public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 1458090;
String image = '1714009347295104.jpg';
String date = '04/24/24(Wed)21:42:27';
String comment = 'Manga or anime that doesn't shame male or female virginity or the choice to remain as one before marriage.';

}
public void comments() {
if(Lucretia simp && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458262 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)17:19:31') {

'>>1458090
I'm still not exactly sure what you want, I'll take instead your question as, "a show in where a character acts very modest, religious, or conservative and isn't being put down by being called a virgin and the show puts some focus on their 'pure' or conservative nature/lifestyle in where they normally would be called that" Now I don't recall these perfectly so it could be the case that it might've happened in them. If my rephrase of your question isn't good then please correct me

>My Dress-Up Darling
male character is very modest/conservative in lifestyle compared to the female character. They grow to have a cute relationship in where they never really put each other down ever

>TONIKAWA: Over The Moon For You
guy meets girl and decides he wants to marry her and she agrees. Years go by that they've even seen each other then they get married. The story is about their marriage life after waiting for each other

>Kaguya-sama: Love is War
I think it might've happened for the blue haired male character, the "loser" at one point, but engaging in sex or "unpure" things isn't the focus of the characters or the story. Rather their arcs are about finding the person they love. The MC's are "more pure" compared to the other students in their classes which the show references. Ultimately because they're waiting for each other

>Tomo-chan Is a Girl!
Main girl is very "innocent" and isn't put down for it. The Main guy as well is but he butts head with the female friend of the group a lot but I don't recall him ever being called a "virgin" by her

>Engaged to the Unidentified
I don't remember anything like that being used to put anyone down. All the characters are pretty friendly with each other. It focuses on her conservative lifestyle, (cooking, cleaning, being friendly, etc) but doesn't put it down but praises it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458269 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)17:47:44') {

'>>1458262
Thanks. Kinda tired of all these manga's that assume sex is an obligation in a relationship and you are somehow lacking if you don't have it. What's worse is when underage characters agree with this and there is not counterpoint'
;

}

}
}