public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void How to stop identifying with trauma?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'How to stop identifying with trauma?';
int postNumber = 37840432;
String image = '1714878781818541.png';
String date = '05/04/24(Sat)23:13:01';
String comment = 'I have this problem where I seem to be identifying myself with my trauma. I keep thinking, "if those stuff didn't happen to me, it wouldn't have led me to Z conclusions" , or something

But what's bad is that it actually stops me from trying to heal my trauma.. "if I weren't so traumatized, I wouldn't have seeked thinking patterns, that eventually led me to believe that vaccines are bad", "thus, if I had healed my trauma, I'd probably be dead (from vaccines) in coming years"

The trauma makes me avoid a lot of things in life, it makes me avoid people, and I try to rationalize it to myself.. "so what if you're not making any friends or meeting significant others? those people behave like cattle, probably will be slayed like cattle in coming years, all because they're easily programmable. in-fact society might be better of with them dead (due to some reason, like they obey tptb too much or something)"

It also shuts me down from love.. "love is but a temporary feeling, probably used to sway people, it tends to blind people to some ugly truths they dont want to see (such us combining into singular one consciousness is something somebody else is advocating for us to do, while they, whomever is the force behind it, gets to stay in reins of it all)"

There's also pain involved, you know you want to fuck a woman, but since you can because of poor social performance, you come up with copes to rationalize why you're not having sex "I have a crush on this person? well why don't I ask her outright where she stands in political issues, and more importantly, I should ask if she's vaxxed so I can instantly discard her"

It feels like there is a force trying to mold people into these certain thinking patterns.. the whole "right vs left" that was created after trump got elected in 2016 seems to indication of this, it all felt like big psyop, before that there wasn't polarization.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37840435 && dateTime=='05/04/24(Sat)23:13:14') {

'If it's possible, I want to be myself (whoever that is), but I also want to heal myself from the trauma. But is this even possible? I'm asking to retain the pathways that seems to stem from some dissociative traits or something, sollipsism, while also wanting to be open. But is that even possible, to be both at the same time? If you're too open to kindness and love the world has to offer, doesn't this blind you to the potential dagger that will eventually stab you, or your loved ones?

Also there's the "victim complex" of sorts I guess? If society as a whole has ostracized me this badly, that I had developed cptsd at very early age, then do I even want to be part of such society? If the society at large believes in many layers of false beliefs, do I want to operate or be part of that society? I'm asking all this because I notice there's ton of programming done to people through many ways, and it's infected socities as whole, people believe that doing X Y Z will bring them joy, and as a side-effect to this the people turn in to their MSM and take the vaccines they're asked to take. Like I want to be happy, feel like there's some purpose to my life, but I simply can't because I see there are more layers to our reality than what society and people seem to notice, and not only that but because even if I know I'm right, the normies rule us through numbers. Even if they're wrong, they dominate the public space or whatever you wanna call it. Even if their line of thinking leads to eventual extinction of human race, they keep dominating. Like there's no stopping the gears of Babylon. The more I think it like this, the more I think someone gave me this gift to see just to taunt me.. "you see, you know all this, but you'll be able to achieve jack shit, cause nobody believes you, you have no power".'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37840444 && dateTime=='05/04/24(Sat)23:14:15') {

'So what am I supposed to do? Part of me thinks that I've been on this mode for too long, and that I should open up a bit. It says that I need to self-improve so I can learn to let go, ease off, and maybe eventually have a family. But then the traumatic part of me reminds me, but that family is nothing but a huge anchor, not only tying my existence to this realm, making me want to reincanrate back here, but it could also be used as blackmail against me (if you don't join our lodge, something bad might happen to your kids..). Like I don't see any fucking way to live in a reality (or rather society) that operates on so many layers of lies and deception, where I constantly feel like I must be the only one living here because nobody else seem to care about anything other than tiktok, it's almost like sollipsism sort of thing. I also have fears that the longer tech develops, the higher the chances are that even my convictions will be broken with some advanced brainwash tech, that eventually even I will succumb and kneel to the lord of this realm, and I fear it will be by then when my soul will be lost. But again, if I magically healed my traumas, managed to make family and live until that day, they would probably attack me through my family even if they couldn't attack me, so it's still a loss for me.

How is one supposed to navigate all this?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37840477 && dateTime=='05/04/24(Sat)23:22:57') {

'Are you mk ultra'd?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37841196 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)02:07:46') {

'Help me navigate through this x';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37841236 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)02:21:21') {

'>>37840432
Firstly I want to say you write very well and you've made your situation clear. I have cptsd too, and I share a lot of your problems. I was trying to get help to heal the trauma for a long time, but I think acceptance is much better. If you can see that the trauma made you the person that you are and made you think the things you do, you already understand yourself better than most other people ever will. You need to learn to utilize the trauma, it's something that will have always happened to you, you can't change it, so accept it. Some mental health issues are actually the inability to accept the way we feel, what really hurts is the denial of our own emotions. You have the opportunity to achieve spiritual greatness in this life if you want it, all you need to do is accept your trauma. In the end, if you can see it as a gift you will elevate yourself to great heights. It's a slow process, but based on everything you've said you're already on the way to doing this.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37841332 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)02:53:58') {

'I've been looking into shadow work to deal with similar issues. Basically the idea is that you start out in life with specific needs that you try different things in order to acheive. If what you are doing to acheive these needs does not work over and over, you end up suppressing the need in yourself. The issue with this is that the lack is still very much there, only it is expressed in the negative direction. Say you have a need to impress people and every time you tried to acheive this, you did something cringe and everyone reacted negatively. You end up suppressing this need from your conscious action and you'll probably develop an aversion/disdain for people who do things to impress people. The need is still there inside of you, the energy behind it is still there, but it is turned inside out. The more the need is not met, the more seeing other people trying to satisfy the same need makes you angry and the more effort you spend criticizing/ruminating about this without getting any closer to satisfying it in yourself. If you mess up enough as a kid, suppress enough core needs, you end up with enough negative methods that you are abrasive to yourself and others and are totally unsatisfied with your experience here.

It is extremely difficult to take this in and even more difficult to take the next steps because as an adult, you tend to identify with the methods you have developed and not the need itself. It's extremely painful because you need to start from wherever you left off/wherever you failed and your methods towards the positive are extremely naive/rudimentary.

I'm not far on the path, but from what I understand, the first step is noticing behavior that really really upsets you in ither people more than it should and then trace that feeling back to where it is coming from.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37841607 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)04:45:07') {

'>>37841332
can you give some tips on how to work on this stuff?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37841622 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)04:53:32') {

'>>37840432
Anon, I just wanted to say I believe you can find happiness and joy. Others to connect with and help you can receive. Adventures to be had and dreams to follow. I believe you can find love. I hope you find the help you seek. I hope for the best for you, and others as well. This message applies to others too.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37841749 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)05:52:11') {

'>>37841622
Thanks for kind words anon, I wish all the best for you as well.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37843340 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)12:19:08') {

'>>37841607
I'm pretty new to it to be honest. I can say that without psychedelics I would never have been capable of letting anything go or having any genuine insight into that type of thing to begin with. There is lots of in depth info about it on youtube that puts it in a digestible format. I think whenever you undergo any type of psychological transformation, there is a tendency to project the behavior you want to avoid onto other people and that is something you need to be able to see through. You need to have compassion for yourself in order to have compassion for others and vice versa and there are extremely deeply ingrained patterns that can prevent this so it is going to be a long ordeal.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37843902 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)13:40:10') {

'You don't fix it. If you "awoke" to the reality on how fake and gay everything is why would you let it go so you can larp with the normie cattle.

Also this reality/culture/people is INCREASINGLY getting narcissistic. Everyone is an aspiring little sociopath nowadays.

All your survival mechanisms and detectors will come in useful. Don't suppress it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37844563 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)15:39:20') {

'>>37843902
>All your survival mechanisms and detectors will come in useful. Don't suppress it.
While this may be true, a part of me also doubts this. If the world is truly heading to "bad place" (dystopia or whatever), it's possible that me seeing the "signs" wont be of any use. So might as well learn to larp with normies while there are still "good times" left'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37844586 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)15:42:54') {

'Do not deny it, embrace it
Feed off it'
;

}

if(Fly Swatter && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37844674 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)15:56:36'  && image=='Calm fellow.jpg') {

'>>37840432
>Songs of the Dead

You need only repolarize yourself to your own point of view in a positive self-affirming and practically constructive manner.

That and you need more body heat and to relax more often. Clinical Psychological issues tend to have physical causes.

To be honest , the world is an asylum of the undead.

>And there was Light !'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37844682 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)15:57:38') {

'>>37841236
Good post'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37844688 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)15:58:40'  && image=='1713983455433731.gif') {

'>>37840432
You'll keep doing it until you're bored of it'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37844703 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)16:01:36') {

'>>37840432
>"if I weren't so traumatized, I wouldn't have seeked thinking patterns, that eventually led me to believe that vaccines are bad"
>"thus, if I had healed my trauma, I'd probably be dead (from vaccines) in coming years"
>The trauma makes me avoid a lot of things in life, it makes me avoid people, and I try to rationalize it to myself.. "so what if you're not making any friends or meeting significant others? those people behave like cattle, probably will be slayed like cattle in coming years, all because they're easily programmable. in-fact society might be better of with them dead (due to some reason, like they obey tptb too much or something)"
>It also shuts me down from love.. "love is but a temporary feeling, probably used to sway people, it tends to blind people to some ugly truths they dont want to see (such us combining into singular one consciousness is something somebody else is advocating for us to do, while they, whomever is the force behind it, gets to stay in reins of it all)"

It sounds like your trauma resulted in you being redpilled and seeing what most people cannot see. I'm in a similar boat to you'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37844885 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)16:32:53'  && image=='The Game.jpg') {

'Im not reading all that but you have to look at it as things you have overcome and survived. Accept the reality that life is about knowledge, wisdom, endurance and not the happy go lucky fuck fest the Coca Cola religion told you it is. Look into the myths, see how they relate to your own life.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37845202 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)17:43:11') {

'>>37841622
>>37844885
I don't believe people work like this, and it is more impossible to believe when an "all seeing entity" uses it's power to look at everuy detail of your life and use it to threaten you. It isn't about overcoming at that point, it's about living at the behest of a hostile and powerful organization, lest your life is thrown into chaos at their whim.

How can you live under this awareness? How can you trust, or do anything other than think of a way to escape?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37846811 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)22:07:05') {

'>>37845202
Interesting'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37846860 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)22:14:01') {

'>>37840432
Have you heard the story of a foreign man in Africa, Australian I recall? He was watching a zebra almost get bit by a gator run off away from a drinking pond and suddenly and quite scarily shake itself rather violently, then walk off as if nothing happened? He began and paid attention to other animals surviving close shaves with death and they also shake violently sometimes as well as baby animals shaking after witnessing something scary. He wondered if it was a natural mechanism in mammals to quite literally shake off trauma and if it applied to humans, because young children shake when scared.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847044 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)22:47:30') {

'>>37846860
Yeah that sounds like TRE. But does it really work?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847885 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:21:46') {

'>>37847044
Give it a shot and find out, what do you have to lose in trying things that may end up being what you need, if even only a little bit?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847897 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:25:07') {

'>>37840432
I feel your pain anon. I'm in the same boat and trying to work through it is agonising. You're definitely not alone.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847927 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:33:22'  && image=='1711593355550573.jpg') {

'>>37840432
I know how but it's too advanced for you so it wouldn't help even if I told you. Hell, it probably only works for psychic vampires so the techniques wouldn't even work unless you're an initiate.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847945 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:38:52') {

'>>37847927
Well if you tell what it is, I can make the judgement if it's correct for me or not'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847968 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:44:21') {

'>>37847945
Sit in padmasana then relax your lower dantien so that it opens up and allows you to take its loosh into your head. You can tell it's working when the darkness from your closed eyes is replaced with white light and you're bathed in inner peace. You also stop wanting to fuck and eat as if you're on a steady stream of opiates.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37848032 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:58:17') {

'>>37844703
you mean getting too cynical about everything?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37848072 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)03:11:58') {

'>>37840432
i'm in the same boat. you were probably fucked over as a kid in some way, by shitty parenting, abusive teachers, school bullying, a combination of these things, or whatever, so you retreated into your head and became hyper-observant of others as a survival/defense mechansim, but by doing that you became cynical about people at too early an age and robbed yourself of your youth because of that. it's a hellish place to be OP, but at least you're not alone.'
;

}

if(Darkness Control && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37848103 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)03:20:22'  && image=='The Power Of The Lord Of Light.jpg') {

'>>37840432
Just accept and believe that you are the boss because you are. You have God given divine authority over yourself to think anyway you want. The opinions of others must be filtered through your own. Just make sure to think about what you are doing , have atleast the basic understanding and competency at it and keep a straight face. Perhaps you need to eat healthier. A more positive psychological experience is much needed in trying times.

:P'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37850068 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)12:41:22') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37850076 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)12:42:23') {

'The problem I see with identifying with trauma, and holding too red pill ideas, is that it might probably push one away from finding actual love

I think I'd like to find love in my life, so wouldn't that mean I need to work on my traumas, instead of "accepting" them or whatever?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37850560 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)14:02:04') {

'>>37841236
This. Same for me. This is a good reminderatany age. OP is obviously relatively young, talking about having a family etc, and I recognise that in my earlier life, but I also unexpectedly got a whole heap more in later life. I'm now going through exactly what OP describes but asan old person. I know a shit ton about healing and psychological and emotional processing but some days it just seems like it's never going to allow me to live fully again. But giving in to it isn't an option.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37850608 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)14:11:06') {

'>>37850076
>work on my traumas, instead of "accepting" them or whatever?
Accepting is a dodgy word because it can imply giving in to something you want to change. It shouldn't mean that though, but rather accepting the reality of how things are at the moment. And that your physiological processes, the way your body and mind are working, are your best effort to keep yourself functioning. And yes that includes thoughts like, maybe I shouldn't want love or a family. So notice those feeelings, acknowledge them for being there and for keeping you 'safe' and functioning. Then without judging them, the work can begin. In fact, as soon as we do that, the work has begun, because we stop giving those patterns of defence so much energy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37850876 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)14:59:52') {

'>>37850560
>but I also unexpectedly got a whole heap more in later life.
heap more? like more traumas, or what do you mean?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37851361 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)16:25:24') {

'>>37844688
Doing what? The noticing?'
;

}

if(LUCIFER && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37851614 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)17:16:42') {

'Cease to live in the past. It is an anchor that you must pull up.

Forgiveness is an erasure. A perfect erasure.

You're forgiven.'
;

}

if(LUCIFER && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37851631 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)17:19:04') {

'How does an ignorant person acquire knowledge? How does a hateful person acquire love? How does a person get to success, when all they have known is failure?

Through suffering and a great deal of effort.

You have learned your lesson, have you not?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37853258 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)21:45:23') {

'>>37848072
>at least you’re not alone.
Why do people say this like it’s a comforting thing? It annoys the hell out of me. Okay so there are multiple souls feeling this shit? And also no one then seemingly had a solution… or the solution is difficult. Now more pressure for me to work it out myself. I wanna be alone. Fuck you fucko.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37853675 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)22:58:50') {

'>>37840432
I kinda got molested at 14 by another teen and it honestly I barely thought of it while growing up, it was only until I took a psych course at 20 I realized oh shit that was traumatic. I think classifying something as traumatic, no matter how bad it is, can only harm your mind, and you can make anything seem traumatic.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37853701 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)23:02:44') {

'>>37844563
you've been selected...
seek and be found. you're being tested right now, make no mistake. seek the kingdom within and come out of babylon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37854182 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)00:18:01') {

'>>37853701
NTA but I was seeing signs and being guided but the last few years it hasn't been very strong, like its immersed in a fog, my mind is fuzzy, but in 2020 it was so clear, so many signs.

I need it to come back, I need it to help me through the multiple crisis I'm dealing with but I don't know how to clear the fog'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37854261 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)00:28:56') {

'>>37854182
Work on your chakras. Buy some rocks if you have to'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37854815 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)02:06:50') {

'>>37854261
The rocks you can buy are often at those shops where the tranny demon witches will be hexing them. I would need to remove their malign influence from the rocks if I can't find a different shop.

I wish i could find the ricks I need in nature though, but there don't seem to be the ones I might need here'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37855250 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)03:43:51') {

'>>37844586
If you indulge it, it will consume you'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37855456 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)04:41:55') {

'>>37854815
So buy them from a shop that doesn't have that issue'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37855761 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)06:13:26') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37856379 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)10:10:45') {

'>>37853701
Selected by whom?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857623 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)13:55:05') {

'come on guys we need more replies. Surely it can't be this black and white? surely there are some walking the "grey" path (trying to be friends with normies, while still retaining their red pill status)';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858656 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:42:54') {

'Trauma is what the archons use against you. Just sayin'';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858711 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:50:40') {

'>>37855456
Yeah if I can find one'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858718 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:51:41') {

'>>37857623
Is that what this thread is about?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37859178 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)18:11:27') {

'>>37857623
What's the problem with being friends with normies? You don't have to share with them every detail of your life. Just be kind or whatever. They can still be your friends, but they'll of course be 'normie-friends'.
If you mean to find real red-pilled, close friends, then yeah, it can be quite troublesome, but don't give up hope.

>>37840432
For me from reading your posts it seems that hope and (a whole lot of) belief into a happier future and into a benevolent god is what's you're really missing. While a little bit of skepticism is a good thing, you're instead being tortured by a pesimistic worldview. You don't need to think such stuff everyday. Aren't you getting tired of such streams of thoughts? I'll just imply you do want them replaced with something better and continue:
I've been struggling with a similar issue for a long time, and (I guess) I've found out that simply trying to fight these thoughts using logic won't help - you just get caught up reasoning about topics that you first of all wouldn't want to get to.
What you really want to change is your mood; how you feel. You're just like a radio receiver. By gradually changing your frequency you gradually switch from receiving negative thoughts to positive ones.
This also can be tricky. For me what worked was telling myself, at first cringing and thinking those words don't work, that "I'm rasing my vibrations" and "only good resides within me". Additionaly watching series, movies with good morals or reading good stuff also helps to "white-pill" yourself everyday and not loose the fighting spirit. In the end it made my day, and the next few a little better also helped to get through another trauma today lol. It's just that from the higher "vibrations" as many people call it you can do much more everything, especially self-improvement.
I'm not sure if that was what you're looking for, but you know, I just saw in you what could look like the same flaw that I have so I decided my post may be helpful.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37860842 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)22:54:21') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37861381 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)00:34:18') {

'>>37858718
Yes, I was to eventually make some friends/not be alone/have wife.. if any of that is possible

>>37859178
>If you mean to find real red-pilled, close friends, then yeah, it can be quite troublesome, but don't give up hope.
Yeah I'd like to be able to make red pill friends too. To whom I can share some ideas. The benefit of having those kind of friends is that we can share and ball things together.. 2 minds better than one?

>raise vibrations
Yeah this sounds to be the thing I want to do more as well. Thanks for sharing your ideas anon'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37861417 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)00:40:35') {

'>>37840444
Buddhism.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862207 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)03:43:44') {

'>>37853258
Misery loves company and it only takes twenty dudes to start a mob. Food for thought, you heckin’ sigma zoomer'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862545 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)05:42:59') {

'>>37862207
I keep thinking we're heading to a dystopian timeline where all those discord fash memes start getting posted IRL. The sort of future where you need to have open third eye just to discern the intentions and allignment of strangers. Fallout 2 / Underrail social interactions'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37863132 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)08:51:30') {

'>>37841332
Yes I think you're right about suppressing being bad. Maybe it's my upbringing, but I didn't get enough notice from my parents. So what I've noticed is that I've suppressed my desire to seek attention for long time (after traumatic event), but because of that, now that I'm waking up to this stuff, I notice I have very high desire to show things to people, and maybe get validation that way, which I suppose might not be very healthy (is it called codependency? idk). The need to try to flex or impress other people can't be good'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37863138 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)08:54:18') {

'>>37840432
It's simple math
Good hearted people were killed off by evil people throughout history because they would always be at a disadvantage
Thus you are a product of an evil society that has grown steadily more evil as time goes on
And in fact you are more evil than your predecessor'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37863182 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)09:09:07') {

'>>37840432
I was where you're at a few years back, and then I stopped caring entirely. I'm basically just existing and waiting for death. Nothing upsets nor excites me, really.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37863753 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)11:29:23') {

'>>37863182
I read from some other thread about the zoo theory, that entities and demiurge keep us in cages for show. I'm inclined to believe this is true. What's worse is that I believe the harvest theory is true too. The bible end times is literally story of humanity (the fruits/sheep) being herded by demiurge's two hands (the good, the bad), the people will end up being consumed by entities.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37863763 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)11:31:45') {

'>>37840432
If nothing is continuing to trauma you, all you need is therapy. You're broken.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37863853 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)11:52:41') {

'>>37848072
Literally me. I'm pretty sure I've been stuck in my head since the circumcision. Fuck this society and anyone enabling it'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37864258 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:04:23') {

'>>37840432
>>37840435
>>37840444
Thank you for sharing this.
I would say, from my own personal experience, the hardest and scariest thing you can do to start to let go of the trauma, is forgive those who caused it.
But if you forgive, you have to also let go of it.
Yes, it's scary because suddenly, you are letting go of a part of yourself.
But once that part is let go and gone, I can tell you now that it will be filled with something much more beautiful.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37864350 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:20:36') {

'>>37864258
Can you give tips to best accomplish this? Some kind of meditation?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37864441 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:33:56') {

'>>37864350
I personally used a ritual.
It helps if you have a specific belief.
I made an alter out of a table, clean it well.
Burning incense also helps, I suggest Frankincense. Doesn't need to be the most expensive.
Take a sheet of paper, and tear it into piece of the amount of people you need to forgive.
Simply write on it "<Name>, I forgive you."
Have a candle ready for each person you wish to forgive. And have a small bowl that can handle burning paper in it.

For myself, I started with
>prayer - Glory Be
>prayer - Hail Mary
>Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram around the alter
>prayer - Lords' Prayer
Light a candle for each person you wish to forgive, let God know that you are forgiving this person for a specific thing. If you find yourself crying, and not wanting to do it, this is exactly the kind of emotion you need for this to work.
Cry out to God if you must, that you are forgiving this person for what they specifically did, and then fold the paper with their name on it into a square. Fold it away from you.
Then with their candle lit, start to burn that paper and let it burn into the bowl, and ask God to please forgive them, and allow you to forgive them as well.
Once you did this, you may rest, lay down, let yourself cry it out, or meditate. It's up to you.
For me, it was completely different, but in time, if you truly are forgiving them, you will feel an emptiness inside, but you will feel that emptiness be filled with something else.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37864548 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:52:37'  && image=='hes-right-you-know-morgan-freeman.gif') {

'>>37841236
There's something to this radical acceptance shit.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37864554 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)13:53:50') {

'>>37845202
That entity seems to also want us to self-sabotage, and be unable to connect with others. Is it really all-seeing, or projecting the impression of it?
I think after gaining awareness, we have to use it as a sort of filter. We may not be able to get along with most "normies" but can still find those we have something in common with, by looking at the signs they show to us, that we have learned to read.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865138 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:15:07') {

'>>37864554
>I think after gaining awareness, we have to use it as a sort of filter. We may not be able to get along with most "normies" but can still find those we have something in common with, by looking at the signs they show to us, that we have learned to read.
This. 100%. I'm gonna try learn best techniques of finding like minded people. If it means I have to open third eye and learn to see auras and discern them just so I can find some allies, I might be willing to do it (at the risk of ever being able to operate automotive ever again).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865153 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:17:40') {

'>>37840432
>I'd probably be dead (from vaccines) in coming years"
stopped reading there

two more weeks though, right?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865281 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:44:07') {

'>>37840432
Unironically I mean this in from a place of love, no bullshit or ego involved— those self deprecating voices in your head are NOT you. The part of yourself that wants to heal is the real you. Any thought that comes up that keeps you from seeking happiness or peace is literally demons.

Please check out https://www.jerrymarzinsky.com/article-part-1
Dude is a veteran psychologist that’s worked with patients with ocd and schizophrenia and there are articles that I think will help you out a lot in understanding your psyche better. I know that you aren’t schizo but I’m gonna need you to believe me here— “schizophrenia” is not real and what it really is is organized spiritual attacks that target people with a more “active” third eye or are able to see past the veil. Everyone on earth is “schizophrenic,” meaning that everyone, literally everyone on planet earth has these demons (aka what people know as just “bad thoughts”) but (((doctors))) will convince you that those demons are all in your head, that those voices are actually coming from you, thus lowering self trust and esteem more which is exactly what Satan wants in order to seperate you from Gods love.

OP, I pray and I know you will heal, the seed has already sprouted from the way you have recognized destructive patterns in your line of thought.

Eat healthy, sleep well, take care of yourself and give yourself grace, patience, and kindness. I recommend supplementing with NAC powder, Black seed oil, and oregano oil. Gut is the second brain and if you don’t have a healthy gut, it is a perfect breeding ground for demons thus leading to depression and angry thoughts.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865312 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:49:44') {

'This world is just shit

And God probably enjoys suffering since it's such a prevalent component

Healing yourself is just trying to become ignorant on how this place is some kind of abuse pyramid filled with deranged trauma bonders'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865322 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:51:10') {

'>>37865281
Been wondering about the truth of "schizo" diagnoses. Your theory is compelling.

It feels like a constant battle trying to take care of oneself and not feed the negative thoughts, but it's worth not giving up. I think we are all frequencies.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865426 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:10:54') {

'>>37865281
Thanks for kind words anon. I will try to improve my health'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865433 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:11:36') {

'>>37840432
Fuck you to hell OP'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865571 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:36:02') {

'Anyone here know how much manifestation is "out of bounds"? Wouldn't one be able to get rid of their problem with doing manifestations, or is that breaking the natural laws, as stated by Mark Passio?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37866216 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)18:41:42') {

'>>37864258
>it's scary because suddenly, you are letting go of a part of yourself.
This. Trying to let go a part of you (also most importantly, part of ego) is very hard process. Be prepared to push some work'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37866262 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)18:51:11') {

'>>37865571
You can get rid of all problems and change yourself in literally every way you imagine by the so called manifestation. You can do everything with your body and mind.
You can change the outer reality as well, but here things get complicated because you're interfering with other people's lives and you have to be sure that you do no harm to anybody. It's where divination gets useful.
There's nothing wrong with using manifestation to solve your own mental problems and become a better person. Better - there's no reason not to do so.
>natural laws
Thing is: they cannot be broken. They always work, they work for everyone and everything flawlessly. But what people mean by "breaking" them is just misusing them because one doesn't know them well or at all. Like gravity: you can't expect that thrown items will stay in the air forever, but you can use gravity to throw something over the fence, or idk make an aqueduct or something, you know what I mean.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37867539 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)22:54:06') {

'>>37840444
>How is one supposed to navigate all this?
Dig deeper into old texts or recent texts referencing old lore. Only consider what resonates as truth.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37867585 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)23:03:00') {

'>>37863763
That could work. What are your rates?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37867681 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)23:23:23') {

'>>37840432
From my experience.

Imagine you are an alien being trapped in a human body, and to be freed you need to understand human nature and prepare a dissertation for your peers back home.

To achieve it you need to experience a wide range of thoughts, emotions and feelings that these bodies enable and understand them in full. Each person has a different set of experiences, so your task is uniqie to you. You don't have to mingle with the earthlings, but it may be required to achieve your task.

All tools can be used, but i like: dreams and astral projection, psychedelic experiences, meditation and breathwork, journalling, and psychological techniques for trauma release (active imagination. Shadow work, emdr, hypsonsis, cbt, etc).

At the bottom line you need to be a fully healed human, not necesserily an accomplished human normie. By doing this you are definely helping the collective in a quantified way. The whole theater that we see is to distract people from this inner work by focusing on external things.

Good luck'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37868148 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)01:03:45') {

'>>37867681
Thia sounds interrsting'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37868790 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)03:30:27') {

'>>37867539
>Dig deeper into old texts or recent texts referencing old lore. Only consider what resonates as truth.
Can you give any hints at what kinds of texts should I be looking for?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37869242 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)06:05:22') {

'>>37868790
Any topic which seems interesting to you. Pay attention and the "universe" will provide you with info.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37870376 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)12:16:20') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37870956 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)14:01:32'  && image=='Pepe smile.png') {

'How do I transform my mindset from doomer, "we're living in demiurge's simulation"

into bloomer "this world has such beautiful things to show us"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37872363 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)17:18:41') {

'>>37870956
i'd like to know as well'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37874415 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)22:06:55') {

'aint readin allat';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37874433 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)22:09:31') {

'>>37870956

You can't because you're living in demiurge's simulation. All you can do is join the one consciousness and be controlled forever or die in rebellion like a man'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37874992 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)23:35:41'  && image=='1686956029535032.jpg') {

'>>37840432
I understand what you mean completely. Can we start a communication?
[email protected]'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37876094 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)03:31:55') {

'>>37851361
>noticing?
kek you just had to think of the worst interpretation here did you'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37876121 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)03:36:57'  && image=='Ivep14_04_0.png') {

'>>37840432
Let go
https://www.holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/2/verse/47'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37876177 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)03:51:35') {

'>>37876094
What did you mean?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37876192 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)03:55:23') {

'>>37840432
Trauma doesn't go away overnight. You'll probably always be affected by it to some degree.

Finding something that I was truly passionate about doing has really helped me. It's like night and day. Try finding work or a hobby that you really care about and seriously dedicate yourself to it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37876418 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)05:30:35') {

'>>37876192
Have you found significant other yet?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37876462 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)05:48:08') {

'>>37876418
I used to be obsessed with the idea of find my "soul mate," but it's honestly not that important to me anymore. It may sound strange, but you eventually get to the point where relationships just don't seem as all-important as they used to, and that's not a bad thing.

My perspective right now is that taking pride in what I do and being able to build the life I want are the most important things.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37876626 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)06:48:58') {

'>>37876462
Wouldn't you like to be able to share the journey with someone? Walk this path with someone?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37876875 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)08:12:38') {

'How much of this confusion is caused by the conflict of sirius and orion, and the fog of war?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37877424 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)10:41:37') {

'>>37876626
It will be hard, but maybe if you learn to see auras of people, you'll be able to find yourself a schizo gf, just from discerning her aura. Bonus points if you can somehow learn to see your own aura, just to give an idea what aura to look for'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37878932 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)15:14:27') {

'Will manifesting self-love help me get rid of the trauma?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37879182 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)15:50:16') {

'>>37878932
Of course. People rarely feel worthy of self love so it's not the default go-to solution. In essence all the methods work with self love, a watered down version of this is feeling worthy and able to let go of the past.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37879203 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)15:52:04') {

'>>37876192
>Trauma doesn't go away overnight.
It did for me because of the so called spiritual awakening. The false self holds all the traumas and that can be given away.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37879241 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)15:57:10'  && image=='Hissss.jpg') {

'>>37840432
EVOLUTION IS BASED ON LIES'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37879602 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)17:02:09') {

'>>37879203
Can you get into details? What caused the spiritual awakening? What is false self? How do I let go of its false beliefs?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37879750 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)17:28:41'  && image=='1693882606692041.jpg') {

'>>37879602
>What caused the spiritual awakening?
An honest effort to wake up, I was done with suffering and had recently started meditation and chakra work.
A month before that happened I wasn't sure if chakras are real or if I can cause a change with them. Not that chakras have to be relevant for you, that's just how I showed my willpower.
>What is false self?
Ego, false programmed layer, also describe as a negative through form working as a substitute parent. It's not real and it's not you.
Normally people rather kill themselves than let go of the false self, so normally those who do give it up suffered greatly refusing to kill themselves or gathered momentum for years with practices.
>How do I let go of its false beliefs?
Stop wanting them. The false self with attack you with endless lies "if you let go of this then..." people cuck to the lies.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37879847 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)17:43:35') {

'>>37879750
What kind of meditation and chakra work do you do? I've only recently become aware of chakras, but am struggling to get some results.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37881950 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)22:59:02') {

'hu';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37882276 && dateTime=='05/10/24(Fri)23:50:59') {

'>>37846860
>>37847044
>>37847885
My sister has CPTSD and I recommended that TRE thing to her and it actually triggered another psychotic break because the effects were so powerful and released a ton of emotions and memories. She said she's definitely not trying that again. Definitely only something to do under supervision if you have preexisting issues.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37882503 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)00:35:41') {

'>>37882276
Yeah, I've heard that it's not entirely risk free.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37883131 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)03:58:26') {

'>>37879182
How many attempts will it take? I recorded some affirmations, which I kept listening to on low volu while sleeping.

I've heard that the drowsy sats or theta state is good for doing this kind of work, but I only ever have chance to get there when I'm tired enough, and if I try to stay there a little bit before falling asleep. However I'd like to know is, if it's hard to get there while awake, by doing some meditation? I'd imagine that learning to throw brain into this state will take some practice? But I feel like if I'd learn to do it, I'd be able to program my subconscious mind with affirmation, and get things manifested.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37883270 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)04:46:35') {

'>>37879847
Basic breath focused meditation will calm the mind, the method doesn't need to evolve because you will and meditations reflect that.
I started with doing normal self reiki on chakras after reading some guides online.Instead of struggling calm the mind and focus, err on the side of not doing anything but letting the energy flow, if you don't feel energies then use imagination.
You are doing too hard and hesitating, choose to be open minded and relax to the healing practice.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37883286 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)04:52:31') {

'>>37883131
Those states are hard to achieve, don't wait for them to be normal it can take years. Hemi-sync tapes work wonders definitely try them. A meditative state makes this type of work very effective, but people release unhealable traumas without those too.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37883352 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)05:12:26') {

'>>37883270
Interesting. Will have to try the more calm approach'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37884998 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)11:52:18') {

'bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37885973 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)14:25:47') {

'>>37841196
Just keep going and don't worry. To worry is to pray to the devil.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37886081 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)14:47:35') {

'>>37885973
yeah im gonna try get to chakra stuff. I've mostly been doing it passively with rocks, but maybe putting more intention to it with meditation and focus will help'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37886158 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)15:02:19'  && image=='Varg cookies.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37886204 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)15:11:26') {

'>>37886158
damn if only i had someone like varg as a male model when growing up'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37887203 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)17:57:49') {

'>>37874433
it's not that black pilled anon'
;

}

}
}