public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Help finding a doujin(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Help finding a doujin';
int postNumber = 19345818;
String image = '1713951914519948.png';
String date = '04/24/24(Wed)05:45:14';
String comment = 'Story goes like this: There's this couple, he's a baseball player (I think) and she is an announcer. His team got to the finals I think but he's worried that they might lose so she pays a visit to a player belonging to the opposing team who's also worried about the upcoming game. She promises him that she'd let him fuck her if his team wins and starts some sort of "training" with him, I don't really remember what, however this "training" makes him very distracted to the point that he can only think about her. The match day finally comes and surely enough this guy plays horribly and his team loses (her voice doesn't help either, remember she's the announcer). During the post-match interview in which she asks him a few questions she says some trigger words that make him ejaculate on live television to his humiliation. This mind breaks him making him stay in his room all day jacking off to her voice whenever she is the announcer for whatever baseball game is live that day.

Thanks!'
;

}
public void comments() { }
}