class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 11466170;
String image = '1714044311086552.png';
String date = '04/25/24(Thu)07:25:11';
String comment = 'i'm tired of being cripplingly lonely all the time
how bad of an idea is to give online dating sites a try
what are the chances i'll end up in a cringe compilation if put down that i'm a depressed friendless introvert that likes anime'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466174 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)07:28:09') {

'just give up';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466176 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)07:28:56') {

'>>11466170
Online dating is just a digital Jew don’t support such practices they have done more harm than good, I would try talking to people'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466180 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)07:35:54') {

'>>11466170
honestly, you'd be far better off doing something to get out of the house and meet people. that's much easier to manage than a relationship. and learning to cultivate friendships will help you when you do find a relationship.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466183 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)07:37:51') {

'u should fuck a horse';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466185 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)07:38:55') {

'>>11466170
try going to an anime con or store if there's any in your area and see if you can talk to anyone there, not super good advice but if you do take it, hope it helps'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466196 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)07:50:55') {

'>>11466170
i've been having the same thoughts lately'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466201 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)07:54:05'  && image=='horsearound.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466207 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)08:01:02') {

'Here is how my dating site experience went.

Match with someone
Sexy talk
Showed huge bulge eventually
She hooked up with me only for that
She still messages me because I have a big cock
No actual romance or love
(similar situation with other girls)

Younger girls only want one thing, older women have baggage.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466208 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)08:04:05') {

'>>11466176
>>11466180
i have issues relating to and being comfortable around people irl (and really anywhere else outside anonymous settings like imageboards for that matter)
my last social outing was a company party i felt obligated to go to because i recently started and this was the first time meeting my coworkers face to face because i work remotely

after introducing myself to my immediate colleagues i just alternated between standing in a group sipping on my drink and listening to other people talk and going to a quieter place to sit alone and pretend i'm using my phone until i deemed it was socially acceptable to say goodbye and leave
i felt extremely uncomfortable the whole time i was there and i felt zero interest to connect in any more meaningful way with any of the people there

i feel that the kind of person i would feel comfortable around is also the kind of person i wouldn't never be able to actually meet in a public setting'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466230 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)08:27:36') {

'>>11466208
I can understand your struggles with being uncomfortable and struggling to be around people you don't feel pleasant being around with, even if they share similar interests or are acquainted with you.
Maybe "pretending" (to yourself) to be interested and engaged with colleagues could help "convince" you or make you comfortable with being in similar situations? If not, it could give you practice and other experience in it, maybe improving the way you can interact with people?
I can understand feeling uncomfortable sharing anything with mere colleagues or acquaintances, and that can feel quite lonely. So maybe it's not 100% useful.
The thing is, the kind of person you'd feel comfy with being yourself around is only able to be met by interacting socially, whether Online or Offline, so hopefully you'll be able to meet someone you find romantically desirable soon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==11466233 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)08:29:31') {

'>>11466208
I can understand that, but you still have to walk before you can run. jumping straight into a relationship is not going to end well. and I'm not suggesting you just go to a bar or something. rather, I'd suggest finding an activity that might actually attract the sort of people you'd want to meet. maybe a table top RPG at a local game store or something like that. and if that still sounds like more than you can manage, then it's time to consider that you might actually have to change and become the sort of person that can meet other people if you want to cease to be cripplingly lonely. because, to reiterate, no matter how you romanticize relationships, they're not some magic solution to your problem: making a relationship work requires a whole skill set you haven't even begun to acquire, no matter how lonely and desperate to make it work you both are.'
;

}

}
}