public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Gigantic(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Gigantic';
int postNumber = 1279124;
String image = '1714969962164685.jpg';
String date = '05/06/24(Mon)00:32:42';
String comment = 'tl;dr After 6 years in the ground, cult-classic hero shooter hybrid got a proper release that everyone can actually play, and with none of the corporate bullshit and mismanagement that killed it prematurely last time (just a shaky release with bad bugs). New faster gamemode, Rush (aka retard brawl, much simpler objectives, non-evolving maps and insta-max-level on your preset build), all maps have been touched-up, two new characters are out, a ton of adjustments / bugfixes, and there's stated post-release support.

Crossplay is fully functional too - so don't be shy, post ID and play with us if you've got nobody else to have fun with!

>What is it though
Kinda like a hero shooter, but good. Dedicated melee+shooter characters, stamina management to balance them out, solid skill ceiling and gameplay expression, highly-custom abilities, non-instant TTK, and lots of depth past that without being too hard to get into. Rough around the edges in areas, but there's a reason people played it offline on hacked servers for 6 years.

>Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9J98V8B63U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbk4P8fHtzM

>Pages
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1924490/Gigantic_Rampage_Edition
Works on PC / Linux / PS4/5 / XB1/X & 'eck; full crossplay capable.

>Wiki
https://gogigantic.wiki/wiki/Heroes
>Basic Animation Recovery Cancel / Movement Tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BFi__Y1POM
Dodge cancels a lot of inputs too
>Concept Arts
https://www.vinodrams.com
>Icons
https://mega.nz/folder/ONEwhCxC#0JfdBlR70hPXOfoiP2lWHQ'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1279234 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)03:05:29'  && image=='1713307226605698.gif') {

'Any hopes for this week's balance patch? I'm hoping for Imani & Kajir nerfs.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1279280 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:39:15'  && image=='Gigantic 2024.04.15 - 03.29.48.06.DVR(-s).webm') {

'>>1279234
Anything that gets those bastard assassins off of me easier.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1279369 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)08:13:34') {

'how do i play dps :) only thing i can win on is zandora/zenobia';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1279379 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)08:36:23'  && image=='Gigantic_ Rampage Edition_20240505.webm') {

'>>1279280
>HK taking railgun over cannon
Deserved

>>1279234
- Imani definitely, either Health off or increased falloff without special shots. If my Tank / Brusier ass is forced to disengange from the front line and successfully jump her, she shouldn't be escaping without bruises. Sure, I don't care if she survives (for the people who play her), but right now she just poofs out and immediately starts plinking you again, when she should at least be beaten up to the point of needing to full-disengage from critical. An Assassin jumping her should be game-fucking-over if she's caught out.
- QoL Granny buff, do it so you can slap down two hands within a single use of Rift. Right now it's just kinda awkward, because you're sat waiting 3 seconds every time you want to relocate your position, even when paying for it by using your only aggressive ability on a massive cooldown to do so.
- Ghal cooldown buff, or something non-damaging to help him a bit.
- Aisling untouched, she's fine, I'll be disappointed if I see a nerf just because shitters gonna shitter.
- Maybe make some Buffs immune to Curse, feels kinda bullshit that a Xenobia / Ghal / Ramsay etc can just insta-cleanse hard-earned build-making buffs like the ones that stack after Focus use, or the ones you need to chain kills for and stay alive to maintain.
- Buff alternate playstyles otherwise, where one path is infinitely better than the other. Easy example, Beckett's jetpack dash is infinitely more useful than a single extra jump during jetpack (because the dash itself gives you an extra jump anyways if you launch off the ground before the dash ends and it's also the instant escape+instant chase one with huge amounts of CC or bonus damage). Don't nerf paths that are good, buff the ones that aren't.
- Rush maps have a pre- and post- clash version, basically doubling the map pool for free. Also randomise the Bloomers while keeping them identical on both sides, so it's not just a Summer one on every map.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1279831 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:09:09') {

'>>1279379
>Imani definitely
I agree. If you're going to control an entire area of the map as a lone player with high damage long range shots, you should DIE if I catch you. Failing that, they should make her actually play like a sniper and force her to hardscope. Combat Sniper lets her do too much with just uncharged spam right now.
>Granny buff
I really don't think she needs it. If anything she needs some nerfs. People are bad at granny and think that she's bad, but try taking melee armor buff + bestial feast and just hold left click on a neutral or enemy point. It's ridiculous.
>Ghal buffs
He does a lot of damage potentially but he has to work so hard to do it. I'd like some soul fire projectile speed or maybe slight homing.
>Aisling
People are whining way too loudly about getting hurt by an AI melee creep. Sadly she'll probably get hit with a nerf.
>Buffs immune to curse
Pseudo-permanent buffs like will-to-power come back after curse ends already. Zandora's ult getting knocked off by curse feels bad though.
>Buff alternate playstyles
I'd like to see this too, lots of upgrades are never worth taking currently. For Beckett specifically, I already see good players not taking rocketpack and going for extra jumps or damage. I'm not a Beckett player so I don't know why.
>pre-clash rush maps
I think rush really needs the small maps to work. Imagine rush on pre-clash Sanctums, there'd be so much creature killing and not much brawling. Or on Sirens, the eternal hallway fight would suck.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1279996 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)19:13:03') {

'>>1279369
Try knossos for a while as they can bridge the gap of damage and survivability.

>>1279831
>>1279379
- he one granny change I would like is not having to wait half a second to place your hands down in a portal rift if your taking the cooldown upgrades. Granny in the hands of a good player is pretty insane, but the good players are rare and the people who know how to counter play against that are rarer.
-Ghal needs fixes to his Q and E. E doesn't work as written. It doesn't interrupt which makes it next to useless unless upgraded then its just weak. Q really needs to inflict weakened as base kit. If these could be fixed I think he would be a solid choice in most lineups.
-A number of heroes don't do what the description of their abilities say they do this should be a high priority fix for a balance patch. Either fix or rewrite.
-Curse is already a very rare debuff and often not worth it for the difficulty in inflicting it. It requires good awareness and reflexes to make any use of it.
-Agreed on Imani & Kajir nerf.
-Aisling is fine. Just kill the girl.
-Maybe make Sen and Rutger a little less powerful at the moment it they can do everything that anyone else can in their role but better.
-Zandoria needs a rework maybe make her active and last buff stack?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1280019 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)19:52:39'  && image=='Untitled.png') {

'>>1279831
>needs the small maps to work. Imagine rush on pre-clash Sanctums, there'd be so much creature killing and not much brawling. Or on Sirens, the eternal hallway fight would suck.
Nothing's stopping the minor-modifications, or just sticking down some jump-pads like on Heaven's Ward to cut down on effective space. Don't forget post-clash Sanctum's courtyard is as good as empty, but in Rush it's got the small structure so it's not just dead space. Small edits are on the table, and most don't even need that

>Sanctum
Just push the landing points closer together, and move the hallway point down to the start of the River / bottom of the waterfall, boom, more compact with minimal effort. Maybe even add warps to the lower region on the ledge next to the Guardians, so that part of the map finally gets some traffic.
>Sirens
Same concept as the current Rush, one safe point, two contested points, one far point. Safe is in the Ice-valley region, contested is in the death-hallway and at the bottom of the broken ship
>Ward
Literally just the current map but focused on the terminal region. First contested point is the elevated one in the middle, second one can be in that cool outer-sky-dock with no ledges.
>Grove
4 outer points that alternate, and crunching the middle portion down (or just set it on fire, so you can't pass through easily).
>Picaro
Crunch inward to be more focused on the walkways and markets connecting to each other kinda like Venice (like how there's a walkway above the inner point, have those cross over a death-pit ocean) and skip the shipyard / field region.

Only one that isn't really possible is Reef, but even then it'd definitely be easier to jig around some stuff and add some walls or teleports that completely shift the flow of the map on the pre-clash version, than it would be to develop an entirely different map.

Again, it's a pipe dream, but it's far from delusional. Most of it is just moving capture points around, Picaro is the only awkward one.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1280893 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)13:03:53') {

'Solo queue has become completely unbearable. Every round puts you against stackers and it gets worse by the day as everyone but vets and friends groups leave. The majority of the games you play have leavers or people crashing on launch or during the round. You get routed to servers half way across the world more often than your own region. Complete silence from the devs.

Gotta say this version of Gigantic is a bit shit.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1280905 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)13:11:51'  && image=='comment_ZqKcTaMilLIOnkXVCaPe7r9RcFP1cbHG.jpg') {

'>>1279124
MOBA + hero shooter? Hard pass. Like combining Sriracha and Nutella, but with a third person camera.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1280914 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)13:15:21') {

'>>1280905
It actually works really well. It's just everything around the core game which is a problem.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1281440 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)21:46:22'  && image=='release.png') {

'mozu model is officially released! hope people enjoy it';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1281570 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)00:32:02') {

'every game but one in the last 2 days has been a horrific nightmare';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1281727 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)07:53:01'  && image=='RxGame-Win64-Shipping_2024_05_07_19_24_55_250.png') {

'What more could I have done?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1281801 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)09:29:10') {

'>>1281440
Smutbase?

>>1281727
Evidently Guardian damage.
Not going to sugarcoat it, the moment that wound is open your only goal is to do as much damage as possible and ideally die in near the end of the process for a free reset for minimal shielding so they don't get a point once the Guardian crawls back up. Smart niggers will let you down low if the Guardian's gonna get up, even smarter niggers jump in front of bullets / off the map to die before that happens. If you play around the jihadi liestyle, you can easily solocarry retards with 4k+ Guardian damage, especially if you're a damage pump like Charnok.

Other than that, yeah, dogshit wannabe Mercy Vadasi's are annoying as fuck, especially since you already had a Sven.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1281843 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)10:10:44') {

'>Patch notes announcement. Specifically say that the PS5 fixes are not in the next patch but -soon-
Are they even trying at this point? What should be one of the highest priority issues, something that should have been fixed weeks before the relaunch, has been delayed for over a month.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1282096 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:03:28') {

'I've just faced the same 3 stack 3 games in a row. Kill me now.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1282185 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:44:09') {

'>>1281801
Ya it's smutbase'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1282481 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)17:19:06') {

'>>1281727
https://youtu.be/qYxGmzVbvkc?t=13s'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1282810 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)00:06:14') {

'Every game is just so painful now.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1283127 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)10:24:54'  && image=='1712620930228426.webm') {

'I'm not one for shipfaggotry and the likes, but whenever I see a Sven and the Griselma player get along, it's always a nice feeling.

>>1282810
What's wrong? I've been having fun soloQ'ing, doing my weeklies on Rush, then Clash whenever they're done.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1283223 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)12:00:02') {

'>>1283127
Not that anon but the quality of the games have nosedived over the past week. There are leavers literally every round. I get routed into a different server regions than my own every match. So every game I have to contend with lag now. Even when playing prime time for my own region. I'm legitimately not even sure their are servers other than NA now, they might have stealth axed them. Every game you have to fight stacks. Yesterday I got placed against the SAME 3 stack, 3 games in a row, on servers outside of my own region. I can now recognises several stacks by name because of the number of times I've faced them. The player base must be almost non-existent for shit like that to be happening. The only people left seem to be the diehards. Any semblance of balance is gone, casual players are getting pitted against stacks of people who have been playing on private servers since 2017. So nearly all games when solo queuing is now being on the receiving end of a laggy pubstomp were any chance of balance are gone because people will either leave or crash out. Oh and the NA servers have a real toxicity issue. You can be 2-3 clashes ahead of the other team and your still nearly guaranteed to have someone in your team start complaining and flaming the other members of the team to the point were itself sabotaging. It's a lot lot worse than the Euro servers, it's fucking awful.

Not even going to get into the essay of bugs and other issues I could write, things that the game shouldn't have launched with. This is purely focusing on matchmaking and community. Its like the devs got handed a project 90% complete and finished with it 85% complete. I'm getting close to throwing in the towel for this game if nothing improves and just hoping they sell the IP and someone makes gigantic 2.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1283475 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)16:19:28') {

'We will probably see double-digit player numbers within the next few days. I hope ranked mode brings some people back but otherwise it's looking grim. Can't blame people for quitting when >>1283223 is happening to everyone who doesn't have a stack.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1283584 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)17:59:30') {

'>>1283475
The problem is players don't come back. Once people leave a game, especially because of bad experiences with a game, there are 100s of other games to move onto. Players might check back in a few months or if they see a major development on their feed but communication has been dire by the devs. The playerbase has gone down 95% in under a month. I will be shocked if matchmaking is still viable by July. Even if they managed to patch everything this Monday and Gigantic was in the best state its ever been the damage is still done. So many new players experience of Gigantic was looking at a bugged matchmaking screen or constant crashes and they wont ever recover the 70% fairly positive review score on steam. The literal mark of a mediocre game.

At the low player amount I can't see splitting queue even further by adding ranked helping in the slightest. Also if they don't think long and hard about how to implement ranked the only way to have a chance in ranked will be to 5 stack. I think ranked will die within 2-3 weeks after its launched. If its launched. The devs seem to lack the skill and passion which actual got Gigantic out he door in the first place. Their contract is going to expire soon and I imagine that this edition will just be left with no further maintenance or updates till the servers a quietly shut down.

Anyway that's my doom post I'm gonna take a break from this game for a few days its just frustrating now.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1284823 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)18:44:38'  && image=='1712922489583535.png') {

'So I've been playing this solo so far, I don't know if anyone out here wants to duo queue or something but I'll put my stuff here just in case.
Question Block#735921 or just Question Block on steam / discord.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1284985 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)21:31:07'  && image=='Gigantic_ Rampage Edition_20240507.png') {

'>>1283223
I really don't get where you're coming from
- yeah ;eavers happen, but it's not *every* game and it's usually not that much of a handicap. plus it's just as likely to happen to the enemy as it is to you, so it evens out in the long run
- I've heard about these "stacks" but only ran into my first one in weeks just a few days back (to the point I took a screenshot I was so suprised they actually d exist, according to my Fortune-match count, that's in almost 150 games / 100 levels), and we still put up a good fight. Didn't even realise unti after the game, and it was still fun.
- and I've almost never ran into squeakers whining in chat, and if not, its almost never aimed at me, because i just focus on playing the game. most of them are ESL's, and tbqhwyfamalam, that's every game
I mean, it sucks if you're experiencing it,, but I jus don't see it in practice myself.
Way i see it, a game is just for fun bro. If you're not having fun even when losin, then you're just not having fun. Maybe online multiplayer stuff just isn't for you if it's stressing you aout??

>>1284823
Sent you a freidn request; i'm usually on every night on for at least 3 games. On in maybe half an hour? Gotta get some snkacs, just had some family bullshit to deal with ¦T'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1284987 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)21:33:37') {

'>>1284985
>that's every game
*that's in every game on the market'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285006 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)21:53:38'  && image=='1501047749747.png') {

'>>1284985
Cheers! I'm usually on every other day at least. I'll be around for a while tonight though.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285009 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)22:02:14') {

'>>1285006
Cool beans, just sent you n invite, I'll be on for 3.
You prefer Rush or clash?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285012 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)22:06:07') {

'>>1285009
Prefer clash a little bit more but I'm fine with either.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285015 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)22:07:40') {

'>>1285012
You accepted the invite in the friends tab?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285016 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)22:09:37') {

'>>1285015
Sure did, are you not getting the group invites?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285019 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)22:11:36'  && image=='1691134891812308.jpg') {

'now we're cookng with gas
Im good with whatevs bro'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285055 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)23:10:17') {

'>1/10 tripp moment
>7k damage vadasi moment
Won't lie, those were some pretty painful matches, but GG's anyways, you played well bro'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285057 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)23:12:12') {

'>>1285055
Yeah... they were rough, sorry about that. GG though dude.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285065 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)23:22:40'  && image=='crossmap snowball snipe.webm') {

'>>1285057
Not your fault bro, you did your best and it wasn't your fault in any way.
On the other hand, check out this epic snipe vs everybody's least favorite person to go up against.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285088 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)00:12:45'  && image=='1500945636358.png') {

'>>1285065
Oh damn nice shot man! While we didn't end up winning those three matches they were still fun, and thanks for hanging out bro.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285126 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)01:11:52'  && image=='1499560548997.jpg') {

'>>1281440
It took me a while to get around to taking a look, but you did a fantastic job man! I have no idea how to use blender in general or even switch shading but still, wonderful work!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285148 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)01:42:03'  && image=='1700733993957907.jpg') {

'we stackin?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285155 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)01:49:05') {

'>>1285148
I'm still on for the night, if you want to add
question block.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285161 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)01:55:16') {

'>>1285155
Sent ya one'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285166 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)02:01:45') {

'>>1285161
Nothing popped up, I restarted the game but there's still nothing there. Try sending it again? I might have missed it somehow.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285178 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)02:23:30') {

'>>1285166
The ingame friends list kinda sucky.
I resent it, or you can just try adding me ig
Veyom#457423'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1285180 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)02:29:03') {

'>>1285178
Just started a match, my bad. I'll try and add you as soon as it's over.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1287179 && dateTime=='05/12/24(Sun)14:54:15'  && image=='1710967790092962.png') {

'Good morning
I hate tripp players'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1287218 && dateTime=='05/12/24(Sun)15:34:55'  && image=='1502076565609.png') {

'>>1287179
Hello, I too hate tripp players.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1287575 && dateTime=='05/12/24(Sun)21:48:36'  && image=='sniper superiority.webm') {

'didn't respect how good tmat really is until I actually played her and realised all her players are shitters who weren't hardcarrying
>missile into instant crack, +15% while burning +5% for every kill and you're quickly starting to do 200 true damage per shot if you just play sensible and don't put yourself in harm's way
>combo with oru / charnok anyone else who can apply burn for free for her, so she can save missiles for confirming kills with rather than setting them up
>kitdump forces a disengage or a kill, if you land the shock after the crack
>missiles literally lock on and home in across the map (related, + one where I was firing from the picaro ship at the fight on opposite point while we waited for thepower), and the cluster-target upgrade makes them instant-lockon at the cost of losing the stun
>tiny falloff, probably the third longest range character in the game after imani and voden, which means you can just safely plink from a distance
>can easily do more damage than a HK to a guardian if you hold onto ult, and 10% focus on kill / assist means you can easily hit a lv2 ult before first down
>huge shock + stun interrupts power collection - nothing special, but she does have it, unlike a lot of other dps
>GTFO jail free card on boosters, just menacingly walk anywhere like the terminator and have booster+stamina
>russian is the perfect accent for a robot, and all her insults are autistic as fuck (eg to charnok "my heat tolerance is higher than yours.")
don't sleep on her people, this is big
only thing that's annoying is that she's still projectile not a hitscan, so you need to lead shots, but they're so fast that it whiffs if you get into the habit of leading too much / too little.
that, and her biggest counter is just being aware of how much damage she dishes out if you don't harrass her; she needs to play as skittish as an aisling

fuck tripp (i mean, i would too, but i mean the other way), tmat is best hardcarry offensive dps girl'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1287637 && dateTime=='05/12/24(Sun)23:04:28') {

'>>1287575
T-MAT was pushed out as the last hurrah in 2017 before they could even balance her, she's well known to be overtuned. The new team only gave her a few wrist-slap changes. I feel like at top-level play Imani can be a bit more oppressive, but T-MAT and Imani are the best ranged heroes by a wide margin.

Kajir is the other hard carry because of the toxin shock combo, he's surpassed Tripp as the most bullshit assassin now.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1287644 && dateTime=='05/12/24(Sun)23:15:49') {

'>>1287637
Rutger best Tank
Svenn best support'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1287689 && dateTime=='05/13/24(Mon)00:06:30') {

'>>1287575
>Imani players when you deal then a single point of damage from any range'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1288540 && dateTime=='05/13/24(Mon)21:17:33'  && image=='1704712690901953.png') {

'How do we fix him?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1288550 && dateTime=='05/13/24(Mon)21:32:26'  && image=='kaavi-0.png') {

'>>1288540
>1) stop having retards play him
>2) bump up the damage on his focus
>3) armor crack on one of the Torus upgrades'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1288613 && dateTime=='05/13/24(Mon)22:49:07'  && image=='1700568662497283.png') {

'>>1288550
Imagine if his focus was actually a 4s stun like the tooltip says. That would be silly.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1288932 && dateTime=='05/14/24(Tue)07:26:14') {

'>>1288540
He's fine, play him more antigank than initiation.

>>1288550
Running-Attack Armor Crack is what you're after'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1294345 && dateTime=='05/19/24(Sun)02:04:35') {

'>4/20/8
>5/17/6
>the quintessential Tyto+Tripp clash match'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1294400 && dateTime=='05/19/24(Sun)03:01:12'  && image=='1694845523916818.jpg') {

'>>1294345
When your team instalocks 2+ assassins you just know you're in for a good time.'
;

}

}
}