public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void small spoopy story from when i was a child(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'small spoopy story from when i was a child';
int postNumber = 37861696;
String image = '1715145413769229.png';
String date = '05/08/24(Wed)01:16:53';
String comment = 'HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS so ever since my headphones stopped working, i found a source of entertainment that didn't need them: youtube greentext compilations
i especially enjoy the spooky ones, binge them when im bored
made me think of that one spoopy story from when i was young that i tell people when the circumstances call for it
not even that scary but i guess i want an excuse to make a greentext for the first time
excuse the inexperience

>be me, around 10 years old
>homeschooled my entire life so i dont know shit about how to act around people or just in general
>been taking a martial arts class for about half a year though, loving it
>often kick and punch the air in my free time genuinely for the fun of it
>at night
>somewhat past my bedtime but mom's awol and dad's in my sister's room teaching her math
>full of tism energy anyways so up i go kicking the air and shit
>really flexible for some reason, can kick quite high
>walking around the house doing a high kick every step
>accidentally kick too high
>body start leaning backwards
>oh shit
>fall hard on my ass
>dontcrydontcrydontcry.png
>while im moaning and groaning trying not to fucking bawl
>hear a disembodied sigh, very loud
>i dont even register it at first as my mind is focused on the pain in my ass
>waitwhatthefuckwasthat.gif
>i look around, looking for what the fuck made that sound
>nobody around
>couldnt have been my dad or sister, theyre across the house doing their thing
>kinda freaked out
>get up slowly and sorta trudge over to the big beanbag in my living room (yes we had a big-ass beanbag, my dad got it from a yard sale and it was comfy as fuck)
>flop down and grab the book i was in the middle of reading
>try to read but im uneasy
>dad comes out of my sister's room, yells at me for not going to bed'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37861717 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)01:20:30') {

'i wasnt too scared in the moment, but when i looked back on it later i realized it was really odd
it didnt sound like my dads sigh or anything
theres not anything else i can think of that coulda made that sound other than spoopy scawy ghosts

anyway hope this wasnt too boring lol, ask questions if you want ima be on for a while'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862044 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)02:33:17') {

'Dude
I totally got the chills when I read your REACTION because that's exactly how it was for me one time I was in the bathroom, I was a kid too, and it was midnight, and when I was wiping my face with a towel I heard a VERY weird sound coming from outside but like it sounded as if it came right outside the window, crisp and clear and a little loud
It sounded as if someone put a tube over his mouth and tried making weird funny silly sounds like
woooOoOoOoOow wooOOoOoOo
it's kinda hard to describe but it sounded very fucking like deliberate
I heard it as I was wiping my face off and it took me a few seconds to like, react, somehow? like first seconds i didn't give a shit but when my mind processed it i totally freaked out and ran outside to my parents room
and my mom heard it too and she was a little puzzled too as for what could that sound have been, maybe the wind? but... it was weird
i mean, it DID sound a little bit kinda like that but like i said it sounded deliberate, i've never ever heard the wind sound exactly like that'
;

}

}
}