public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Esoteric Traditional Nationalism(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Esoteric Traditional Nationalism';
int postNumber = 37852604;
String image = '1715039708646281.jpg';
String date = '05/06/24(Mon)19:55:08';
String comment = 'Hey guys. Admitted libcuck here, 25 year old femcel doomer. I'm giving up on my politics and beliefs about the world, and I hear this is the place to kind of give in on what I'm looking for.
I'm tired of losing. Losing rights, losing autonomy, losing my fucking mind. I want to get redpilled because all the stupid conservative women I talk to seem so much happier than I am. If I can learn to face the bleak future with a smile, maybe that'll be more liveable for me.
Would I really be happier as a Christian, as a nationalist conservative, as a straight woman?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852642 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:00:16') {

'>>37852604
>I want to get redpilled
No, you want to get tealpilled:
You are projecting your reality from the inside out, whatever you put attention to, multiplies, whatever you imagine will happen becomes more likely, you have a lot more control on reality than you realize.
When someone redpills you, they're telling you about the reality they are projecting for themselves, and if you believe them, that's the kind of reality that you will project too.
And you'll realize it's real, without realizing you make it real.
So you have to think what kind of reality you'd need to experience to be happier the way you are, instead of becoming a different person that enjoys what's you're projecting, you change the cassette.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852657 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:02:53') {

'>>37852604
>Would I really be happier as a Christian, as a nationalist conservative, as a straight woman?
It's virtually impossible to a one size fits all formula for happiness and success, otherwise we would all be happy and successful. However, it's much more likely.
>I'm giving up on my politics and beliefs about the world, and I hear this is the place to kind of give in on what I'm looking for.
I'd argue it isn't. If politics is the defining characteristic that defines (You) as a person, go check out >>>/pol/ instead. If it's spirituality instead, stay. You may argue that you already made a choice because you ask one group of people over another.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852679 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:06:40') {

'Seems like you're on the wrong board.

What you'll be 'happy' with depends on you. I'd say that most people would be long term 'relatively satisfied' if they could embrace some kind of structure with it's ebbs and flows. I think 'traditional family' people are more positive because they have a community within family and feel they're raising something that could be bigger than themselves. Probably biological reasons it strikes good feels too.

Overall, I'd just reccomend throwing out the idea of being 'happy,' as it is fleeting. Embrace stability and the fact you aren't the main player if this game but there is a simple role you can play. With it will come a lot of challenge but making it through those can help bond you to people so you have satisfying community and happy moments. :)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852695 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:09:04'  && image=='IMG_3225.png') {

'Booooobahhhhh.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852701 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:09:45') {

'>>37852604
Christianity is universal (Catholic means universal) and historically respects cultures and nations in an international sense. As large scale as globalism, but respect for the particulars. Not like globalism with no meaning to particulars at all and people bombarded with just soulless pop culture and capitalism to unite themselves on.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852746 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:16:10') {

'>>37852604

Really I think you are looking for pol and not X, but that said yeah literally ALL of your problems would magically go away overnight if you just got a white man to marry you and fuck the shit out of you and put some babies in you.

The goes for men too btw. They are doing all this fucked up crazy shit cutting their dicks off wearing diapers and play video games on twitch live and finally killing themselves. All they need to be happy is just go work some bullshit job all day and then come home to a wife that loves them and cooked then some good shit and have a couple of kids.

Today’s society is full of “mental illness” only because people are trying to live lives that are diametrically opposed to a billion years of evolution.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852782 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:20:24') {

'>>37852679
>because they have a community
>>37852701
>Not like globalism with no meaning to particulars at all
I'd argue that community is exactly the point that makes Christians and Traditionalists happier. We all have our ups and downs, the ups are even sweeter if we have people to share those with, the downs are less bad with people to catch us and lift us up. The Church and the Family are the tightest and most important communities to be a part of.
Leftist globalism questions every community, value, belief and offer nothing in return but hate for those perceived enemies. Hateful people will end up hating even themselves.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852822 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:26:03') {

'>>37852604
>25 year old femcel doomer. I'm giving up on my politics and beliefs
dumbass nigger, you have fallen for the propaganda so hard
have a child, or don't, fewer like you if you don't'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852861 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:32:49') {

'>>37852604
>not a single response
>Suppose there are women on the Internet...
>and let's assume you're not a lil girl or a glowie in the dark.
>also
honey
reality doesn't work like that
>Would I really be happier as a Christian, as a nationalist conservative, as a straight woman?
if you want to follow the metanarrative of progressives or conservatives you are free.
although I don't understand if you are here because you just suffered a cognitive dissonance product of seeing that others have the right stuff and you don't.
the internet is not the best place to look for life advice, although the anecdotes sometimes make you lose faith in humanity.
first ask yourself what you want.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852874 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:36:19'  && image=='171113.jpg') {

'>>37852604
>Would I really be happier as a Christian?
Did you even read the two hundred bibles and the historical mess of Christianity? Did you know that Paul of Tarsus modified Nazarene Christianity to his liking?
you don't need religion for morality, religion needs humans for its stupid morality.
>Would I really be happier as a nationalist
you trust the nation? patriotism is not bad
you want to serve the army and go die for other high ranking corporals who are in an office drinking coffee while playing soldiers in a useless war?
nobody trusts the government at this point. the government is not the nation or the homeland, the government is an elite or social class, it is the political class. people do not understand that the political class is not interested in the civil class. they are all friends and have always rubbed elbows with each other, they always tell noble lies to persist no matter if they are progressive, conservative, left, right, libertarian or liberal.
>Would I really be happier as a conservative?
Do you want to embrace traditions or pretend to be something you are not because it seems to be the right and nice thing to do?
you don't know what hell the conservative family is.
the concept of family is not benign, the government always wants to take away our family because they want us to be dependent on them.
both progressives and conservatives know that. it doesn't matter if a bear or a she-wolf is your mother, they will always get their hands on everything.
Do you want to embrace traditions or pretend to be something you are not because it seems to be the right and nice thing to do?
if you want to settle down and start a family that's fine but is that really for you? Are you independent, mature and responsible enough for that?
do you really want it?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852901 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:39:52') {

'>>37852874
>Would I really be happier as a straight woman
do whatever the fuck you want we're going to die anyway.
conservative families tend to mask their relationships and are quite unfaithful in that regard.
It's like children without love and attention in childhood and pre-adolescence. if they don't have it at home they will look for it elsewhere and that's dangerous.

they say that women have it easy, although today all that body positive or the idea of tolerance was never put on the ground to want to touch the issue of ugly people, unpleasant or who have socialization problems... like your typical shy girl or that nobody ever saw her (future femcel wizard)
at least they talk about autistic people, which is something, although they romanticize them a lot on tv.
The wizard way is cruel and I really don't want it.

So the quick answer is if you are not happy now and with what you have you will never be happy.
if you consider yourself abnormal among the crowd it is because you are truly helpless for seeking the normality that the meta-narrative tries to impose on you.
we have free will to look for happiness but the only thing i understand is that you want a partner, or maybe you are looking for a friend and the other will come later.
so accept it and move up among the normies enslaved by the metanarrative of the media that is imposed by fear.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852916 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:43:09') {

'>>37852822
Yeah and she's 25, which means the wall is about 2 seconds away.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852933 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:45:14') {

'>>37852604
>Condemn your own race while supporting the people that want to rape and kill you.

Didn't work out how you thought it would, did it sweety?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852978 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:54:31') {

'>>37852916
The Wall is a good thing. Women with high quality genetics will look fine well into their thirties and early 40's. Hence why you look at her mother, and so on.

My mother conceived me at 33 (yes). My friends in high school clearly thought she was hot. Has a hypnotic effect on men, Rh-. Interesting to watch.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37852981 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)20:54:47') {

'>>37852604
You're right to look at the happy people around you and wonder why they're happy. Everyone needs a foundation to stand on. That can take the form of family, community, religion, etc. Doesn't have to. But it's gotta be something. I've known some for whom faith alone serves like armor. Who are you really? What works for you? Nobody here can tell you that exactly. Just don't find yourself alone. Even if the only friend you have in the world is invisible, don't find yourself alone.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37854547 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)01:16:44') {

'>>37852604
Go die on the front lines Ivan, your propaganda is obvious as shit. Shame on anyone who thinks this is real. Reminds me of the garbage tier psyops on /g/.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37856038 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)08:33:09') {

'>God is become most manifest in a caretaker preparing food for their children at the Hearth.

Think of all the layers of intentional actions made to produce a safe Hearth.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37856048 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)08:35:40') {

'>>37852604
This post was written by a man. Herbed. Op is a sliding niggerfaggot'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37856073 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)08:43:27'  && image=='buddhagirl.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37856082 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)08:46:07') {

'>>37852604
>all the stupid conservative women I talk to seem so much happier than I am.
That's because they are in a dysfunctional, rusted cookie-cutter world where no one talks about their problems or changes for the better.

First of all, there is nothing traditional about traditional men & women.
To follow tradition, you must question it to understand why it's a good thing.
Those who follow traditions blindly, they enjoy the label "traditional" and they are just toxic, stupid.
Blind traditionalists are enforcers of ideas that they do not understand themselves.

Think about the women who grew up practically homeless during the great depression, ran away to join the circus, who worked in ammunition factories before they settled down.
There is nothing traditional about traditional women.
Think about the war their husbands fought in instead of going to business school.

For a while you might.
If you keep smiling, you can tolerate the abuse but eventually you want to grow, and get out of that cycle, live your own life and be a part of the change in the world.

You can live a traditional life without putting a Nazi/Sharia sticker on it.
Don't adopt a cult lifestyle.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37856162 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)09:08:15') {

'>>37852642
There are two pills: red & blue.
Watch the movie again.

You don't take the red pill once, you take it every day.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37856176 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)09:12:33') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37856183 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)09:14:27') {

'>>37852746
>ALL of your problems would magically go away overnight if you just got a white man to marry you and fuck the shit out of you and put some babies in you.
Lol. If you want a traditional life then change for your sweetheart, silly.
Don't just marry "some person."

>>37852822
>>37852916
Found the Russian cyber-spies.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857457 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)13:18:40') {

'>>37856082
>You can live a traditional life without putting a Nazi/Sharia sticker on it.
>eat the cake and have it too
you cant tell this poster is highly feminized.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857487 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)13:25:17') {

'ITT one femcel and a dozen I can save hers.

Bitch find your happiness. Don't have a productized identity unless you are making money as an influencer.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37857966 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)14:57:38') {

'>>37852604
It's literally too late for you. Enjoy being treated the exact way you treated most men in life.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858557 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:30:57') {

'>>37852604
Conservative women are not happy. They are playing a role that requires them to act happy. Don't buy in to the propaganda. Slavery is not happiness.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858604 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:35:49') {

'>>37858557
lmao yes baeee being a boss bitch and dying childless alone like in the movies is ultimate happiness, look at those slaves with loving families and spouses those are the real losers not you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858609 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:36:02') {

'>>37852604
Lmao nice bait, bro. Rustles jimmies on both sides.'
;

}

if(sage && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858632 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:40:04') {

'>>37858604
being conservative is not a requirement for having a family'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858641 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:41:18') {

'>>37858632
There are no happy functional liberal families.
>t. grew up in one'
;

}

if(sage && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858665 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)16:43:45') {

'>>37858641
your sample size of one is impressive'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37858854 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)17:15:36'  && image=='000031_uxga-3447815972.jpg') {

'>>37852604
Nationalism isn't inherently evil. It's normal to care about your own first, but at the end of the day, it's a spook. Demagogues will use it to control you.

This doesn't mean our lands being flooded by Poopinder and his street shitting family is a good thing.

Also, if you're white, you cannot be a Christian and a nationalist because Christianity is a foreign desert religion.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37859505 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)19:13:07') {

'>>37852604
Pride in family, Nation and God/Gods.
I was christian and finally decided it was straight faggot shit so now practice witchcraft which bore far more fruit in my life. I now have a healthy relationship with my desires and loss overwhelming need for pleasure. I pursue helping others meanwhile helping myself. I have a beautiful partner I can devote myself to and I have a nation I strive to be a productive member of.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37859653 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)19:36:57') {

'>>37852604
More like esoteric cuckoldry for wandering sissies

Fucking die, eunuch untermensch'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37859725 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)19:46:02'  && image=='wreath.jpg') {

'You're making the right call and 25 is still young, a lot of people are in their 30s before this dawns on them. My wife and I were late bloomers too. You're asking the right questions and are on the right path.

There's a reason people lived as they did for millennia beyond counting. Christianity isnt the only path through what you are facing, we are Nordic pagans for example. The old ways weren't always perfect (what is?) but they were better than the nihilism and lunacy of contemporary sexual and social mores. Theyre a good place to start.

If you make this change it will become your ennobling and life-affirming calling to heal the harm that modernity has caused. First within yourself, then among your family and finally through a community of like-minded people. Those of us raised in this wasteland will always be tainted by it but the joy of raising kids in defiance of it and watching them display positive atavistic traits is the best feeling in the world. You'll be at war with your own bad habits and misconceptions but you'll win. You're already winning. Don't listen to the bucket crabs and gas lighters in this thread you're on the cusp of a better, happier life. One where you are at peace with your inborn nature rather than ashamed of and at war with it.

Be wary of political conservatives and altright types. Many arent what they seem and tolerate predatory mes in their midst. 'Its OK bro he might use the new girls like meat but he's a heckin chad bro and they're just rossties anyway!' Dont get rizzed and used, evil exists everywhere. If you're American the Asatru Folk Assembly run a pretty tight ship on that front but as an ethnoreligion for mayos they're controversial. There are surely decent churches too but you'll want to do some digging. Try social media too bur its less useful these days. Good luck miss. A thousand generations of mothers stand behind you and they're all cheering you on. Don't let their line end with you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37860779 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)22:43:18') {

'>>37852604
Ywnbaw'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37861625 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)01:07:26') {

'>>37858557
>>37858604
Yeah it's like these guys think they're entitled to a personal female assistant.

>boss bitch
Projection.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37861649 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)01:10:32') {

'>>37859653
4chan is 18+
Yes that includes SFW boards.'
;

}

}
}