public void title() {

String fullTitle = '/toy/';
}

public void menu();

public void board();

public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void QTDDTOT Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'QTDDTOT Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread';
int postNumber = 10955010;
String image = '1713407678454755.jpg';
String date = '04/17/24(Wed)22:34:38';
String comment = 'Didn't see a relevant question thread. Does anyone know of any half decent line of yokai figures? I've found some of Yokai Watch, which are a little too kiddy and marketable for me, and some tiny trading figures. Ideally something a little bigger would be nice. Also general question thread I guess.';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10955099 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)23:48:53'  && image=='8885eadaba07dda28eed25668687d20a.jpg') {

'>>10955010
>and some tiny trading figures
Unfortunately, that's the best you can get, for some reason Yokai are too niche for articulated figures. The best I can suggest are:
Figma Table Museum Maruyama Okyo's Yurei-zu for a classic looking japanese ghost
KT Project Takeya Style Jizai Okimono Gaikotsu for a multi purpose monster skeleton
KT Project Takeya Style Jizai Okimono Gaikotsu Musha and Figma Table Museum Human Body Model if you're a fan of the Seven School Mysteries
Also there is the upcoming MAESTRO UNION Syuten Douji if you want a stylized oni
Just take into account most of these aren't easy to find and/or are a little pricey.'
;

}

}
}