public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 4774021;
String image = '1713224033709803.png';
String date = '04/15/24(Mon)19:33:53';
String comment = 'I have two cats that have been fine for years. I finally bought a place and put their two litterboxes downstairs. One is a $700 automated monstrocity that only one cat now uses.

The other is a normal sifting litterbox. They sit out on the unfinished concrete next to the living room.

Unfortunately, one of the cats decided it was a better idea to start peeing all over the base boards and the bottom landing of the stairs. Now there is piss soaked all over and up into the wood.

I have tried enzymatic cleaners over a period of 1.5 years and they don't do it. I've used multiple vacuums. I've tried spraying deterrent and using reusable pee pads temporarily. Nothing works.

How the fuck do I deal with this--both from the cat perspective and from the home improvement project. I can't get rid of one of the cats since they're sisters. They both use the robot litterbox, but sometimes one of them chooses the carpet/baseboard.

The second part is that I have to tear out the carpet and baseboards. I assume I'll have to do this for my whole staircase (~17 steps, bottom landing, and middle landing). What do you think this will cost me w/ a general contractor?

I prefer hardwood and I have hardwood everywhere but my stairs going up to the second floor and loft.

I hate this and I'm embarrassed to even bring repairmen into my house.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==4774034 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)20:21:23') {

'Least cucked catfag';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==4774037 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)20:24:33') {

'On a less combative note, could you try and rig something up with a motion sensor to spray a bit of water or something to dissuade her? Or put down some tape (sticky side up) to dissuade walking there temporarily. Alternatively you could try positive reinforcement, giving treats whenever they use the litter box or something.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==4774043 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)20:35:42') {

'>>4774037

That's not permanent at all though...I need a lasting solution other than letting the cats expire. I think I'm done with cats after these...even though I know my doggy gets hours of fun out of harassing them.

>>4774034
bruh

Does anyone have any similar experiences where remodeling was necessary? I don't even know how to tell some guy from the yellow pages "ya, my cat pissed the wall and the carpet so we gotta tear it out"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==4774046 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)20:38:19') {

'>>4774021
>$700 litterbox'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==4774058 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)21:05:56') {

'>>4774046
two of them because i got a free warranty unit on the one that "broke"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==4774496 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)12:53:50') {

'>>4774043
I'd hope that the temporary dissuading would form a habit for them, and so they'd permanently stop pissing there even after you took the spray/tape away'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==4774502 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)13:06:57') {

'>>4774043
> I don't even know how to tell some guy from the yellow pages "ya, my cat pissed the wall and the carpet so we gotta tear it out"
“Dave’s Handyman service, Dave speaking.”
>”Good Morning, Dave, I’d like to get a quote on replacing some damaged flooring and get a wall inspected.”
“We can do that. What kind of damage are we looking at? Flood, fire, pet, mildew?”
>”Pet”
“How big of an area are we talking?”
>”The room is 10x12 and there’s a 4x4 stair landing and two stair treads that are affected. And about 8 feet of wall.”
“Ok, shouldn’t be a problem, would you prefer us to come over for the inspection in the morning or the afternoon? I have an opening next Tuesday in the AM or next Thursday in the PM.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==4775405 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)16:27:22') {

'>>4774502
Based functioning articulate person'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==4777261 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)22:34:32') {

'>>4774021
>Unfortunately, one of the cats decided it was a better idea to start peeing all over the base boards and the bottom landing of the stairs. Now there is piss soaked all over and up into the wood.
kek, redditor got wrecked by house shitting pet
A+'
;

}

}
}