public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void any way to monitor my internet connection?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'any way to monitor my internet connection?';
int postNumber = 1458098;
String image = '1714012009678417.png';
String date = '04/24/24(Wed)22:26:49';
String comment = 'lately I have been having sudden "connection lost" or "failed to connect to the server" or "failed to load page" on my computer an phone with my home internet, but I don't know of any way to measure if my internet certainly is failing. My modem settings say the connection has been constant, but I have seen this random disconnection and I don't know if there's a sure way to "automatically put the times the internet is gone, and from when to when in some chart"
Is there any free software, or any way to constantly check my internet and make sure it's actually failing?
the disconnections don't last more than 2-3 seconds, I'm with an Ethernet cable on my PC, and WiFi with my phone, I have had this internet for like 2 years and it's the first time for it to act this way.
And I want to know how constant this is, so I have something to say when I report it to the provider, besides maybe "my internet is randomly failing because I get disconnected from my mobile game", or "my streaming sudden stops".
I want something I can actually use as a proof'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458110 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)23:38:26') {

'>>1458098
>I'm with an Ethernet cable on my PC,
Okay that's an extremely helpful bit of information, we can rule out wifi interference.
I'd first suggest unpluging and then plugging back in every connection from the wifi router, to the modem, to the wall.

About a decade ago my wifi router got damaged after a nearby lightning strike; wifi would work perfectly fine, but the ethernet ports would not.
After buying a new router and being pleased that my computer wasn't damaged I opened up the old router, the chip that controls ethernet stuff had actually exploded.

Another time my TV stopped getting a TV signal, ended up being a loose coaxial cable.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458141 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)02:23:29') {

'>>1458110
now that you mention it, it started around after a lightning strike fell nearby, maybe the modem got damaged or something.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458440 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)10:13:55') {

'I still want to know if there's a way to know if there's some connection fail, I have seen them less frecuently lately, but I want to discard my modem is damaged or if it may be something about my applications. I plan to report it if it's really an internet fail (I doubt it may be my pc, tablet and phone failing at the same time).';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458471 && dateTime=='04/26/24(Fri)12:52:20') {

'wireshark? not that i ever used it';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458805 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)20:00:32') {

'>>1458471
I thought wireshark was to spy on others on the web (or at least I remember someone saying that), I'm not sure, I never used it.
I want something to do some ping somewhere (or tracer or whatever it may need), and report in some table how many times it couldn't reach due connection lost, and for how long.
I'm not sure if something like that actually exists.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458812 && dateTime=='04/27/24(Sat)20:30:19') {

'>>1458098
Try WinMTR.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==1458840 && dateTime=='04/28/24(Sun)00:16:51') {

'>>1458812
thank you, I will try with this one'
;

}

}
}