public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 10963208;
String image = '1713974951795062.jpg';
String date = '04/24/24(Wed)12:09:11';
String comment = 'For people who buy figures, fiddle with them a bit and then A pose them and never really touch them again, what's the logic or the emotion there that leads to this? Is there a way I can understand the reason behind it?';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963211 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)12:14:41') {

'>>10963208
they call it an action figure, but he doesn't really have any action features unless you count posing, I miss when these guys were 6 bucks each and came with a working rocket launcher'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963216 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)12:16:09') {

'Some people have massive collections and are constantly buying so they don't have attachment to the figures. It is crazy that people will buy premium action figures with the best articulation for that character and then leave them in standing poses.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963219 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)12:19:19'  && image=='xy2zf2rhxz281.jpg') {

'Most of them just seem to have the army building mentality.keep in mind up until like the 2000s that really all collecting was, just grabbing dudes and putting them on shelves. ive talked to some older guys who think "just dont get it - its ugly"

Im on both sides of the fence personally'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963235 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)12:33:28'  && image=='images.jpg') {

'>>10963219
My friends dad has a full collection of legends of the dark knight on his dresser. it gives off full giga chad vibes and intimidates me'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963240 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)12:37:12') {

'>>10963235
Why don't figures look this kino anymore?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963242 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)12:39:46') {

'>>10963208
Bro people are just hoarding things they like
collecting makes no intrinsic sense no matter what it is you are collecting, don’t overthink it'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963262 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)12:57:09') {

'>>10963208
First of all, it's autistic to care this much about what complete strangers you'll never meet do with their own belongings. Like who cares what FartsAlot1992 from Photobucket does with his toys? Second, I honestly can say I don't see too many collections of nothing but a poses. I have one of the larger collections on the boad and most of my shit is posed dynamically. Some stuff less so, but nothing is just standing in an A pose. I don't see that posted really, at least not here.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963359 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)13:52:11') {

'Probably just to feel the emptyness in my soul with a slight dopamine hit and forget about how worthless am i';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963636 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)17:28:07') {

'>>10963219
>Most of them just seem to have the army building mentality.keep in mind up until like the 2000s that really all collecting was, just grabbing dudes and putting them on shelves.

This, I think a lot of /toy/ posters here have a similar backstory-they didn't really collect for years after being a kid, got interested in a modern toys because a game/anime they liked git a high end , articulated figure, and thing that's how the "right" way to collect figures is.
Certainly there's people here who always collected since they were kids and love retro stuff too, but I notice the people who question why people collect stuff that isn't like what they do tend to be people who are relatively new and fixated on a specific kind of toy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963719 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)18:41:32') {

'>>10963208
>what's the logic
none

>or the emotion there that leads to this?
Probably an attempt at reliving the feeling of getting a new toy as a kid.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963736 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)18:54:22'  && image=='20220502_000953.jpg') {

'>>10963208
>For people who buy figures, fiddle with them a bit and then A pose them and never really touch them again, what's the logic or the emotion there that leads to this?
for me it means it has potential for play later. I'm fiddling with it to see how well it poses and/or holds up in general play. That's all they exist for, and of course I put them down for a long time because I simply can't fiddle with them all the time, I have other things to do anyway'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10963832 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)19:44:00') {

'I collect for aesthetic. I have thousands of figures, they're all around my house. I'm an a proud autistic fuck. They're organised in their appropriate collections for a cool display. Most of them dynamically posed, some attached in flight,it's like artwork on my shelves. Each new figure is a few new brushstrokes to my painting.

I don't fiddle with them much after they're on shelf until it's time to re-arrange (for whatever reason, usually when space becomes an issue and things need to be moved a bit).

I have no sense of play. I give zero fucks about having battles, fig feds, whatever the rest of you cunts do. I also hate mixing displays, there needs to be a theme (and not stupid ones like "all blue figures" or "Egyptian themed"... fucking retards).

What I don't get is people who put them into storage. Fuck you, you should be drowning in your figures you buttholes. If you pack them away then sell them. Probably have ones I can't find in there and you're wasting them.

Also can't stand people who buy 1000 of the same character. Yeah, upgrade your Spider-Man every so often, that's fine, but when I see wrestling collectors with 50 AJ Styles... just... why??

And don't get me started on MOCers. I get them to some degree but those who then shove them on shelves like books with just the "spine" of the box showing... what the actual fuck? You don't display the figure, just collect the damn packaging instead of saving space, you retards.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10964045 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)21:17:58') {

'>>10963208
My collection tends to have static poses because it's convenient and doesn't take up much space. I don't have a dust-proof display case, so I tell myself "why bother with elaborate poses?" especially when I have cats. However, I still collect them because I have an attachment to the character and/or find them cool-looking. I like to think that one day when I have enough space, time, and resources, I can make a cool display area. Right now though, I'm just building up that collection if that makes sense.

>>10963832
>What I don't get is people who put them into storage
I used to have my entire Dragon Ball collection displayed on my bookshelf. After being frustrated with the dust build-up and figures toppling over because of my cats, I opted to put my P-Bandai and the "not as readily available" figures into storage.

>Also can't stand people who buy 1000 of the same character
Thoughts on those, including myself, wanting to build a Spider-verse collection (meaning multiple figures of the same Spider-Man design)? I feel like this whole multiverse phenomenon in recent years in pop culture has given people more reason to collect the same character.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10964059 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)21:24:52'  && image=='9629e80dbe24f32a009ac51ee633a32dfbe1773f_hq.gif') {

'>>10963262
I don't think there's necessarily always judgement behind these questions. Think of it as genuine curiosity and wanting to understand vs "why u like what i do not? ur stuff is bad".

>>10963359
Picrel'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10965443 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)18:31:54'  && image=='1594655077464.png') {

'>>10963208
>Is there a way I can understand the reason behind it?
Have you tried not being autistic as fuck?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10965959 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)00:07:00') {

'personally I buy them so i can take pictures of them fighting each other. But right now they arent really on any shelves or anything cuz usually when i do put them on shelves i end up ruining the display cuz im always taking them out to take pictures. And its exhausting to keep setting them up over and over again when really all i wanna do is take cool pictures of them fighting each other. Its more of a photography hobby for me. When i get a better place to store them i’ll set them up in a cool display. Theyre all in a tub right now so i can access them more easily whenever i have inspiration for a shot. But i dont really display them much.

I’m also gonna take a break from collecting cuz i NEED to save money for a car and move out of my parents house. Action figures have kinda taken too much priority over that lately so the MAFEX Cyclops i ordered for like 118$ a few days ago is gonna be my last figure for awhile until i have more room in my life for this sort of thing'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10966067 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)01:58:46') {

'>>10963208
For me, the A pose is like the figure's "docked/charging" position, then I go crazy when I pick up the figure to pose them around and take photos with. Sometimes they go back to their A pose, other times I stick with a dynamic one. That said, I know people who just like seeing 3D representations of their favorite thing so they just display them lined up like that.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10974422 && dateTime=='05/02/24(Thu)10:17:22') {

'>>10963359
amen'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10975364 && dateTime=='05/02/24(Thu)22:12:00'  && image=='file.jpg') {

'>>10963208
how the fuck people even dare to post shit like this online'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10975503 && dateTime=='05/02/24(Thu)23:42:08') {

'>>10963208
I put them on the shelf in an A stance but then I take them down and mess with them usually one or two at a time and constantly rotate & I’ll often grab something I haven’t messed with in a while and be mesmerized with it like it’s brand new in fact I’m going to mess with my Gundam rn'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10975751 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)03:22:14') {

'>>10963832
Some of this is different forms of OCD and Autism than yours (MOC collectors, for example). I understand them, I don't want to be one.

I have stuff in storage because I need to unload crap but it's interior storage. If I had to pay for storage, I would start taking a loss and start unloading this crap. I paid for two years worth of storage when I first moved to Southern California and some of that made sense, but another $1K-1.5K of it was pretty much wasted money by the time I decided to unload what I should have unloaded months earlier, even at a loss (not toys but other crap), and moved the rest even if it was going to crowd my then studio apartment.

It's not like I was entertaining people every weekend at a fucking studio and should care about boxes in the corner.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==10975754 && dateTime=='05/03/24(Fri)03:23:45'  && image=='DCU Jason Blames the Pointey Eared Asshole.jpg') { }

}
}