tarp. I've used them to sleep on. I've used them for shelter. I've used them to cover wood. I've wrap myself in one as a ghetto poncho. They hardly take up any space and at least one edge already has rings to run string through.
>example 2
Might not exactly be dumb, but it sure preformed better than expected. I bought some mosquito mesh fabric that goes over your head for when the blood suckers are bad. However I noticed these things work great all the time. They help keep the sun out. They keep any cob webs out. Any gusts of dust get mostly blocked. Somehow it blocks a lot of the smoke from a fire I don't know how probably some witch craft. Small branches or brush wont slap you in the face. If you've ever been /out/ and felt like you have to keep wiping or swatting at your face these cure that.

What were your dumb ideas that worked out?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2720355 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)15:17:16') {

'A woman';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2720366 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)15:29:51') {

'>>2720278
No, just because something can be done a way, doesn't mean it's not a dumb way to do it. Your basing your logic on a false premise.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2722077 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)10:56:08') {

'>>2720366
why would you willingly pay more for something that can be done cheaper, albeit out of the ordinary?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2723182 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)07:49:25') {

'I buy a 10 pack of condoms and carry all my gear internally.

If you don't do this and claim ultra light, you're literally just larping.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2723509 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)23:02:30') {

'>>2720278
I used a 3L detergent bottle with a twist cap and tap nozzle fitted with a length of food grade hose as a hydropack.
It worked really well and I could drain out water from the tap for making stew, which can be difficult with those hydropacks with the sliding lock and a bit cumbersome to pour with the twist cap ones. It was also more rigid than those packs, which I am always worried will rip open and saturate my gear and leave me without potable water.
It did taste of detergent even after rinsing it about 4 times, and the hose did leak a few mL of water without me noticing so it needed a cork cap I think.
All up for the low cost of 1 recycled detergent bottle and a length of hose I would say it was a success.'
;

}

}
}