public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Lucid Dreaming+?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Lucid Dreaming+?';
int postNumber = 37847408;
String image = '1714968703832107.jpg';
String date = '05/06/24(Mon)00:11:43';
String comment = 'So it's been happening more and more, the past few nights it's happened every time I fall asleep, I tend to wake up a lot during the night. So when I fall asleep now, I stay aware during the transition to my dreams. There is no black out period. Is this bad? It feels like my brain will never get rest if this keeps up.
>I can't move anything too easily I must be seconds from sleep
>vibration
>sounds
>yep here we go again weeeee
>Lucid dream shenaningans
>Wake from too much stimulation
>sudden awareness of being awake
>I sense the real world and hear the ambience again
>Ok here we go again
>vibration
>sound
>weeeeeee

I repeat this dozens of times a night now. I used to have to really force it, and it only worked sometimes, but now i'm thinking about other things, and it's just in the back of mind, "oh i'm probably falling asleep now". It's hard to explain, it's happening without me trying now to the point where I don't feel I have the option to fall asleep "normally". What does this mean? Is it good/bad? It's definitely interesting, but is there any harm that can come from this? I don't get sleep paralysis, I might not be able to move for a second or two as I wake up, but never anything like what other people describe. I don't become fearful at at any point, it's always exhilarating.

I'm guess i'm just wondering if anybody has experienced this, did the ability become stronger? Did you have to work to keep it? How could I expand on this? Is it possible to do the reverse and "dream" while i'm awake?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847682 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)01:29:08') {

'>>37847408
Smoking weed usually stops you dreaming, you could try that'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847737 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)01:44:09') {

'>>37847408
i did this back in the early 1990s
the phenomenon is common to the gurus of ancient india among other disciplines
grow into knowledge though perception.. the other humans can not join you or participate in the realms of discovery that will open to you through this endeavor
there are many things that you can perceive.
what you will discover.. is that the things that you can perceive have been observed by others.. and their presence is more noticeable to you once you have made these observations for yourself.. you will see that they have found ways to put the imagery into the public domain in ways that leave it presented as a fiction while your own perception will have revealed that it is substantive.. but what is the nature of this substance? advanced knowledge of physical material reality will be yours as a result of simply pursuing your own direct perception of these realms

you can use this to perceive reality

for me.. the process was compounded by other presences that bridged the divide between this non physical plane and the supposedly 'physical' reality

perhaps i am throwing out more information about this than you have an appetite for.. but i had a hunger that caused me to pursue this until i had left a large majority of humanity so far behind that they could barely relate to the information i would like to relate to them

what is the nature of your background?

in my own life.. i had my first fully conscious interaction with the beings from the stars a few months before i turned 4.. i thought of them as strange lumpy headed kids.. and guessed they were likely a couple years older than me because they were only a little bit taller than i was at the time.

..and my involvement in the mk program began with the first trauma based conditioning session when i was 5 and was living in the rhineland of germany as an american military brat.. likely my fathers performance in combat had been the reason for their interest in me..'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847791 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)01:55:30') {

'>>37847682
But I smoke right before bed, I don't want to get rid off it I want to explore it further. Like I said, it's not that i'm becoming aware in a dream, i'm watching myself fall asleep and at that point you have to dream, it's sensory deprivation. Weed doesn't stop you from dreaming, it's stops you from remembering them, this is a realtime experience.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847824 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:01:19') {

'>>37847791
>I want to explore it further.
Take Galantamine, if it causes people unable to lucid dream to do so, it's clearly the next step for exploration.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847863 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:15:13') {

'>>37847737
Well, they tried to gate me to join gate when I was a kid but I hated school, I could have had straight As and I did at times, but I preferred to just be a degenerate and do drugs. I opened my third on dxm and saw without my eyes for hours, several times. I learned then that you can see without your eyes. I started having lucid dreams regularly but not on purpose, just spontaneously.

I've always been an introvert, always daydreaming. I've lost everything and gained it back several times, i've been through hell. I've learned not to become attached to things, just enjoy them while you can. I've lived poor, rich, outcast, popular kid, i've completely flipped who I am a number of times.

I've grown tired of almost everything that brought me joy, even substances no longer thrill me. When I used to do dxm and ketamine, I could disappear into another reality and escape this one, it was as close to heaven as I could imagine, complete bliss for me, it was a world full of wonder and magic, anything was possible, a vacation away from the mundane. I guess I realized I can do this without substances if I try enough, and subconsciously I think I decided it was time, i'm just brute forcing it now, i'm not using any preparation and I don't really have any intentions.

I'm looking for methods to lock myself into that realm better, to not be able to wake myself up if I tried. The waking world has lost it's appeal to me, I feel like it's all the same repetition and cycles dressed up in different suits. So I want to look inward to maybe find out what any of this means.

I tried meditating the other day before this started happening so consistently, I tried to clear any thoughts, and I found that imagining a waterfall washing away any thoughts worked really well, I let the sound of the water drown out any internal dialogue and the water would immediately wash away any thoughts. I don't know if that did something.

What would help me? Mugwort? More meditation? Fasting?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847910 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:28:09') {

'>>37847824
I think I read about that, but I read something negative about it that made me not want to try it. I can't remember what it was. I'm thinking of trying mugwort, apparently the oil under the nose is more potent than galantamine. I'm thinking of using incense or music to stay aware of when i'm slipping out, I create images of my encounters instead of a journal. But other than herbal/chemical aids, what else might help? I've found that laying on my right side with my arm in front of me seems to be the thing that started triggering it, the problem is I wake up with terrible pain in my ribs from that position. My main issue is that I wake up from it easily, that's what i'm trying to stop atm, I can get there easily, I just can't stay there for too long. I've noticed turning off electronics in my vicinity helps a tiny bit. I'm getting better, i'm just impatient. I'm never near my body when I transition, one of my goals is to try to heal a family member by looking inside them and trying to shift things around. I don't know how to start at my body, I always pass through a portal and end up in the same place. It's a city at night, possibly the 1800s, it's always night. I've had large "creatures" of sorts try to intimidate me but I am able to flick them away with ease.

Any good books that go into these topics? What to do once your there as opposed to how to get there?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847940 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:38:11') {

'>>37847791
Fair enough. I have a prescription for medical marijuana because i have bruxism and the weed stops me dreaming so I don't grind my teeth as much, works well'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847954 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:41:14') {

'>>37847408
It's just that time of the year anon. I wouldn't try to focus a lot on dreaming unless you want to be targeted by (((them))) and ruin your daily life.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847973 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:45:31') {

'For me the best thing was to simply study reality from the out of body perspective.. to try to identify exactly what the relationship was between what I was perceiving and the ordinary material reality that is visible to the normal state of wakefulness

Looking at my body from that phase of material perspective used to immediately cause me to snap back into it.. immediately and seamlessly going from the sleep phase state of consciousness to being fully awake and aware of the transition of rejoining the body

I spent several years in in interactions with various persistent entities that are present to those planes of substance

There is a lot to be learned from those beings that are living with different relationships to the physical material world than we have

Help? What does that mean exactly? Immersive experience with these planes will make it clear what you are dealing with

Try to learn what the ordinary physical material world even is in relation to these other phases of matter that you are capable of perceiving

When you are turning to the physics literature and recognizing that they are describing the material that you have direct perception of then you won't be seeking help.. you will be in a position to offer guidance to those who would be interested in developing technology that extends beyond the physical planes as we have yet perception of them

My view is that it will take centuries even with the best possible fortune at bringing together the right people having either the direct cognitive perception of these fields or the technical expertise to make useful tangible sense and evaluation of these perceivable the fields'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37847995 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)02:50:17') {

'yeah I like weed to tune down the crazy dreaming

enjoy rest'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37848210 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:00:14') {

'>>37847973
I'll try understanding higher spatial dimensions and see what that gives me. I wanna explore the light spectrum outside of our normal visual range to, i've had a few experiences where I did this awake, it's the only explanation I have for what happened.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37848214 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:02:40') {

'>>37847995
Can't get crazy enough for me, I am at home during bizarre alien experiences. I've lost all fear in dreams, "nightmares" just gave up trying to scare me, the most they can do is try to have a conversation or they get flicked a few miles away.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37848336 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:40:29') {

'>>37848214
Yeah the advanced forms of the alien technology is beyond what you can find disturbing to the point that these types of reactions are pointless.. the entire concept of existence is in the balance of the equation.. life and death are just a slight matter of a band of the spectrum of the phases of matter..
The beings really don't want humans to remember these aspects of the interactions with their technology but what can they do when you manage to anyway? For me, it opened the opportunity to function among them with nearly full conscious awareness during a majority of the interactions for a period of several years'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37848349 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)04:43:19') {

'>>37848210
Just perceive.. if you are doing that much then you will gather imagery that requires you to study the physics just to comprehend what you have direct observation and perception of

Be aware of the here and now.. even when you are out of body while your body is asleep'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37848477 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)05:37:00') {

'Why is this lucid dreaming thread basically a drug thread?
Can’t you guys just go to sleep normally and do this?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37848532 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)06:01:39') {

'>>37847408
It's not possible'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37849246 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)09:45:31') {

'>>37848477
People think they're enlightened when they take drugs. It's a curse of our time and heavily pushed by (((them)))'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37850783 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)14:43:03') {

'>>37847408
Something similar happens to me when I sleep in on weekends.
>can feel my body falling asleep but mind is still active
>get auditory hallucinations
>feel my body enter sleep paralysis
>"roll out" of my body into a lucid dream
>when one dream eventually ends, I just roll out of my body and start a new lucid dream
I smoke weed everyday too and I can still do this as well as remember my regular dreams.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37851056 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)15:32:50') {

'>>37848477
Supplements help a lot with LDing.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852295 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)19:09:29') {

'>>37851056
name a few that make a difference'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852498 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)19:40:03') {

'>>37847910
>ne of my goals is to try to heal a family member by looking inside them and trying to shift things around
Ah, I have experience with this. Well, this doesn't need lucid dreaming at all, it's enough to use your imagination and visualization, you imagine their body and the part where the problem is, and imagine that part with some black substance or energy, and then you dissolve it, or evaporate it, or cut it out of there, whatever works for you.
Imagine a big torus of energy surrounding the person, it's like an apple where the holes are at the top and bottom, on the head and feet.
Now imagine the illness again, as smoke, or something dark, and it goes up and leaves the person from the top side of the toroid.
This is so powerful the last time I tried it, she told he she had a dream of toruses and black smog! Even though I didn't tell her what I was doing.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37853152 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)21:28:37') {

'>>37852295
Galantamine, mugwort, valerian root, huperzine A.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37853226 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)21:40:38'  && image=='Schongauer_Anthony.jpg') {

'>>37847791
>>37847682
Mary J lowers your guard. Be careful, They are always waiting.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37853810 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)23:18:15') {

'>>37853226
How so?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37855803 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)06:32:07') {

'>>37848477
It happens completely sober. Maybe read the text. Mugwort isn't a drug... Are you taking drugs when you put lavender oil in your pillow? You can do the same with mugwort. Anyway this happens every night without drugs. Nobody said anything about being enlightened, if you can't do it that's your problem. I don't know what to tell you. I mentioned that I've done them in the past, as in 25 years ago, like it or not, that was my first time I opened my third eye. I don't know what else you'd call seeing without your eyes in perfect clarity with a blindfold on hours.

>>37850783
This is pretty much exactly how it happens for me, I also use the rolling technique, lately I just start falling automatically. Did this always happen? Or just recently?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37855811 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)06:35:23') {

'>>37853152
Bee pollen, melatonin, blue cheese, also "dream herb" Calea zacatechichi.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37855821 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)06:38:01') {

'>>37853226
I have complete power in my lucid dreams, I fear nothing, I control everything, I can turn them to dust at any time. You're fighting with your own mind.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37855853 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)07:02:44') {

'Here's the thing, there is a difference between looking at your own imagination within the subspace realms that exist, foundational to our consciousness, and looking at what actually does exist as you are able to perceive it from within those same subspace fields

There is a pointless indulgence available to those who have no appetite for direct perception and cognitive self awareness beyond the physical plane..

It's a lot to take on but you can see reality from the out of body perspective and basically do material science from the perspective of a persistent presence that exists beyond the attachment to the body

You can engage in observation of your own presence and examine the composition of the structure of the substance that you are composed of.. and you can engage in observation of the properties of matter.. and of something beyond matter as humanity has been familiar with the concept..

There is much to learn if humanity is going to be advancing and not caving to the dictates of the ominous designs of the covert elite bloodline heritage groups and their networks of secret societies'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37855995 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)08:18:42') {

'>>37855853
Larping chat gpt user detected.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37856490 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)10:34:51'  && image=='1635580367211.gif') {

'>>37853226
I love killing demons
Once you get good at it you can literally feel their fear its such a inverse
I will evicerate the soul of any demons who attack me
I literally delete their souls from existence they hate it they cry and beg every time'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857173 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)12:36:32') {

'>>37855803
>Did this always happen? Or just recently?
Only recently, when I sleep in during weekend. Usually I lucid dream by realizing I'm in the middle of a dream.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857177 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)12:37:33') {

'>>37856490
Explain how or you're a faggot larper.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857700 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)14:11:18') {

'Not lucid, but dream related. Anyone else been dreaming of violence more frequently?
For early my whole life of dreaming, I’ve never really been capable of violence in a dream due to it being sluggish, slow and feeling like being trapped in molasses.
Just last night I dreamt I slit the throats of three people. I can’t remember what for exactly, maybe betrayal. Huge development for me personally as I think I’m growing more and capable of performing violence and overcoming the mental/moral hurdle should the need arise. Thoughts?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857948 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)14:55:27') {

'>>37857700
You know as well as everyone else that you need meds, edgemaster.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857977 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)15:00:20') {

'>>37857700
A lot of my lucid dreams involve mutual combat. I had one recently where I was fighting like 10 people coming after me with various melee weapons and I was beating the shit out of them with a piece of rebar.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857997 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)15:04:10') {

'>>37857948
Nigger
>>37857977
Based rebar enjoyer'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858154 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)15:31:42') {

'>>37847408
I'm sort of in the same boat as you op
Last night I fell asleep while trying to lucid dreams/OBE
>In room with people some I know some couldn't quite recognize
>Suddenly this one kid who bullied me in middle school starts to make fun of me
>IRL he had gotten a spinal injury that left him paralyzed
>I remember this and instead of joking back and abusing him about that I expressed genuine empathy and apologized that this happened to him
>Suddenly remember why I went to sleep
>In dream lay down and cover face trying to leave my body
>See faint glow of a simple looking mandala like the Buddhist ones not a swastika tho
>Ears are hearing a rumble as this happens
>Eventually I'm floating into it
>Feel as what I can only describe as a 'pop' as my being splits into the floating being and the body which I can both feel distinctly
>Rumbling reached its peak right when I popped out
>Vision is still dark and start seeing this room with these huge glowing 3 sided stars everywhere
>Transition into this 90's CGI landscape with stars and random objects I'm flying through
>Feel my dad's presence idk why
>Vision starts fading in and out
>Eventually wake up remembered this happening like an hour after waking up though

Did I actually astral project into some alternate or higher dimension and what was that pop feeling because I've had it along with the ear rumble before. Is this astral travel? Because I didn't have what other people said where they see themselves although I did realize a very clear feeling of not being the body anymore.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858303 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)15:54:18'  && image=='wendover.jpg') {

'>>37847408
I have been making an earnest attempt each night at MILD for the last 3 weeks but haven't had a lucid dream yet, does anyone have advice?

I woke up at 4am and took 8mg galantamine but found that I couldn't go back to sleep. Idk what happened'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858453 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:17:04') {

'>>37858303
>I woke up at 4am and took 8mg galantamine but found that I couldn't go back to sleep
This happened to me a few times. Now I always take an extra melatonin tablet with the galantamine when I'm trying to fall back asleep.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858784 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)17:01:07') {

'>>37858453
Shit, I shoulda thought of that. Thanks bro'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37859647 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)19:35:45') {

'Bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37859730 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)19:46:42') {

'lucidity and dreaming are two gradients that overlay each other imo. If you find that you're becoming too lucid and disturbing your sleep you need to slow down and become more a passenger to your dreams opposed to a driver. Literally just stop what your doing and observe. Dont try to force anything, dont will anything, just pretend you're an npc in your own dreams. For me I find that strengthens the dream and restores stability if I do to much. In your case, it sounds like you want to take it to the extreme where you actually just lose lucidity.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37859840 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)20:06:14') {

'>>37855821
Drugs, anon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37860807 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)22:48:38') {

'>>37848477
They are basically otc supplements that can be bought online (vitamins.com) or most places that sell vitamins like GNC.'
;

}

if(... && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37860980 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)23:16:24') {

'>>37858154
knowledge comes from experience.. and only you can make an evaluation of the contents of imagery within your mind.. at least at current technology levels

keep gathering perception of whatever you can during the sleep phase of consciousness.. but put effort into seeing the process as you wake up.. watch seamlessly as you move from that other realm to being back in your body.. and watch as you set your body to sleep.. as alert as possible remain aware as the body goes calm and the focus of the room turns to a faded dim awareness..
there is a lot to go through in experience to get to the point that you are able to see reality when you are asleep.. from out of body perspective.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862217 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)03:46:25') {

'>>37859730
>you find that you're becoming too lucid
Wish I had this "problem"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862726 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)06:45:53') {

'>>37847408
very cool. i used to get this a lot. just enjoy being a god in your dreams. lots of people on the lucid dream forums would give a lot to do what you do naturally.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862980 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)08:01:13') {

'>>37857997
Meds now for your clinical shit posting issues..'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37864994 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:56:09') {

'I wish the dream inducing machine from Inception was real.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865211 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)15:29:31') {

'>>37847408
I cant keep my body still, my leg starts to itch and i have to move to scratch it. Its over for me, lucid bros, i will never be the time wizard.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37865619 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)16:45:04') {

'>>37865211
>my leg starts to itch and i have to move to scratch it
No you don't. Learn some self control.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37868443 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)02:06:41') {

'Bump';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37869355 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)07:08:11') {

'>>37858453
melatonin is bad to take, it causes atrophy, your brain will stop making it naturally and then you're fucked. Don't mess with hormones.

>>37859730
I do this already, I pretend I'm in a movie and let it play out. I gotta learn to move without trying to move I guess, to not move my real body and wake up. The same as when you move your fingers without physically moving them when trying to sense how close to sleep you are.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37870637 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)12:59:49') {

'>>37869355
Only taking a small amount every night hasn't has a negative impact after all these years.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37873068 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)18:51:36') {

'>>37865619
>Learn some self control.
I'm a smoker, so i don't have self control. I just want to have lucid dreams, how much does it take to develop that skill? some guy said you just have to lie down and dont move while looking at your eye lids with your eyes closed. Is it really all that it is to it?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37873997 && dateTime=='05/09/24(Thu)21:02:38') {

'>>37873068
Just don't itch yourself. Ignore it, power through it, and lie still. Sometimes I get an involuntary twitch but that doesn't seem to ruin the process.'
;

}

}
}