public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Fallout TTRPG) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 92617467;
String image = '1714100352505603.jpg';
String date = '04/25/24(Thu)22:59:12';
String comment = 'Is this system actually any good? He’s anyone played it if so what is your review? I’ve done some research but I’d like to hear first hand accounts. I don’t want to spend $40 on a pdf if it’s going to be mediocre.';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92617526 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)23:09:03') {

'>>92617467
I think it's solid with a few issues. Why don't you grab it from the PDF Share Thread to read through it?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92619193 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)04:41:37') {

'>>92617467
Imo it tries to translate fallout 4 per 2d20 system too slavishly/literal and sometimes it doesn't work. I myself have nothing against 2d20 system. I really dig 2d20 Conan, John Carter,dishonored and the like (dune feels too abstracted though). Game sometimes feel incomplete as they refer to tables (loot from searching buildings) that isn't there (though I don't know if they added it in in latest errata). So if you played and really enjoyed fallout 4 it's great as you can 1 to 1 transport your PC character right into game as system is slavishly similar. If you are fan of other Bethesda fallouts, it's great too. If you're fan of new Vegas or older fallout it losses lot of it's shine as book only covers Boston and fallout 4 related topics so you would need to homebrew ncr related things. 2d20 system is imho, good but it uses meta currencies so you either okay with this or not (meta currency influenced interaction between storyteller and players).
Tl;Dr: 9/10 if you're fallout 4 fan. 8-8.5/10 if you're Bethesda fan. 6.5-7/10 as stand alone in other 2d20 games. (Not abstracted as much as dune but has straight from the game stuff that doesn't makes sense in non video game )
sorry for my ESL writting'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92619349 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)05:22:56') {

'>>92617467
It would be a good system for an ol-school Bioware CRPG, where a computer is doing all the tedious busywork for you.

As a tabletop game, I say this completely unironically, you're better off just playing a re-skinned DnDogshit 5e.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92619794 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)07:11:58') {

'>>92617467
Even 5e would be better. The system is just too convoluted to run properly and meta-currencies are too abstract to roleplay properly.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92619809 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)07:16:39') {

'Everyone bitches about the metacurrencies, but the thing that pissed me off is the weird devotion to translating the the 4/76 gameplay loop on to tabletop. It seems like the expectation is that you're going to be doing a lot of more or less random encounters with random loot. I get why people enjoy that in vidya but why the fuck would you ever want to replicate that at the table with your friends?

Also, the game essentially requires you to buy the gm screen because the booklet that comes with it has all the actual tables for making encounters, which is fucking lame. The core book should contain all the critical mechanics Modipheus.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92619820 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)07:18:42') {

'>>92617467
>Is this system actually any good?
If you're the kind of person who thinks Fallout 76 is "good now," then you'll like it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92619963 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)07:44:36') {

'>>92619193
This was very helpful. What the books cover isn’t too concerning I was more worried that system would drag when actually played. This answers a lot of that though.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92620044 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)07:56:54') {

'Would this be best for a fallout game or is there something better? I see people saying it’s like 4 and 76 which in my opinion are both ass. Looking for something with that fallout 2 or new Vegas feel';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92620367 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)08:35:55') {

'>>92619809
Iirc this doesn't have dm screen. I ordered gm stuff and they shipped me pad of character sheets, fallout 4 Boston map with all in-game locations poster (it was helpful when I tried to play fallout 4 somewhat) cardboard bottlecap tokens for meta currencies, booklet that contained tables as suggestions how to include factions and that's it basically. I was really
pissed because other then booklet it's really optional junk and I still need to skim over book if I need some tables.
>>92619963
No problem. If you're asking about feel then yeah, game drags a lot because almost all systems in game elies on random generation tables as per raw and no dm screen or cheatsheet for quick surmation. I've fiddles number somewhat and used math from Conan 2d20 for stats as i have that gm screen and instead of rolling for random junk I just give my players stuff that is appropriate for location and adventure we are in. Certainly you can make it work but using corebook only RAW is a chore.
>>92620044
This would be best if you want to play fallout 4 but didn't had computer or electricity. As it's almost 1 to 1 PC game adaptation. If you want to run something closer to fallout 1/2 or new Vegas, then I'd suggest you find that old fallout gurps adaptation (as fallout system was largely inspired by gurps) or use one of homebrews in genesys system. I'm sure there are lot more but these are things I'd use/ have access to (you can both in general threads for those systems in here)
Sorry for my ESL'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92620389 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)08:39:20') {

'>>92620367
Can find both in gurps general or even google. And genesys homebrew in genesys general'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92621215 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)10:31:22') {

'>>92617467
well, it doubles as an art book'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==92621428 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)10:58:53') {

'>>92617467
Wasn't great for my group, we just lost steam on the whole enterprise after a half a dozen sessions or thereabouts. It's basically functional, but all the little details just chip away at it's quality bit by bit

>Should probably actually be called Fallout 4 2d20
>Random loot generation and the ability to tweak it with meta resources is both slow as fuck and means players tend to end up with most of what they want very quickly.
>Feels like playing as an entire party of Fallout PC's, which tends to mean you absolutely crush anything level appropriate.
>Single boss monsters are trivially easy to keep stunned as a combat-focused vault dweller due to how their VATS perk works.
>Uses the piecemeal armour from Fallout 4 but every NPC has uniform armour so it really just makes it a pain in the arse whenever you get hit.
>I remember the default rules for finding water being very weird, but it's been a while.
>Specific non-generic food items that can only be combined in predetermined recipes make the food part of scavenging and survival a pain in the arse.'
;

}

}
}