}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Don't worry about it(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Don't worry about it';
int postNumber = 37862634;
String image = '1715163169313873.jpg';
String date = '05/08/24(Wed)06:12:49';
String comment = 'I ran out of paper.

I don’t want your protection, only your love.

I am a week from what they’ve feared for years. The Anunnaki and all those people mean nothing to me, I know how ugly they’ll try and get with me during this week, and everyone else Who will end up being forced to get my pardon .

I’ll be fine, and I like it when they try and get rude with me, I just get literally better looking the next day and stronger. And they love to label me as a villain which I don’t mind, I want to play some someday.

I want them to read this because I want them to know I just don’t give a shit anymore and I’m winning so much, I’m just competing with myself. I have changed this about myself, power is knowing I could pull tricks on them and succumb them then they would get down on their knees for the 9th time and I’d still reject them. Knowing how weaker they get, each time. Knowing I am part of their weakness, it’s bliss. How obvious they get with their “manipulation”, just money thrown on plebs, money that will be indebted. The space equivalent to the ugliest unmenacing looking people at the rehab talking about guns and drugs and money. I just love what I lived and I regret only the good stuff, not knowing the ugliest, dumbest and most insecure beings in the whole world. I’m so glad I made me live like this so I could change so much in every way and not be like them or their puppets, they just don’t know I can feed from their hate and deposit it on a spiritual bank and cash it or not, because I don’t really need it.

Wanting you is my choice, driven by love and hate. Therefore, balance. And no one can get me out of it, nothing comes close to you.

Have a nice week, lily'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862670 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)06:28:31') {

'>>37862634
I regret posting this, but I just want them to know I know and that after this it will get harder, the karma thing will just be unbearable. And worse, due to them not being allowed to offer me, thanks to our marriage.

Ok adios'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==37862677 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)06:31:36') {

'>>37862634
>>37862670
I'm happy you posted it. Thank you anon. I hope you have a good day'
;

}

}
}