public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Firefox Feature in Chrome?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Firefox Feature in Chrome?';
int postNumber = 1458083;
String image = '1714005262206887.jpg';
String date = '04/24/24(Wed)20:34:22';
String comment = 'Okay bear with me this will take a second to explain.

I like using full-screen mode in my browser and Firefox has this really great feature where if you are in full-screen you can still point your cursor to the top of the screen and get a peek at the url/bookmarks bar but it will go away if you move your cursor downward onto the page.

This is super convenient because you can quickly pop to another site or change tabs but still remain in full screen and not have to toggle it on and off. As far as I can tell, Chrome does not allow you to do this by default. If you attempt to do this in Chrome you will just see a little X pop down that you can click on if you want to exit full screen.

Does anybody know if there is ANY way to enable this in the settings or through an addon maybe?

>Inb4 just press F11
I want to be able to do this with my mouse.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458112 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)23:48:13') {

'>>1458083
why not just ctrl + pgup/pgdn?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458121 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)00:50:22') {

'>>1458112
Not as intuitive especially if I have to make a new search or click on one of my bookmarks'
;

}

}
}