public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void An Interesting And Frightening Dream(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'An Interesting And Frightening Dream';
int postNumber = 37768505;
String image = '1714013797292686.jpg';
String date = '04/24/24(Wed)22:56:37';
String comment = 'A dream I had yesterday that scared me. I was hanging out with my friends, and we were chatting amongst ourselves, and then a creature appeared in front of us. It looked like almost nothing else in the world, more like a sea creature. The closest thing I could liken it to was a jellyfish. It had a lot of eyes, and my friends witnessed it in the dream. It didn't have wings or any means of levitation, the creature didn't fly but it levitated 15 to 20 meters above the ground.

The scariest part of the dream was that the creature spoke to me one-on-one and knew everything that was going on inside me. Without me opening my mouth, it was speaking for me, saying things that I knew, and my friends were saying things like, 'How can this creature know these things, what is this? The creature told me that it was with me, that I could never be separated from it, that it would always be inside me.

The thing the creature most resembles is picture related. I usually laugh at such dreams, I don't take them seriously, but I have never had such a strange, frightening dream in my life. I have never encountered such a creature in my dreams in my life. I am someone who has never experienced DMT, I fell asleep normally.

Can someone tell me what this dream means, what is the creature I saw? I'm really curious and I'm sure there are people here who know something about it.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37768511 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)22:57:22') {

'why does every dream thread OP use the exact same language and writing style

is it just one guy'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37769055 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)00:51:07') {

'>>37768505
I too had a strange dream last night. I was walking through the shallow water of a beach, enjoying the ocean. Next thing i knew I was in a large warehouse and before me was a mechanical contraption that looked like some sort of cybernetic mobile suit that was unfolded as if its pilot had opened it up and left if behind for a moment. But it was not like a cool Gundam, it was clearly designed for a creature with an enormous cranial capacity and a small vestigial body by comparison to its enormous alien-proportioned head. Then I was driving away down the road to my old home in my old car through my old neighborhood, but my headlights weren't working so I could only see by the headlights of other cars on the road.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37769166 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)01:11:53') {

'>>37768505
Bump.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37769354 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)01:49:24') {

'>>37768505
Depends on what you believe dreams are. I've always viewed such entities as the closest thing possible to a physical manifestation of your unconsciousness. If you're adventurous and want to better understand yourself ask it to take you deeper.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37769491 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)02:17:46') {

'>>37768505
Of course a creature in your dreams knows what you know, you daft git. You're the one dreaming about it. This guy >>37769354 is right, it's a part of your brain talking to the rest of you, possibly to try to help you figure something out or do something with your waking consciousness. Think about what it means.'
;

}

}
}