public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 1446616;
String image = '1712719053051143.jpg';
String date = '04/09/24(Tue)23:17:33';
String comment = 'Are there any good PVP mobile games? I know that most are low skilled pay to win trash but there has to be a FEW out there. All I can think of is a few card games and that one 40k turn based game when they have events that remove all upgrades from your characters.

As someone that like's pvp games I find it pretty sad that there's no good mobile ones.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1455356 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)14:44:04') {

'there are only a few games that aren't pay to win like iirc the shitty mobile version of league of legends
but if you want >GOOD games then you're out of luck.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1460998 && dateTime=='04/29/24(Mon)17:52:57') {

'>>1446616
Skullgirls mobile has good PvP but it's either basic, no upgrades variants of characters (the competitive mode) or requires gachaslop grinding for 100h to have characters that don't die in two slaps each (the so-called casual mode)
the competitive mode was the only enjoyable part of the game for me but if you can tolerate gachashit grind then you might like the rest of the game too'
;

}

}
}