public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 148143;
String image = '1685030201250411.jpg';
String date = '05/25/23(Thu)11:56:41';
String comment = '>motocross is so dead there isn't even a thread for it on /xs/
its so over'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==148145 && dateTime=='05/25/23(Thu)12:23:30') {

'really is crazy how nascar can have such a hold on americans but motorcross which is objectively more exciting to watch and participate in struggles to maintain relevancy. must be because you can fit more sponsors on a car';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==148326 && dateTime=='05/26/23(Fri)11:29:25') {

'>>148145
its also the only motorsports that really gets kids involved. going to the track was the most fun I had growing up'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==149094 && dateTime=='05/30/23(Tue)22:14:12') {

'>>148143
This year big bikes will be a snoozefest. Jett whooping sexton, the ktm boys being neck and neck trying to catch ferandis and ciancirillo playing catch up if his fitness is there. 250s will be fun tho'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==150386 && dateTime=='06/07/23(Wed)14:55:59') {

'>>149094
I've always liked smaller bikes. its more fun to push the bike as far as it can go than have the bike push you to your max'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==150798 && dateTime=='06/10/23(Sat)16:20:41') {

'>>148143
the glory days when sponsors were cigarettes and beer, and bikes, gear, gas, and track fees were cheap, tickets too. The sport is not too commericalized, bikes are way to expensive -even the two strokes, you can't race a 300 cc stoke against the 450 4 strokes in the AMA. The racing just has that too commercial feel to it. I used to race motocross a lot but the gate fee and entrance fee is a lot considering all the parts, fluid, maintenance of just regular practice then additional costs for broken parts for crashes or contacts with other riders.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==150825 && dateTime=='06/10/23(Sat)22:03:09') {

'>>148143
You say this like /xs/ has more than 11 people posting on it'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==150947 && dateTime=='06/11/23(Sun)22:11:17') {

'>>148143
I remember this race specifically and how hilarious it was
>Daytona '08
>Bubba was injured that year so it's a literal repeat of '04
>torrential rainfall
>there are bikes literally buried in mud
>Chad Reed is smoking everyone
>over a full minute ahead
>His bike quits and dies with two turns left to go
>Kevin Windham passes by and wins
>probably didn't even know he won until the pyro went off
>Reed DNFs
That race was fucking hilarious.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==151912 && dateTime=='06/18/23(Sun)01:35:52') {

'>>150947
>His bike quits
Reed's mechanic kept writing on the pit board "save the engine" but oh no, Reed kept it wide open and blew the engine just before the finish line. All Reed had to do was let up a bit the last few turns and he could have won.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==152359 && dateTime=='06/21/23(Wed)08:45:55') {

'>>148145
>nascar can have such a hold on americans
any fat retard can sit in a car and race around the parking lot, but you have to have at least minimal ability to balance a motorcycle, then you have to have some real ability to ride motocross. The average burger is fat and cannot balance on two wheels let alone have the conditioning to ride a few laps at the MX track, so watching NASCAR drivers go in circles all day is what they like.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==152360 && dateTime=='06/21/23(Wed)08:48:19'  && image=='1686529090885990.jpg') {

'>>152359
And yuros are faster than americans in the track.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==152363 && dateTime=='06/21/23(Wed)09:05:52') {

'>>148143
Not a bike guy but this sport is fucking amazing to watch and its probably one of the most physical motorsports (besides le mans and those long ass moto gp races)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==152919 && dateTime=='06/24/23(Sat)11:28:15') {

'Motocross looks cool';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==152997 && dateTime=='06/24/23(Sat)19:52:17'  && image=='sample-8a8323a4e415f666c51187b7c00e3370.jpg') {

'Carmichael chads ww@?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux6p5QRyzDQ'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==153004 && dateTime=='06/24/23(Sat)20:44:58') {

'>>152997
gigabased'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==153538 && dateTime=='06/27/23(Tue)22:29:00') {

'well how many mx chads went riding today? Last week? anyone ride? The funniest thing I read was on /o/dbt where they talk about turning left to go right. I have ridden and raced dirt for 23 years and never once heard of this concept. Is /dbt/ full retards?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==153540 && dateTime=='06/27/23(Tue)22:30:09') {

'>>153538
To be honest /o/ is a terrible place'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==153717 && dateTime=='06/28/23(Wed)21:08:56') {

'>>153538
>turning left to go right
pretty sure they're talking about counter steering but idk.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==153915 && dateTime=='06/29/23(Thu)20:16:36') {

'I rode at the mx track today. This is a large well known track. There is main and vet track. The main has hills, is rough, lots of fast riders. What do I see? Two guys on full ADV bikes ripping around the track. These guys knew how to ride mx, but wow they were passing a lot of mx riders on their ADVs. It was impressive. Ripping the corners, ripping the steep uphills and down hills and hitting the jumps. I had finished riding already and wanted to leave before it got to hot and I wanted to talk to them what mods they did to their bikes (exhuast and what tires they were running) but I did not see them in the pits after they exited the track';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==153916 && dateTime=='06/29/23(Thu)20:18:00') {

'>>153717
>counter steering
yes "counter steeting". Never heard of such nonsenese, but I only ride mx'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==155143 && dateTime=='07/07/23(Fri)03:53:28') {

'Sure';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==155207 && dateTime=='07/07/23(Fri)16:08:36'  && image=='4E50DF35-1DFE-4B1C-A75B-6B89FC1F7F92.jpg') {

'>>148143
Any endurochads?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==155221 && dateTime=='07/07/23(Fri)19:11:22'  && image=='E295A68A-5EF6-477F-8F9A-3963C3F218AB.jpg') {

'>>153538
>>153916
Counter steering is absolutely real. I’ve seen some posts (presumably by the same guy) trying to say it isn’t real. No idea why.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==155467 && dateTime=='07/09/23(Sun)11:42:12') {

'>>155221
>Counter steering is absolutely real.
have you ever actually rode a motorcycle? Notice how the figure mentions torque, forces, gyroscopic effect but does not show them in detail step by step. Keith Code states something to the effect that massive weight shifts by the rider does nothing to make the bike turn, yet what do you see in photos and vids of riders turning sharp? They all shift their weight into the turn, and use the gas and angle of the bars to balance the weight shift to make the turn. Just because most people repeat the same talking points without understanding the actual concepts does not make the statements true. I forgot the famous racers name, I have to look it up, he is well knows for his speed through a particularly challenging turn, and he states he enters the turn and brakes the rear wheel lose with throttle and power slides the rear through the turn as the only way to stabilize the front end at high speed in that turn. Please explain how counter steering is right in that example and the expert rider is wrong. I will look it up later and post it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==155468 && dateTime=='07/09/23(Sun)11:46:26') {

'>>155207
I used to endurochad and really enjoyed riding long distances and covering a lot of ground through the desert, but dayum does that eat up rear tires - that was the greatest expense. You need good traction in sand washes but after just a few rides the tires are shot. I switched to mx because it was fun and I got at least 10 good rides out of the tires before they started to slip a bit. I would like to do some more remote riding and maybe some overnight camping but would need an ADV bike for that. Not ready to by one yet.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==155796 && dateTime=='07/11/23(Tue)21:27:16') {

'Went to mx track today. Got there early to beat the heat. Two tracks, main and vet. Coming back after hip injury so need to practice get my timing and conditioning back. Got there earliest in a long time, right about 820 am, wanted to beat the heat get my practice in and get out before hit gets too hot. There was hardly anyone there. Two water trucks on main track making it a mud pit, zero water on vet track. Me and other riders just walked and grabbed the hoses and started watering. I watered the corner sections I like and as soon as it was watered we hit the track, cut some good lines. dirt was good because we did not over water. There were some pros on the main track, damn they are fast. I need a few more weeks of conditioning and practice before I go back to the main, want to be sure my hip is up to it. Sucks getting older.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==155806 && dateTime=='07/12/23(Wed)01:29:02'  && image=='FBEC7F15-D7AB-4C28-9F33-26A749061EE8.jpg') {

'>>155467
Please do like 2 minutes of googling on this subject.
https://youtu.be/VVE79XT8-Mg'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156318 && dateTime=='07/14/23(Fri)19:19:32'  && image=='CounterSteering.jpg') {

'>>155806
Been riding for more than 20 years. You do not understand the concepts presented in your screenshot, nor the vid you linked to. In the vid the rider enters the corner fast, he could still make the turn, but he panics when he sees the fire truck. He fixates on the the oncoming truck instead of focusing on making the turn in his lane. Watch how the rider turns the bars left and stand the bike upward riding straight into the truck. This has nothing to do with initiating the turn, angular momentum, or how the front wheel responds to the force on the spinning front wheel when you lean the bike to start a turn. This is the key problem - people who respond are desperate to be right, and being right mean repeating what you heard, saw or read without understanding the concepts. If you take time and can actually think about from the physics/engineering perspective ( I mean understanding the forces, vectors, sequence) you will see you can lean left to start a right turn, but you can just lean right to start a right turn. There is no magic. Use the right hand rule to see the direction of the force of angular momentum created by the front wheel as the bike is balanced and moving. If you lean left there is a perpendicular force on the front axle pointing backward (with no rider the wheel will turn itself due to these forces - draw the forces on paper to see) that turns the wheel left (the steering stem only allows the wheel to turn not move forward or back). The rider controls his speed, weight shift (if any) and also applies inputs to the bars to turn the wheel more or less to crate the balance. Counter steering is shown in the pic.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156323 && dateTime=='07/14/23(Fri)20:02:10') {

'>>156318
I tried to be nice, but you're just fucking retarded. It's always the dumb ones with confidence. Here's a more basic explanation for dipshits like you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgUOOwnZcDU'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156327 && dateTime=='07/14/23(Fri)20:15:39') {

'>>156323
And on an actual motorcycle:
https://youtu.be/C848R9xWrjc?t=123'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156374 && dateTime=='07/15/23(Sat)00:23:40') {

'>>156323
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgUOOwnZcDU
you become angry because you are stupid and can not actually understand the concepts yourself. I have seen the vid, he makes a few mistakes. He states it is angular momentum that keeps a moving bike upright (at 1:06), no its proper balance and operation that keeps the bike upright, angular momentum adds stability, if a rider just leans over too far the bike will fall over. People like you resort to attacks to try to win technical argument you do not understand. I pointed out earlier you posted the wrong page from your book - motorcycle dynamics, instead explaining why its the right page, you switched to some video that still does not address the concepts I stated because you do not understand and of the concepts.
With regard to the second vid (notice you can not explain anything yourself) as I already wrote you can swerve back and forth all you want and not turn at all, or you can just lean it into the turn - there is no magic to "unlock" some secret force. Since you are not capable of understanding the basic physics, don't shit up the thread posting other people's work that you do not understand.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156379 && dateTime=='07/15/23(Sat)02:02:41'  && image=='rossi counter steer.webm') {

'>>156374
If you look at the very helpful and easy to read diagrams I posted, you can clearly see how this concept works. Even if you are too lazy and too dumb for that, I posted not one, but two videos for you! Since you're too fucking retarded for those, I suspect you will be too fucking retarded for the following explanation.

>>155467
>have you ever actually rode a motorcycle?
>Just because most people repeat the same talking points without understanding the actual concepts does not make the statements true.
Starting off with the insults you whine about.
>Notice how the figure mentions torque, forces, gyroscopic effect but does not show them in detail step by step.
It does that on literally the next page. Ever wonder what those funny little squiggles and words are?

>Keith Code states something to the effect that massive weight shifts by the rider does nothing to make the bike turn,
He doesn't say that, and he's right retard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWuTcJcqAng

>yet what do you see in photos and vids of riders turning sharp? They all shift their weight into the turn, and use the gas and angle of the bars to balance the weight shift to make the turn.
If you look at videos of riders entering corners, they very clearly countersteer. Picrel is a very clear example, from ROSSI. Notice how turning the front wheel causes the bike to roll in the opposite direction?

>I forgot the famous racers name, I have to look it up, he is well knows for his speed through a particularly challenging turn, and he states he enters the turn and brakes the rear wheel lose with throttle and power slides the rear through the turn as the only way to stabilize the front end at high speed in that turn. Please explain how counter steering is right in that example and the expert rider is wrong. I will look it up later and post it.
Backing it in is a ubiquitous technique and not contradictory with counter steering (???)'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156382 && dateTime=='07/15/23(Sat)02:34:24') {

'>>156379
>>156318
>Been riding for more than 20 years. You do not understand the concepts presented in your screenshot, nor the vid you linked to.
>This is the key problem - people who respond are desperate to be right, and being right mean repeating what you heard, saw or read without understanding the concepts. If you take time and can actually think about from the physics/engineering perspective ( I mean understanding the forces, vectors, sequence)
>There is no magic.
More insults. I don't give a shit, just saying you shouldn't throw stones if you're going to get buttmad when I call you a retard.

>In the vid the rider enters the corner fast, he could still make the turn, but he panics when he sees the fire truck. He fixates on the the oncoming truck instead of focusing on making the turn in his lane.
Yes.

>Watch how the rider turns the bars left and stand the bike upward riding straight into the truck.
He actually turns the bars right. Clockwise. Forward with the left hand, backwards with the right. The opposite of what you are saying.
If you watched the video, you would know this: https://youtu.be/VVE79XT8-Mg?t=116
Naturally, this makes the bike stand up...

>This has nothing to do with initiating the turn, angular momentum, or how the front wheel responds to the force on the spinning front wheel when you lean the bike to start a turn.
This literally has everything to do with that.

>you will see you can lean left to start a right turn, but you can just lean right to start a right turn.
Are you confused? Counter steering is not about leaning left to turn right.

continuing...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156384 && dateTime=='07/15/23(Sat)02:38:49'  && image=='rvec2.gif') {

'>>156382
>>156318
>Use the right hand rule to see the direction of the force of angular momentum created by the front wheel as the bike is balanced and moving.
Momentum is not a force, but ok.
>If you lean left there is a perpendicular force on the front axle pointing backward that turns the wheel left
Yes, good! This is called precession. Very neatly laid out in picrel. You're getting very close.

Notice how a left lean is counteracted by the wheel turning left? What does that mean? It means that the wheel turning left generates a right lean. Interesting.
What do you think would happen if you turned the wheel left while upright?

>The rider controls his speed, weight shift (if any) and also applies inputs to the bars to turn the wheel more or less to crate the balance. Counter steering is shown in the pic.
Ok?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156386 && dateTime=='07/15/23(Sat)02:53:11') {

'>>156384
>>156374
>you become angry because you are stupid and can not actually understand the concepts yourself.
>People like you resort to attacks to try to win technical argument you do not understand.
>(notice you can not explain anything yourself)
>Since you are not capable of understanding the basic physics, don't shit up the thread posting other people's work that you do not understand
More crying.

>I have seen the vid, he makes a few mistakes. He states it is angular momentum that keeps a moving bike upright (at 1:06),
He says "a rolling wheel has both forward and angular momentum which means it will try to keep rolling at its current speed and angle of lean unless forced to change. This is what keeps a moving bike upright." This is true, mostly. Stabilization is not 100% due to gyroscopic effects.

>no its proper balance and operation that keeps the bike upright, angular momentum adds stability, if a rider just leans over too far the bike will fall over.
No shit retard. You can still fuck things up even if bikes are inherently stable.

continued once again'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156387 && dateTime=='07/15/23(Sat)03:23:48'  && image=='moment.jpg') {

'>>156386
>>156374
>I pointed out earlier you posted the wrong page from your book
You didn't do this (shocker!).
>instead explaining why its the right page, you switched to some video that still does not address the concepts I stated because you do not understand and of the concepts.
What's there to explain? Read the page.
"To enter fast in a right-hand turn, the rider applies a quick torque on the handlebars to the left."
Wow! Counter steering!
It goes on to say:
"The movement of the front wheel around the steering head generated a front tire lateral force that has the effect of leaning the motorcycle to the right. The gyroscopic effect generated by the front wheel and the steering rotation also has an important effect on fast entering in a turn. This gyroscopic moment has the effect of leaning the motorcycle to the right. Once the motorcycle has begun to roll to the right the rider can slowly turn the handlebars to the right, and the motorcycle enters the turn."

This is self explanatory, but I posted the second page anyways. Notice in the first graph the steering angle briefly goes negative (left)? Look down at the third graph. Notice how, at the same time, the roll angle is positive (right)?

>With regard to the second vid as I already wrote you can swerve back and forth all you want and not turn at all, or you can just lean it into the turn - there is no magic to "unlock" some secret force.
Not magic, just physics. I'll explain it to you one last time.

You turn the handlebars left. This generates a gyroscopic moment around an axis perpendicular to both the steering head axis and the front wheel axis (rightwards roll).
At the same time, tire forces pull the tire to the left, steering the bike left. This again induces a roll moment, as the contact patch is below the bike's center of gravity.
These effects cause the bike to lean right. This lean (and rider input) causes the wheel to turn right for the same reasons as discussed earlier, and the turn is initiated.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156388 && dateTime=='07/15/23(Sat)03:30:27') {

'>>156374
>>156387
This concept is very simple. Even a child who just learned how to ride a bicycle intuitively knows this.
Judging from the general dumb fuckery, the constant spelling and grammar mistakes, blind arrogance, refusal/inability to look at text, graphs, pictures, or videos, I'm guessing you're just another retarded ESL

TL:DR anon is retarded, counter steering is real and simple, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWuTcJcqAng'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156845 && dateTime=='07/16/23(Sun)19:07:26') {

'>>156379
>>Keith Code states something to the effect that massive weight shifts by the rider does nothing to make the bike turn,
>He doesn't say that, and he's right retard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWuTcJcqAng [Embed]
Watch the vid starting at 0:47
"Even with massive shifts in body weight without any input from the handlebars the bike only vaguely changes direction" Are so you fucking stupid you cant even understand the video you post as proof trying to demonstrate you know how to ride a bike or understand the concepts? Even though narrator makes the stupid comment you can see the rider pretending to shift his weight for a fake demonstration how it does not work, but you can still see as the rider starts moving the bike starts turning.

Narrator then says putting weight on foot pegs the bike only veers off course, and "once the course is set" has even less effect. Really? the foot pegs are not designed to steer the bike, their are for your feet. The foot pegs are low and close to the center line. Putting all your weight on the pegs helps to lower the center of gravity and stabilize the bike. Its fake demonstrations and explanations the gets people killed.
Your Rossi countersteering vids shows Rossi shifting his body weight as the pulls the acceleration wheelie. At the start he shifted his weight to his left (but but bodyweight shift does nothing right?), as is front wheel is in the air the vids shows his front tire and cuts off most of his upper body, but you see Rossi shift his upper body to the right and the bike -while still front wheel in the air - and the bike leans right. If body weight does nothing then all the riders will be sitting neutral not leaning left and right. It right there in your fucking face you fucking idiot.

Stop shitting up the thread with your retarded nonsense.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156847 && dateTime=='07/16/23(Sun)19:18:04') {

'>>156845
At this point I have no choice but to assume you’re trolling. Goodbye.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156849 && dateTime=='07/16/23(Sun)19:23:10') {

'>>156384
>It means that the wheel turning left generates a right lean
No, turning the wheel left makes the bike turn left, its the left turn that creates force that pushes the bike to the right (a rotational force to the right because of the tires). The rider needs to LEAN the bike and his weight into the turn so that the force of gravity acting on the new center of mass equals the opposing force created by the bike turning left. If you need to turn sharper you can slow, or shift your weight more to the inside but you must turn the bars more to counter the new forces to maintain balance. People who panic sit up and as the bike stands up this acts to push rotate the front axle and that forces the wheel to straighten and the bike goes straight or straighter and rider hits the fire truck.

You figure if partly correct, it shows the angular momentum vector from the the spinning front wheel, but then when you lean the bike to the left the downward force (tilting) of the axle creates a force to rear as shown in the second image L'. According to your logic the second figures shows the bars turning left with no lean which will tilt the bike to right then there will be a resulting force for the front wheel to turn right into the lean. You are not presenting the concepts in the order that they occur, the lean comes first, then turn into the lean factoring in speed, lean angle, and how sharp you need to turn.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==156850 && dateTime=='07/16/23(Sun)19:26:49') {

'>>156847
Watch and listen to your own video. It contradicts what you wrote. I know you can't take the obvious error you made. At least you will stop shitting up this thread about motorcycle riding.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==157482 && dateTime=='07/20/23(Thu)20:14:03') {

'I read a lot of comments on /dbt/ about adventure bikes being too heavy and not maneuverable but after watching this I am considering an ADV as my next bike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPLJn3IygAg'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==157701 && dateTime=='07/22/23(Sat)23:37:54') {

'i want FMX back';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==159809 && dateTime=='08/03/23(Thu)12:44:21') {

'I only started getting into mx early this year. Didn't know shit about it but watched a Supercross race at the start of the season and it was fun, so I started following it every week. Now watching the mx chip but it's boring as fuck with Lawrence winning every moto. Still haven't even ridden a bike but will keep watching this shit, I'm hooked.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==160125 && dateTime=='08/05/23(Sat)23:53:45') {

'>>148143

i used to make mx posts on here but stopped because the stupid faggot jannies kept deleting them'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==160127 && dateTime=='08/05/23(Sat)23:55:53') {

'>>159809
the mxgp series is much better if you want to watch actual motocross, assuming you're american though it's way more expensive but there's pirate streams if you know where to look. boring atm though because everyone's injured

how'd you get into watching it?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==160223 && dateTime=='08/06/23(Sun)13:52:22') {

'>>160127
I just always thought dirtbikes were cool as fuck, so one day in February I tuned in into supercross and liked it a lot. As I followed it every week I got the hang of it all and became a fan, was even considering going to the Denver race if things were still tight at the top but shit was already decided by that point and it was were Tomac ruptured his Achilles.
Gonna be checking mxgp out, any dates or names I should keep an eye on?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==160248 && dateTime=='08/06/23(Sun)16:15:37') {

'>>160223
>any dates or names I should keep an eye on?

jeffrey herlings, who is considered one of the greatest of all time and who i personally consider the best ever will be racing however he is recently coming off an injury so he won't be up to full speed. there's also tim gajser who is the defending champion and the next best guy in the series after herlings but gajser is also coming off an injury and won't be up to full speed. the winner of the next round will likely be either jorge prado or romain febvre.

mx2 was set up to be great after jago geerts, who was the best in the class by miles, missed 2 rounds and rode one injured which allowed other riders to gain a massive points lead over him, then came back and started closing up the points gap leaving it really close with a few rounds to go, up until another rider crashed in front of him on a jump which ended his season with a broken collarbone and shoulder. pissed me off so much i stopped watching.

both classes are pretty boring at the moment but next year should hopefully be good. the mxgp broadcast is way higher quality than the american series's in terms of production, similar to formula 1 is what i've heard but i've never watched formula 1. the 2021 mxgp season was literally the best motocross championship of all time, so if you wanted to go back and watch that you can get an archives pass for €5 and i think that gives you access to all previous seasons' races. it's a lot of content though (i believe it was 19 rounds/38 races) and if you're going to be keeping up with mx in the present day it'll be hard to avoid spoilers, but it's just such an amazing season to watch, full of drama and close racing, it's also pretty recent too so i'd recommend anyone getting into the sport watch it. like i said it is a shitload of content though.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==160263 && dateTime=='08/06/23(Sun)17:33:01') {

'>>153538
>dirttard doesnt know what counter steering is
are you seriously nigger?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==160290 && dateTime=='08/06/23(Sun)20:32:06') {

'>>160263
>dirttard doesnt know what counter steering is
I read the posts and watched some MX videos and I don't see any counter steering going on, what am I missing? Where do they turn left to go right, or turn right to go left? I played slowmo and it looks like they turn right to go right. At what speed does this counter steering start? Maybe MX is too slow for counter steeting?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==160292 && dateTime=='08/06/23(Sun)20:37:03') {

'Here is a great vid of a desert race, clear sharp HD video of some high speed racing. The first guy drops out after a few seconds, but watch starting about 2:20 when a challenger appears, this is some good vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nKRdCes9F0'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==161252 && dateTime=='08/11/23(Fri)20:50:57') {

'MX boomp support';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==161255 && dateTime=='08/11/23(Fri)21:04:06') {

'bmx is dead too, everyone is mtb-ing';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==161258 && dateTime=='08/11/23(Fri)21:37:56') {

'Anyone watching Unadilla MX tomorrow';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==161273 && dateTime=='08/12/23(Sat)00:46:49') {

'>>161258
maybe'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==161452 && dateTime=='08/13/23(Sun)04:09:18'  && image=='derptwerp.jpg') {

'Oh wow Jett Lawrence wins again';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==161465 && dateTime=='08/13/23(Sun)06:48:09') {

'why does it cost 4k for a 15 year old bike. this is why nobody can get into this shit';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==161469 && dateTime=='08/13/23(Sun)07:08:53') {

'>>161465
where does it cost 4k(4k what) for a 15 year old bike'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==161789 && dateTime=='08/14/23(Mon)23:42:37') {

'>>161469
US dollars. You can find a “ never raced, vet owned” clapped out 2013 kawi,or a Zuki, for $4000 that you’ll need to put 5 grand into to make it race worthy and reliable. Most used bikes I buy are instantly a complete rebuild because the old owners don’t know what an oil change and an air filter is. Then chains, sprockets, tires, bearings all around, forks and shock will probably need rebuilt and valved for me, most of the time bars are bent and levers are thrashed. Add some cosmetic changes like plastics seat cover and graphics with numbers on them and a 4000 dollar bike starts costing around 9000. Might as well buy new at that point.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==161840 && dateTime=='08/15/23(Tue)09:49:59') {

'>>161789
where are you looking at bikes? i've seen dealerships selling brand new rmz450s for 5.5k and under, and see used current gen bikes for sale in good conditionfor under 5k all the time.

i'll admit i'm not an american so i'm not scouring marketplace and craigslist all the time for bikes but from what i've seen pop up in facebook groups i'm in i would've thought you could get decent bikes for well under 4k'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==162264 && dateTime=='08/18/23(Fri)10:13:03') {

'>>161789
>make it race worthy and reliable
You are not going to be winning real races, just race what you got and don't sweat it. If you really want to compete work on your fitness, learn to ride properly, set up your bike (suspension, tires, gearing for the track and conditions) and you are way ahead of 90% of the "racers." I see guys riding kids bikes and passing all the guys on 450s because they know its not power but skill. I still ride my 2008 450, which I bought brand new in 2008, and its far cheaper to fix it and maintain it than buy a new or newer bike at inflated prices.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==162448 && dateTime=='08/19/23(Sat)10:57:18'  && image=='BubbaScrub.jpg') {

'Bubba's fancy "scrub" was a waste of time. If you watch this race you see RC did not do any fancy moves over this hill top and was faster than JS over, down and through the right hander at the bottom. RC was the greatest MX'r in history. There is a good interview with RC about JS where RC says at some tracks where there were few people around some corners JS would pull over and let RC pass because JS could not take the pressure of RC behind him and going to pass. But in interviews JS would claim "I would rather die than lose"';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==162459 && dateTime=='08/19/23(Sat)12:56:07') {

'>>162448
this post glows'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==162496 && dateTime=='08/19/23(Sat)17:05:51') {

'>>161840
New rmz450 is $9k near me, where the fuck do you live?
I'd rather nab a trashed late 90's/early 00's yz250 off craigslist for a grand or two and completely rebuild it'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==162501 && dateTime=='08/19/23(Sat)17:12:34') {

'>>150798
We need a loretta lynn's 2.0 that's actually friendly to broke amateur privateers instead of LARPing as friendly to broke amateur privateers'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==162534 && dateTime=='08/19/23(Sat)19:24:31') {

'>>162459
here is the interview retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXriMVFlWoY'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==162634 && dateTime=='08/20/23(Sun)10:57:32') {

'>>162496
i've seen heaps of deals around that price for previous years rmz250 and 450s that are the exact same as the current year model, i think most of them were on the east coast, sorta between pennsylvania and south carolina area. if you were buying used i'd just buy a two stroke like you said'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==162656 && dateTime=='08/20/23(Sun)12:20:06') {

'>>162534
i've seen the interview, i meant you're obviously trolling by saying that scrubbing doesn't save any time'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163279 && dateTime=='08/24/23(Thu)05:24:18') {

'>>152359
>>152360
Sounds like Americans are living in your heads. Why worry about them at all?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163603 && dateTime=='08/25/23(Fri)19:12:55') {

'Say what you want about Jett but he's as much a shitposter as any of us.
https://youtu.be/cgQtiRMOGsU'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163615 && dateTime=='08/25/23(Fri)21:24:19') {

'>>162656
>scrubbing doesn't save any time
watch the vid of the race where JS does his 'llok at me scrub' and RC just rides over normally and RC is faster. The scrub was a waste of time as proven by RC's riding. Simple as that. Just watch the vid and you can see RC is faster. Its not that complicated.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163654 && dateTime=='08/26/23(Sat)06:14:18') {

'>>148145
"Motorcycles are for degenerates and criminals"
-average American since 1955

The fact motocross originates in southern california and is notorious for the competitors being hippie adrenaline junkies also doesn't help the image of the sport'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163674 && dateTime=='08/26/23(Sat)10:02:23') {

'>>162459
Words don't mean anything anymore because people like you misuse them so much'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163675 && dateTime=='08/26/23(Sat)10:04:03') {

'Here's my hot take:
>Motocross/Supercross is nothing more than a money laundering scheme for Red Bull and Monster Energy (among other brands) in the guise of a sport.
>It's also a sport where 99% of riders are cookie cutter, soulless machines void of personality.
>I haven't seen an outspoken figure like a Tony Stewart or a Waltrip in this sport outside of maybe Ricky Johnson in 1985 when he complained about the starting grid.
>The loss of every track on the calendar that went outside the bounds of the stadium floor has undoubtedly hurt the indoor series even more. Without those particular layouts like at Sam Boyd, Ford Field, or the one time they did it at State Farm Stadium, it's literally a bunch of dirt in a box. Thankfully, Daytona and more recently Atlanta have given us a breath of fresh air.
>The races become boring when there's one dominant guy out there and equally as boring when said dominany guy is injured because everyone knows who the real winner would be.

This stuff killed Supermoto in 2007/2008, and the only reason it hasn't killed motocross/supercross is the money laundering.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163731 && dateTime=='08/26/23(Sat)14:53:47') {

'>no Tomac
>no Webb
>Sexton and team spaghetti
Asterisk perfect* season for Lawrence'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163778 && dateTime=='08/26/23(Sat)17:34:20') {

'Jett Lawrence got the perfect season. Wow.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163898 && dateTime=='08/27/23(Sun)13:35:29') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163900 && dateTime=='08/27/23(Sun)13:36:56') {

'>>163615
plenty of laptime comparisons between scrubbing and not scrubbing that clearly display that scrubbing saves huge amounts of time. pro's wouldn't be wasting all the energy doing it if it wasn't. watch any modern race and you will see scrubbing is faster. you are profoundly retarded'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163901 && dateTime=='08/27/23(Sun)13:38:51') {

'>>163674
>words don't mean anything anymore wah wah wah
i was making a joke you lardass plebbitor'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163902 && dateTime=='08/27/23(Sun)13:40:44') {

'>>163731
there was webb and he doesn't have and has never had shit for anyone in 450 nationals'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163953 && dateTime=='08/27/23(Sun)19:14:34') {

'>>163900
>you are profoundly retarded
correct, and scrubbing is a waste of time. Riders do it to look cool, have, fun, but any no biker like yourself can simply watch Carmichael (the fastest rider by a long shot) lap everyone up to third place does not wast time or effort scrubbing and he is still faster than Stewart and all the other tards that think scrubbing is faster. Scrubbing has become a thing to the point everyone does it for no reason other than everyone else is doing it. Like the retards who constantly hit the rev limiter after a jump, not even a panic rev just revving the shit out of the engine because they think it make them look and sound fast. The fastest rider don't waste their time or engine doing stupid shit like that. Maybe someday when you grow up your rich boyfriend will buy you a big wheel 80 and you can show everyone how to scrub jumps to win the races.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==163957 && dateTime=='08/27/23(Sun)19:57:50') {

'>>163731
>no Tomac
They actually did face each other in one race: the MX of Nations back in 2022 (iirc the first time Jett was on a 450 in a pro race). Jett got 2nd and Tomac got 6th. Also Jett went 1-2 while Tomac went 1-6.
>no Webb
Cooper's way better indoors. He only won a single 250 outdoor title and 7 overalls compared to Jett, who has 2 titles and 14 overalls (literally twice as much). Cooper won only one overall race in the 450 class while Jett's won every single one he was in so far.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==164129 && dateTime=='08/28/23(Mon)21:17:19'  && image=='BackInTheDayScrub.jpg') {

'Riders been scrubbing since the beginning, not invested by Stewart. Here is a 1983 scrub';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==164236 && dateTime=='08/29/23(Tue)12:49:53') {

'>>163957
Man, get real, had those guys (especially Tomac) been fit and competing, there is absolutely no way Lawrence gets the perfect season. Feels as hollow as Sexton's SX chip*'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==164527 && dateTime=='08/31/23(Thu)17:02:12'  && image=='NigerScrub.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==164914 && dateTime=='09/02/23(Sat)21:56:02'  && image=='ChudScrub.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==166319 && dateTime=='09/12/23(Tue)10:42:13') {

'>>153538
It’s really relevant on street bikes. My yz1000 only counter-steered unless I was walking it. It’s a magical feeling but isn’t nearly as relevant as body positioning on a mx'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==166349 && dateTime=='09/12/23(Tue)13:48:40') {

'I like single track better';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==166766 && dateTime=='09/14/23(Thu)21:45:25') {

'>>166319
>My yz1000 only counter-steered unless I was walking it
are you saying the angular momentum generated by the spinning wheels made it difficult to lean the bike into a corner at speed (about 50 or greater) unless you counter steered to start the lean, then turned the bars to balance based on curvature and speed?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==168722 && dateTime=='09/24/23(Sun)22:24:51'  && image=='scrubbed.jpg') {

'Not sure about the new racing format. Watching justin barcia eat shit was pretty kino, guy is a doos, pic is different guy';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==169256 && dateTime=='09/27/23(Wed)09:02:01') {

'>>168722
barcia makes the racing so much better in supercross, sx is just made for tv short attention span american racing, do whatever you want in it as far as i care. the goyslop of dirt bike racing. motocross is different, he's an ass for riding like that in mx'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==169494 && dateTime=='09/28/23(Thu)20:23:00') {

'>>148145
nascar is pretty dead too though'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==169600 && dateTime=='09/29/23(Fri)12:27:38') {

'>>169256
>sx is just made for tv short attention span american racing, do whatever you want in it as far as i care. the goyslop of dirt bike racing
Cope, seethe and dilate boomer, SX is based as fuck'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==170021 && dateTime=='10/01/23(Sun)10:06:06') {

'>>169494
>nascar
that's just retards driving in circles, it appeals to lowbrow crowd. They should just make tracks that are a circle.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==170022 && dateTime=='10/01/23(Sun)10:10:27') {

'>>169600
>SX is based as fuck
sx is for fags. Promoters wanted a way to get more people to watch/see the race so they took based motocross and moved into the stadium and fucked up the track. The biggest crowds were at Glen Helen, about 30,000 back in the day, traffic sucked, hard to see the majority of the track, but overall a fun experience. "supercross" in a stadium you can cram in 50,000 people, its all about ticket sales not racing. That is why so many of the races are held in SoCal and California in general, there is a lot of people, that's where the money is from ticket sales. Also, due to the compressed nature of the track they need only a few cameras to monitor the race. The speed is slower, the track is easier, its just crammed onto the floor of a stadium designed for baseball/football.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==170203 && dateTime=='10/02/23(Mon)10:46:26') {

'>>169600
go watch cocomelon'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==170972 && dateTime=='10/07/23(Sat)06:11:17') {

'who here is watching mxon? picks?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==171055 && dateTime=='10/07/23(Sat)18:42:33') {

'>>166766
Yes. Bitch was heavy and my favorite were 45 mph turns (talking about the yellow warning signs you see before the turn) that I would try to enter at around 90-100mph. 35’s I’d enter going 60-75.
I would “turn left to go right” and yes once u could reach out and touch the ground and I liked my line I would straighten the bars. At the exit I wouldn’t lean or turn id just accelerate and the in-line 4 cylinders’ rpm plus the increasing wheel speed would stand the bike up without any handlebar input.

Again. A magical feeling
A 2001 Yamaha R1.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==171436 && dateTime=='10/10/23(Tue)13:09:35'  && image=='Rd01_Anaheim_Overview02.png') {

'I hope to god a drunk woman flashes her tits in the crowd like last year.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==171560 && dateTime=='10/11/23(Wed)09:04:31') {

'>>171436
> this desperate for boobies.

go to a fucking strip club.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==171564 && dateTime=='10/11/23(Wed)09:52:06') {

'>>171560
You're no fun.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==171956 && dateTime=='10/13/23(Fri)23:29:19') {

'>>171436
about 2003 Anaheim SX the monster girl holding the 30 second board waited till the camera was on her then she started swaying her amazing ass back and forth and the camera man zoomed in, the crowd went wild. She started a trend, all the girls started doing that but of course some old ladies had to get it stopped.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==173390 && dateTime=='10/25/23(Wed)15:31:04') {

'>rented a dirtbike for the first time a few days ago
It was fun. I’ll never be an mx chud though. I’m going to be an enduro chad.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==175885 && dateTime=='11/15/23(Wed)01:00:32') {

'>>173390
>I’m going to be an enduro chad.
what enduro you gunna get? Like an ADV hog?
I'm thinking of a 2016 to 2019 Honda africa twin'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==175900 && dateTime=='11/15/23(Wed)06:40:41') {

'>>148143
Motocross faded away because most people watched it for the jumps, not the racing. Now that showjumping has evolved into a separate activity, much more spectacular, that's where the eyeballs rather look.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==176676 && dateTime=='11/22/23(Wed)20:28:37') {

'I cant believe this thread is still up, is it all the turn left to go right retards?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==176925 && dateTime=='11/25/23(Sat)19:55:11'  && image=='BushSplittersMC.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==179676 && dateTime=='12/15/23(Fri)21:05:13'  && image=='DudeWhereYouAt.jpg') {

'how has this thread not dieded yet?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==179716 && dateTime=='12/16/23(Sat)03:53:52') {

'>>176676
>this nigga never watched pixar's Cars
gtfo dipshit'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==179717 && dateTime=='12/16/23(Sat)03:57:10') {

'>>175885
I'm looking at a Beta Xtrainer. I'll keep that until I can get something like a 300 RR race edition.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==179718 && dateTime=='12/16/23(Sat)04:46:03'  && image=='234534563456.jpg') {

'Not a motocross fag, but look on the bright side: With dwindling corporate interest and popularity, your sport is now pursued purely for the love of it.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==180393 && dateTime=='12/21/23(Thu)02:08:28') {

'>>179718
never thought of it like that. thanks buddy'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==180465 && dateTime=='12/21/23(Thu)17:11:07'  && image=='Chad-a-Pult.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==181904 && dateTime=='01/05/24(Fri)11:28:22') {

'>>180393
Been a bodyboard fag since way back in the day. Already accustomed to the culture. Trust me: you motocross guys, you do you, and everything will take care of itself.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==181997 && dateTime=='01/06/24(Sat)15:42:33') {

'Anybody got a livestream of Anaheim 1 tonight?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==182032 && dateTime=='01/06/24(Sat)19:43:16') {

'>>181997
this, bump'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==182048 && dateTime=='01/06/24(Sat)22:22:02') {

'450s up

kick dot com slash supercross

this guy says hes gonna be consistent every saturday with the stream'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==182747 && dateTime=='01/13/24(Sat)22:54:50') {

'>>182048
slash notscrum for the new new'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==182928 && dateTime=='01/15/24(Mon)21:14:13') {

'>>182747
his channel was killed just after the start of the main race. Looks like they are activley killing the streams.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==182937 && dateTime=='01/15/24(Mon)23:30:55') {

'>>182928
yeah i got another link but i didnt post it cause i literally killed the other thread as soon as i posted it here, supercross mod lurks this thread'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==184590 && dateTime=='01/29/24(Mon)01:55:44') {

'This is more exciting than supercross is now, more like hare and hound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejYgQvzRUpM'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==185850 && dateTime=='02/07/24(Wed)10:52:06'  && image=='RoostProtector.jpg') {

'I want to use one of these root shields so my clothes do not get dirty riding the track. Are these allowed by AMA or FIM?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==186616 && dateTime=='02/11/24(Sun)22:42:11') {

'>>148145
nascar is dead. whats really amazing is motocross is even around at all. its easily the worse value per hour out of ANY action part and more convoluted qualitatively. the vast majority of atv enthusiasts would be better off fucking power walking.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==188100 && dateTime=='02/24/24(Sat)03:07:41'  && image=='Supermotocross.jpg') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==188221 && dateTime=='02/25/24(Sun)00:23:45') {

'Forkner got fucked in the back again not a big surprise there';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==188233 && dateTime=='02/25/24(Sun)03:29:16'  && image=='Screenshot_20240211_205609.jpg') {

'Things must be cool down there

How close did he get to getting his nuts chopped?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==189493 && dateTime=='03/05/24(Tue)17:46:07'  && image=='MiniCross.jpg') {

'ok ok ok, consider the following - supercross on mini bikes and they have to shoot at whoever is is the last rider when the do the finish line jump..?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==190068 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)15:44:33') {

'>>163675
>>It's also a sport where 99% of riders are cookie cutter, soulless machines void of personality.
source?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==190889 && dateTime=='03/17/24(Sun)18:46:22'  && image=='SleptInLate.jpg') {

'when I oversleep on track day';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==192524 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)14:05:38'  && image=='Burgercross.jpg') {

'undefined';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==192527 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)14:35:32') {

'>>148143
I like motorsports but I've never watched motocross. Where do I start, what's the schedule? Where to watch?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==192638 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)13:33:31') {

'>>192527
>Where do I start
Its winter in Europe and US, so it professional supercross season in US till the outdoor motocross season starts. For non professional AMA races (supercross and motocross) they are usually pap per view, there are quick vid summaries after. here is the latest for supercross, the cut out all the fat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wnA2te8Tk

If you do not ride you will not have an appreciation for fast and talented these riders are. You may want to find a local track (to you) that has racing and go watch in person to see if you find it interesting. There is also desert racing, GPs, flat track. Here is a good vid on what desert racing looks like after a nice rain (no dust). - good vid intro, race starts at 1:15, then watch as a challenger appears at 2:50. These two a flying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nKRdCes9F0'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==192639 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)13:35:39') {

'>>192638
>For non professional AMA races
I had a stroke there for a minute, I meant to say there are races at local tracks and desert all the time, if you mean just the top pros they are racing supercross in the US now until the US motocross season starts, and the Euros thaw out from winter and start their motocross season.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==192835 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)04:28:51') {

'>>155467

It's all about the contact patch where the tire grips the ground, because the axle is Infront of the handle bar. turning the handle bar and leaningg the bike over moves the contact patch around quite dramatically, this has a whole lot of effects on leverage and mechanical advantage.

Heres a real world excersize you can do. Get you bike and hold it by the seat and lean it over. Watch what the bars do and watch what the contact patch where the front wheel grips the ground does. The bars and wheel will try to turn the opposite way first, and then the contact patch will move forward a long way when the bars finally turn into the direction you're leaning the bike. Now try and turn the bars in the direction you're leaning the bike over, and watch the contact patch move forward before the hike has leabed over, feel what's happening there, you're fighting the wheel into the ground and the wheel will actually roll backwards slightly here, while in the earlier excersize where you tip it at your seat the wheel will roll forwards and it feels rather slick and easy, which now has mechanical advantage against you. Consider all the weight going into this when you're riding, all that weight wants the wheel to keep rolling forward, not backwards, so turning the bars in a way that makes the wheel want to roll backwards is very hard, the bike doesn't want to lean over at all, vs doing so in the natural way it wants to fall over, which is very easy.

Fucked if I can explain this without a video. Get out there and do a few experiments, use a push bike if your moto is too heavy, same shit. It's important to learn it because you can use the shifting of the contact patch to hook you knobs into the ground and get a shitload of grip. If you're a good rider you're already doing it naturally but it's still fun to nerd out on it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==192929 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)09:38:57') {

'>>156323
Great video'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==192950 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)15:58:45') {

'How the fuck has this thread not died yet';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==193039 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)14:52:04') {

'>>192929
The video is wrong. Idiots who do not understand how to ride intentionally mistate what is happening. Other idiots claim "just look at the physics" but then when asked to explain they admit they do not understand the physics. If you understand the force vectors and have them drawn properly and see how once effects the other then you will understand what is actually happening. When you lean the bike to the left, the steering naturally turns the bars to the left (with out any rider input - as you can see when you ghost ride a bike down a hill). The rider adjusts the streering, brake/gas (to maintian speed, speed up or slow down for the desired turn or turn adjustments) to offset or enhance the changes due to friction.
Lean left, turn left to balance - look at the vectors
Lean right turn right to balance - look at the vectors
Its really not that complicated.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==193294 && dateTime=='04/08/24(Mon)01:35:35') {

'>>152359
That's a lotta cope

It's probably more because of sponsors and overall views. Most people never rode a dirt bike so they can't relate. Not because they're fat but more because America is fake rich and not everyone buys dirt bikes'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==194797 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)20:00:21') {

'Wiseco 2 stroke nationals at Glen Helen will be live on youtube on Dirt Bike Channel at 11 am PST Saturday April 20 for all you two smoke fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Ipn7C5plE'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==194902 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)20:05:08') {

'>>194797
hell yeah'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==194911 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)23:48:12'  && image=='sxstyle.jpg') {

'what type of sx riding style is this?';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==194912 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)23:51:10') {

'>>194902
the number of racers and fans seemed to be about 40% of what I have seen before. It looked like villapoto was just riding around with no interest in winning.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==194913 && dateTime=='04/20/24(Sat)23:54:35'  && image=='BikeMedic.jpg') {

'Rider down, better have doc check on the bike to be sure its damaged.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==194916 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)00:15:34'  && image=='KickstartKenny.jpg') {

'blew is o-ring';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==194928 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)03:59:09') {

'>lawrencewinslol
Hate this single digit IQ faggot like you wouldn't believd'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==194946 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)12:31:16') {

'>>148143
a sport being dead is a good thing in a sense because it keeps the posers out'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==194966 && dateTime=='04/21/24(Sun)16:33:17') {

'>>194946
the only people left racing motorcross are rich posers'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==195010 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)01:56:15') {

'>>148143
>motocross is so dead
posts supercross picture'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==195078 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)18:18:31'  && image=='213.png') {

'>posts supercross picture';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==195139 && dateTime=='04/23/24(Tue)13:24:35'  && image=='-...---....jpg') {

'>>195078
Does not even ride buts posts in motocrycle thread'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==195385 && dateTime=='04/25/24(Thu)21:44:14') {

'Jettwinslol';

}

}
}