public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 37862145;
String image = '1715152843010863.png';
String date = '05/08/24(Wed)03:20:43';
String comment = 'Is anyone knowledgeable about crystals? My GF has some and wears a necklace with one on it. She cleanses it in some liquid (don't know what's in it besides water). She's told me they absorb negative energy and begin to crack or chip eventually. Few nights ago I was awakened by the sound of something small shattering like glass. Didn't think to much about it and dozed off. In the morning her necklace was on the floor (she always wears it) and the crystal was missing. We looked all over and under things and still no sign of itb nothing not even the metal part on the crystal b that you put the cord through. What has happened? It's vanished.';

}
public void comments() {
if(LUCIFER && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862233 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)03:51:59') {

'>>37862145
The May 6th Signet-Shield Event at Site-6. The Crystal people did a lot of things in the last 48 hours, including dematerializations.

It's a Sign.

I'd offer to replace it for her if I were you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862287 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)04:08:39') {

'>>37862145
> Drop crystal in some liquid until it cracks or the glue gives away
You're getting scammed. It's probably a weak acid made to encourage the crystal breaking. Or glorified tap water. You don't need anything special to cleanse things. Just gently rubbing the crystal with table salt then washing it under running water is more than enough. Leaving it in a window in direct sunlight can be enough.

Any crystal can cleanse negative energy. Common quartzites like smokey quarts, clear quartz and amethyst are most common. Don't pay much money for one... just buy a basic necklace off ebay or from a shot. More than $5 is too much.'
;

}

}
}