public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void DC: Wardens of Nine Circles(OP SeQuester !!h8JTK8xK3Lt) {

String fullTitle = 'DC: Wardens of Nine Circles';
int postNumber = 5946815;
String image = '1709948632972582.jpg';
String date = '03/08/24(Fri)20:43:52';
String comment = 'Today was your first day in high school. It has been a week since you moved out of your old home, your new employer was… understanding enough to allow it. Laying on your bed, you turn to the nightstand to see a small picture frame of your family. There was your mother and father, Nicholas Aligheri and Emily Alighieri. You were in your father’s arm while your siblings was in your mother’s.

You are

>Maxmillian Kolbe Alighieri
>Florence Nightingale Alighieri

A freshman in

>East Gotham High School
>Happy Harbor High School
>Star City High School

You take out a bowl of cereal then pour some milk over it. You reminded yourself to buy some groceries later, you got plenty of money in your bank account. However, running on five hours of sleep required caffeine and sugar, if you wanted food a take-out seemed more viable. After a quick shower, brushing your teeth, and dressing up, the clock read 7AM, and you had to be at 8:30AM. Walking to school took about twenty minutes. With some time to kill, you wondered what to do.

>Watch TV
>Sleep a little longer
>Take a quick jog'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5946823 && dateTime=='03/08/24(Fri)20:53:13') {

'>>5946815
>East Gotham High School
>Take a quick jog'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5946832 && dateTime=='03/08/24(Fri)21:00:55') {

'>>5946815
>Watch TV'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5946915 && dateTime=='03/08/24(Fri)22:58:36') {

'>>5946815
>>Maxmillian Kolbe Alighieri
>Take a quick jog
I have no idea where happy harbor is, but it isn't California so.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5946942 && dateTime=='03/08/24(Fri)23:35:02') {

'>Maxmillian Kolbe Alighieri
>Take a quick jog'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947007 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)01:13:21') {

'>>5946915
>>5946942

Votes are in'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947087 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)04:21:22') {

'Happy Harbor is a town with chillier weather than what you were used to. But, it is a quiet town. Nothing much happens around here and you hoped it would stay that way. You dress up into a blue tracksuit, slip some earbuds on, your new running shoes, and begin your jog. Your breath dances as a thin wisp of smoke, the cold air bites at your cheeks and ears. You see the sun slowly rise. You hit the pavement.

Jogging past the houses and cars, you relax your shoulders, keep a good steady pace, and focus on your breathing. You managed to get a feel of the town, the routes and places that people would be around the most. It wasn’t just you that thought jogging this early, plenty of others jogged the same route as you did. You finish your jog at the other side of the port, a good three mile jog. The sweat and the cold air leave you colder, but the jog in whole left you more refreshed and ready for the day.

“Hi there!”

You see a girl around your age, maybe older, with shoulder length red hair. She was dressed in black shorts and a red t-shirt. Her red hair shimmered from the sunlight. She looked normal by all counts, but something was… off about her. Your senses as a warden bleeped in your head, she wasn’t human, but she wasn't a demon disguised as a human either.

“Hello.”

“I haven’t seen you around before. What’s your name?”

“Maxmillian Alighieri, but my friends call me Max.”

If you have friends that is.

“I haven’t seen you around before. Are you a student at Happy Harbor?”

“Today will be my first day actually.”

“But it’s the middle of the year, did you transfer from a different school?”

>“Something like that, yeah.”
>“I need to go, I’ll see you around.”
>“You haven’t told me your name.”
>Try to sense her further'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947130 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)06:16:17') {

'>>5947087
>>“You haven’t told me your name.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947132 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)06:24:51') {

'>>5947087
>>“Something like that, yeah.”
>So you are a student here?
curious...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947156 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)07:44:06'  && image=='Brock.jpg') {

'>>5947087
>“You haven’t told me your name.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947168 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)07:55:48') {

'>>5947087
>“Something like that, yeah.”
>"Are you a student here too?"
>Try to sense her further'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947189 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)08:43:53') {

'>>5947168
>>5947132

Make one choice at a time Anon'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947191 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)08:47:41') {

'Rules

1. One choice at a time
2. If there's a write-in option, it must be unique
3. If there are more than once choice I made, I will just go with whichever vote is made first'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947194 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)08:53:55') {

'>>5947189
OK, changing to
>“Something like that, yeah.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947246 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)11:01:21') {

'>>5947087
>“You haven’t told me your name.”'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947389 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)14:40:42') {

'>>5947156
>>5947130
>>5947246

Counting the votes'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947462 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)16:12:48') {

'“You haven’t told me your name.”

“Hello, Megan!” She taps her head like some sitcom character. “I’m Megan, Megan Morse.”

“Nice to meet you, Megan.” You check the time with your phone. “Gotta run, I’ll see you at school.”

“See you at school!”

You jog back to your home, and you see a store named Alex’s Store of Wonders, a magic store, which was either a genuine magic store or a store for sorcerers disguised as a magic store. Either way, you make a mental note to visit that place later. It wouldn’t hurt to do so. That girl was more invasive in your mind. Just something about her made her inhuman, not like a demon but not a human either.

By 8:25 you made it to school, by all accounts everything seemed normal. Your first period was the history. After being assigned a new seat, the class began.

“The Railroad Riot caused damages resulting in…”

You listen to the teacher drone on about things you wouldn’t need in your life. The hard plastic chair caused discomfort, but boredom is what really tore at you. Thankfully, you didn’t seem to be the only person. You saw one student who napped behind a propped-up textbook. But this is what you wanted. Right?

A life of mundane, the last shred of normalcy in your current life. During lunch, you sit alone at the cafeteria, filling up your energy with candy bars and chips. Cafeteria food did not look edible at all. What kind of turkey and mashed potato looks so slimy?

“Hey, Max!”

It’s Megan, still having that cheery smile.

“Hey, Megan.”

“If you don’t want to sit alone, do you want to join my friends and me?”

You see the group, they seemed friendly enough. Except for one guy who looked a bit aggressive, one that didn’t feel human as well. What’s wrong with this school? Suddenly, you hear the chime of your phone. The caller ID read as “Manager.” You groan and pick up the call.

“Sorry, I need to take this call.”

You find a secluded part of the school and pick up the call.

“I’m at school. Can’t this wait?”

“I can, but I don’t have to.”

You bite back a retort, there is no point in getting into an insult match. “Alright, what dipshit escaped hell this time?”

“This demon has escaped hell for a long time. And in fact, living at your new home, at Happy Harbor.”

“What? Here?”

“I just said that. Start investigating.”

From your jog, you did see some odd stores, one named Alex’s Store of Wonders. A magic store in a small town like this made zero sense. Wonderful. You would be walking into a sorcerer’s store or you would be harassing an innocent store owner.

Great.

>Leave the school to investigate
>Go back to the cafeteria, finish school, then investigate
>Roam around the school, maybe the demon might be here'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947466 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)16:18:44') {

'>>5947462
Just ONE full school day. That's all we ask. Come on, boss!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947467 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)16:20:26') {

'>>5947462
Dang ol' duty calls mang, but we can't miss our first friggin' day. Also I propose we call Megan "Me-mo" from now on. Because it is silly.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947472 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)16:26:23') {

'>>5947462
>Roam around the school, maybe the demon might be here'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5947637 && dateTime=='03/09/24(Sat)19:22:06') {

'I'll count the votes in either tonight or tomorrow morning.

>>5947467
kek'
;

}

if(A Thought && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948109 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)10:18:03') {

'>Go back to the cafeteria, finish school, then investigate';

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948210 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)13:43:39') { }

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948238 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)14:36:24') {

'One day of school. That’s all you wanted. Boss will have to wait, not like your boss cares much other than his own little fun. You quickly return to the cafeteria and join the table. You meet the rest of the group, Mal, Karen, Marvin, and Wendy. While you were a little quiet, it was better to listen than to talk and make a fool of yourself.

“So where are you originally from?”

“My family moved around so I can’t really say. My dad was a sergeant in the Marines.”

“Was?” Wendy said.

“My family passed away,” You quickly continue. “It was years ago so I’m fine now. I miss them but it’s not as bad as it was before. You don’t have to be sorry.”

You see the pitiful gazes casting at you, those eyes just make you shiver with rage. You weren’t a charity case.

“Did you live anywhere interesting?”

You shrug “Okinawa? The food was nice there.”

“Cool!” Marvin said. “Where else did you go?”

“Germany, North Dakota, California, just to name a few.”

After lunch, the rest of the class passed by, mostly thanks to turning your mind toward your new job. Finding a demon that escaped hell a long time and now residing in Happy Harbor. At least the population is small enough. With the final bell ringing, you leave school. While demons are most active at night, it wouldn’t hurt to check out Alex’s Store of Wonders while it’s open.

“Hey Max!” Mal said. “You wanna hang out with us at Tom’s?”

“Who’s that?”

“It’s a diner we hang out afterschool, you’re free to join us.”

>Visit the store
>Go hang out with them, it wouldn’t hurt you
>Go home, wait until night, you’ll need the energy'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948239 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)14:38:15') {

'>>5948238
>Visit the store
"Can't, errands. Next time?"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948326 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)16:27:50') {

'>>5948238
>>Visit the store
These guys are weirdos. I bet they do things like watch movies and sit around campfires making smores. Eurgh.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948345 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)16:42:59') {

'>>5948238
>Visit the store'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948410 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)17:43:32') {

'>>5948239
>>5948326
Yeah fucking weirdos man.
>>5948345

Votes are in'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948508 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)19:10:46') {

'“Can’t I got errands to run. Maybe tomorrow?”

Mal patted your back.

“Sure thing, we’ll hang next time.”

“Right, gotta go.”

Alex’s Store of Wonders, the store’s door jingle as you enter. Your steps are echoed by the stone tile floor and bounced by the stone walls. Wisps of lavender scented smoke danced in the air. The interior was dimly lit by a crystal chandelier, emitting a soft orange light like lit candles. Now that you see it, the interior was too large for a store that seemed small on the outside. A purple fabric with shimmering gold embroideries hung from the ceiling, giving the store an elegant look.

“Hello?”

Without the receptionist present, you browsed the aisle. The first isle consisted of vials, herbs, and different kinds of dried animal parts. The second isle had old tomes and grimoires, radiating faint magic. You know magic as a warden, but the intricacies of the practice was lost on you since you never needed one. Why use some long chant when a billhook is all you need?

“One moment please!”

You hear from the back of the reception, only blocked by a thin fabric. A portly man arrived at the reception, sporting a five o'clock shadow with messy black hair. His narrow eyes gazed at you, his fat button nose twitched as he sniffed. That man is a sorcerer.

“Shouldn’t you be in school?” The man said.

“I just got out of school.”

His gruff voice spoke again. “Then you should be studying. This isn’t a place for kids.”

>“It’s a place for sorcerers, I know. I need some… assistance after a mistake I made.”
>You grab the man’s collar and pull him in. “I am a warden of hell. There’s a demon in Happy Harbor, spill it sorcerer. I don’t like wasting time.”
>Write-in'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948527 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)19:34:04') {

'>>5948508
>“It’s a place for sorcerers, I know. I need some… assistance after a mistake I made.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948528 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)19:35:26') {

'>>5948508
>You grab the man’s collar and pull him in. “I am a warden of hell. There’s a demon in Happy Harbor, spill it sorcerer. I don’t like wasting time.”
No need to be subtle here as far as I know'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948753 && dateTime=='03/10/24(Sun)23:10:41') {

'>>5948508
>>“It’s a place for sorcerers, I know. I need some… assistance after a mistake I made.”
I made a fucky wucky uwu now help before the magic police show up. It's us, shhh.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948850 && dateTime=='03/11/24(Mon)00:56:33') {

'>>5948508
>>“It’s a place for sorcerers, I know. I need some… assistance after a mistake I made.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5948858 && dateTime=='03/11/24(Mon)01:10:05') {

'>>5948528
He might not take kindly to an agent of the infernal powers.'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949073 && dateTime=='03/11/24(Mon)11:52:51') {

'>>5948753
>>5948850
>>5948527

Votes locked in'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949088 && dateTime=='03/11/24(Mon)12:43:34') {

'“It’s a place for sorcerers, I know. I need some… assistance after a mistake I made.”

The receptionist raised a single interested eyebrow. “Alright, what’s the mistake kid?”

“I think I let a demon slip through.”

“You what!”

The receptionist went around the counter, for a portly man he could move quickly.

“What kind of demon? It better be an imp!”

“I don’t know but it’s nothing big! I just need a way to find the demon! Can you help me?”

“Find it? Kid, it’s a demon. Demon hunting isn’t like cleaning up a mess you make, you need help alright.”

The receptionist went to the back and returned with a tribal amulet.

“Here, this amulet will react to any demons disguised as humans if the demon’s still around that is.” The receptionist said. “Once you see them, you tell me, got it?”

“Do you know how to banish a demon?”

“I might, and if I can’t I know someone who can.” The receptionist said. “How do you plan to pay for this?”

“What?”

The receptionist shrugged “Hey I’m helping you but a man’s gotta make a living too.”

“Can’t I just borrow it?”

“No, I don’t sell second hand merchandise. So are you gonna pay or what?”

Crap, you’re not exactly rolling in dough right now… there’s thirty three dollars in your wallet.

>“My name is Maxmillian Kolbe Alighieri and I go to Happy Harbor Highschool, that’s enough information for me to pay back later right?”
>“Hey there’s a demon loose, can’t you think about payment after this is dealt with?”
>“All I got are thirty three dollars. I can give you all I have now and pay back later, I promise.”
>Run for it
>Write-in'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949104 && dateTime=='03/11/24(Mon)13:04:10') {

'>>5949088
I'll work for it! Whatever you need help with! Do you think I'd be desperate enough to summon a demon if I wasn't broke?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949125 && dateTime=='03/11/24(Mon)13:35:14') {

'>>5949104
+1

>>5949088
Let's score an apprenticeship, kek.'
;

}

if(A Thought && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949180 && dateTime=='03/11/24(Mon)15:02:26') {

'>I'll work for it! Whatever you need help with! Do you think I'd be desperate enough to summon a demon if I wasn't broke?';

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949841 && dateTime=='03/12/24(Tue)12:26:13') { }

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949883 && dateTime=='03/12/24(Tue)13:35:14') {

'“I'll work for it! Whatever you need help with! Do you think I'd be desperate enough to summon a demon if I wasn't broke?”

“Kid, you just summoned a demon that you don’t even know about and came here for help without telling me anything. I never wanted an apprentice and I don’t want someone as reckless as you.”

“But—”

The receptionist tossed the amulet at you. “Identify the demon and tell me, I know someone who can take care of it. After that, don’t come back.”

You catch the amulet and quickly walk out of the store. It's not like you’ll need it again. A demon that’s been hiding that long required a different method. This job was out of your usual work. You put the amulet on. The world seemed… well the world still seemed normal. Now all you have to do is walk around and find a demon.

None at the park, the store plazas, not even at the harbor or the beaches. This investigative work does not fit you at all. The only thing you knew is that this demon lived among the humans and failed to harvest their souls or their flesh. This meant that this demon wanted to live with the humans, though that itself is bizarre, though there have been cases.

“Hey, Max.”

You’re at the store plaza, getting yourself a hotdog from the store. You see Megan Morse and Connor Kent. But the blonde girl and the younger boy were people you did not recognize. Megan sure has a lot of friends.

“Hey Megan, Connor.” You quickly greet them. “And hey.”

“Sup, name’s Richard Grayson. You can call me Dick.”

“I’m Artemis. Cool necklace you got there.”

“O—Oh this? It’s just a little trinket.” You fiddle with the necklace a little. Quick, change the subject. “So what are you guys doing here, shopping?”

“Just seeing the sights,” Megan said.

You see the amulet emit a faint light, glowing. Your head snapped to the crowd behind you, a large crowd, it’s after school and this is the largest and the only store plaza in the town. Damn it damn it damn it! Fucking crowds. Why did your retarded boss give you a retarded job like this?

“Cool necklace, does it glow like that all the time?” Dick said.

“Gotta go!”

You dove into the crowd, following the intensity of the glow from your amulet. Remember, this demon escaped hell for a long time. As you get closer you see three possible candidates, you went for—

>An elderly couple who are walking together at the plaza
>A family eating ice cream at a table with teenage children
>A group of middle-aged women enjoying their time

Question: Would you want a game system on this or would you rather keep it as is?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949905 && dateTime=='03/12/24(Tue)14:01:26') {

'>>5949883
>An elderly couple who are walking together at the plaza'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949918 && dateTime=='03/12/24(Tue)14:20:02') {

'>>5949883
>An elderly couple who are walking together at the plaza

Only institute game mechanics if you feel they'll help you run things in a more enjoyable fashion for you. They aren't required by any means, and I tend to engage with them less than with the narrative aspect.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5949969 && dateTime=='03/12/24(Tue)15:42:13') {

'>>5949883
>>A group of middle-aged women enjoying their time
WOMEN?! Ugh!'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5950803 && dateTime=='03/13/24(Wed)14:49:41') { }

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5950818 && dateTime=='03/13/24(Wed)15:20:36') {

'The amulet grew stronger, brighter, so much that you had to tuck the amulet away. But you knew your target, and it fit the criteria. A demon who has been here for a long time, long enough to form bonds and to grow old with. You walk with heavy steps. The elderly couple laughed, both wearing their rings on their hands. This was your target.

You watch them laugh, share food, and be surrounded by families, most likely adopted or from a different marriage. Demons can’t reproduce with humans. However, families could be formed through bonds. Hidden in the crowd, you watch them share a meal from the vendors. You observed them, no point in striking in public. Once you approached closer, the old man’s gaze turned into pure dread. You found your target.

“Hello, dear. Is there something you need?” The old woman said.

“I need to speak to your husband, ma’am.”

The old man held his wife’s hand, then slowly pulled his hand. The rest of family watched with worry. You could kill him right now, take your warden form and end it here. His body would turn into a demon anyways. But that would shake the small town, the small piece of quiet that you just arrived to.

“Jonathan?” The old woman said confusedly.

“Dad?”

“It’ll be fine. We can talk somewhere quiet, the pier?”

“Lead the way.”

The old man stood. Eyes hesitating, arms and legs slowly taking shape into a running stance. You follow the old man to the quiet pier. You hear the waters sloshing, distant bells ringing, and the cries of the seagulls. No one was around, but it was still a risk to kill him here.

“I beg you for mercy.”

“You escape hell, there is no mercy.”

“I’m a hellborn! I did not sin to be there but born in that place. So yes, I escaped!”

“The matter of morality is not the issue here. You’re still a demon, capable of what any demons can do. I know your kind still fall to the base impulses. There’s no assurance that you won’t become like them.”

“You saw my family. I’ve been John Karol for fifty years, please… have mercy.”

>“Either you return to hell, or you die here. I’ll leave it up to you.”
>“I’ll let you say your goodbyes then you will return to hell. Give me your home address, I’ll wait outside. Know that if you lie your family will suffer for it.”
>Take your warden form, and kill him.
>Write-in'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5950858 && dateTime=='03/13/24(Wed)16:28:05') {

'>>5950818
>“I’ll let you say your goodbyes then you will return to hell. Give me your home address, I’ll wait outside. Know that if you lie your family will suffer for it.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5950878 && dateTime=='03/13/24(Wed)16:50:13') {

'>>5950818
More of a choice than most of us get. Be grateful for the time you had.

He's a slippery one to have survived this long. He'll either escape or do something drastic to avoid hell.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5951115 && dateTime=='03/13/24(Wed)22:40:50') {

'>>5950818
That or take him to our boss. Humans can be evil, and I would be partial to not judging based on origins, seeing as his actions (that we know of) are pretty above board.
When it comes down to it though, we have a job to do and we must prove ourselves capable to our dickass boss.'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5951836 && dateTime=='03/14/24(Thu)21:40:54') {

'>>5950878
>>5951115

Votes counted'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5951977 && dateTime=='03/15/24(Fri)00:38:06') {

'“Either you return to hell, or you die here. I’ll leave it up to you.”

The old man, the hellborn, stood, quiet, staring with the uncertainty in his eyes. Thankfully, no one in the area seemed to be around. You see his legs coil, his eyes aiming back to the plaza.

“Don’t do it.” You warned.

His coiled legs released, and he sprinted at an inhuman speed. In that split moment, you extend your hand, and a billhook shoots out from your hand. The spear tip pierced through the hellborn’s chest and emerged from the other side with its heart skewered. The hellborn took two more steps, then fell. The human shape soon dispersed like a fog, the demon lay dead. You tap the floor with the ball of your feet and a small orange portal opens, sucking the dead hellborn back into hell.

“Well, that was easier than I thought.”

You dial the number for your boss.

“Speak.”

“It’s taken care of.”

“Good. You will patrol the mortal plane tonight.”
The call ended. You see the ocean. The sun slowly dipped, bleeding its orange light as the night sky brushed the horizon. Now that family will never see their father again. You just hope you won’t be identified by the police when the missing person is filled. Most likely not since as a warden, you have some passive abilities that let you slip from human’s mind, like the families or those who saw you. Since it was already nighttime, you began your patrol.

“Florence, come out girl!”

Blue flames bloomed in the middle of the street. This was something only you could see, the supernatural can’t be viewed so easily by most people. There were ways but you didn’t bother to figure it out, those were incredibly rare after all. From what you hear, people have been able to perceive the supernatural more than before. Not in Happy Harbor you bet. You mount Florence and take into the sky.

As a warden, your mind is linked to Earth, like a sensor alarm. If a demon enters Earth, your mind can sense where they are. Be it Alaska to Timbuktu. You yawn as Florence gallops in the sky. As always, not many demons try to escape. The wardens in Hell make sure of that, there are more wardens below than above after all. You take the scenic route and ride near the mountain.

“What the fuck?”

You see a floating figure, you watch closely and follow it. The floating figure descends to a bonfire behind the mountain. Huh, you never expected a small beach over there. You felt no alarm, but the odd sensation returned. You sense living beings that did not feel human, but not demons either. Superheroes?

>This is none of your business, you returned to patrolling
>You got nothing else to do, you might as well get a closer look
>Explore the mountain, maybe there’s more interesting things to discover'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5951980 && dateTime=='03/15/24(Fri)00:51:25') {

'>>5951977
>>Explore the mountain, maybe there’s more interesting things to discover
Do superheroes summon demons? They must do something to get those wacky powers, certainly. But until we know it's none of our business. But there's a mountain here. And mountains have lairs. Lairs where the dark and mysterious lurk. Perfect hiding grounds for an occultist.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5952134 && dateTime=='03/15/24(Fri)07:57:30') {

'>>5951977
>You got nothing else to do, you might as well get a closer look'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5952464 && dateTime=='03/15/24(Fri)19:27:18') {

'>>5951977
Gotta familiarize ourselves with our patrol area. Unknown factors could cause any kind of interference, positive or negative, and it'd be best to account for it before it shows up in our business.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5952506 && dateTime=='03/15/24(Fri)21:04:16') {

'>>5951977
It'll be good to know who might meddle in our affairs.'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5952534 && dateTime=='03/15/24(Fri)21:56:26') { }

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5952592 && dateTime=='03/15/24(Fri)23:15:00') {

'You got nothing else to do, you might as well get a closer look. Not like they can see you anyways. You ride closer, observing with your warden eyes to see… Connor Kent. Alright, kinda surprising but not really, he does live here after all. You then see Megan Morse, but with green skin. Then you see a dark skinned guy, a ginger, and a younger boy. Looks like they’re having a fun bonfire in their own slice of heaven. Looks fun and you were sure there was nothing to…

Nothing to…

The dark skinned guy is looking up, directly at you. You see his arms glow in light blue, and the rest of the people act confused. Doesn’t matter, you need to get out of here ASAP, figure this crap out later. You take Florence’s rein and tug it back. Florence, the lovely girl, had to let out a neigh loud. Her powerful legs stomp the air and make quick distance. But you see the flying figure following you. No, not a figure, it was Megan giving chase. At least, it was someone that looked like Megan. Damn it you just hope that’s not the real one

“Kick it!”

Florence’s hind legs bucked ,powerful blue flames followed with a violent whir. This would put some distance between you and fake Megan. With enough distance made, no flying figure stopped their pursuit.

“Fucking hell…”

Green Megan, Connor, dark skinned guy, bonfire, just what is up with this town? Is this some secret town where freaks and supes live in secrecy? At the town limit, you look back and see no pursuers, for now.

>Keep fleeing until you’re sure
>Go back home
>Search and eliminate pursuers

A bit short, so if I get enough votes I might do another update'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5952619 && dateTime=='03/15/24(Fri)23:59:06') {

'>>5952592
>Search and eliminate pursuers
IC This is suspicious as hell, and that's kinda what we were looking for with our patrol. We should lay low to avoid getting jumped by a group, but we definitely need more information that we wont get from running.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5952633 && dateTime=='03/16/24(Sat)00:28:46') {

'>>5952592
>Search and eliminate pursuers'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5953523 && dateTime=='03/17/24(Sun)00:35:59') {

'Gonna take a break for the weekend, update will come on Monday';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5953546 && dateTime=='03/17/24(Sun)01:05:24') {

'>>5953523
Thanks for the update, QM. Enjoy the weekend!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5953991 && dateTime=='03/17/24(Sun)17:15:37') {

'>>5952592
>>Search and eliminate pursuers'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5954575 && dateTime=='03/18/24(Mon)12:31:31') { }

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5954617 && dateTime=='03/18/24(Mon)14:18:43'  && image=='Billhook 2.jpg') {

'“Hey weirdo!”

You hear the sound from below, there’s a man in a yellow and red suit and the same dark skinned boy. Well, you tried to be polite by fucking off, but they had to chase you. Whatever they are, they are a threat first, you can figure out the details later.

You jump off of Florence. As you do, fire swallows you a whole. A loud thud echoed when you landed feet first. The fire faded away, revealing you in the black armor made of stone from the deepest circle of Hell. Whatever these assholes were, they were going to regret following you. You summon your billhook, then charge.

Blue blades sprouted from the dark skinned guy’s metal handle, parrying your thrust. You poke his defenses with the advantageous reach of your billhook. Whether it’s pulling with the hook part or aiming for his leg or chest, he countered them all.

“RRARGH!”

The ground shook as someone heavy landed on the road. From the smoke, a demon that looked like Connor swung his fists wildly. No, not a demon, you didn’t have that tingle, just the sense knowing that he is abnormal. As you dodge you counter the blue blades at the same time. Damn it all, you acted too rashly.

“W—”

A fiery explosion knocked your balance, smoke swallowed your visions. You saw Connor sprinting to you with his fist raised. Well, it doesn’t hurt to try.

“Connor!”

He stopped. Oh no. Oh fuck oh god oh no. Maybe this is a bad idea. But fighting him again would be worse, right?

“Connor Kent?”

He glared. “How do you know my name?”

>Call Florence, get the fuck out
>Undo your armor and try to explain the situation
>Pretend you’re a superhero
>Write-in'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5954619 && dateTime=='03/18/24(Mon)14:26:39') {

'>>5954617
>Undo your armor and try to explain the situation'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5954623 && dateTime=='03/18/24(Mon)14:36:21') {

'>>5954617
>Pretend you’re a superhero
"I know many things. I sense the rage inside you, but you are no creature of hell. I am here to maintain the safety of humanity and all other living beings on Earth from those who dwell in the infernal reaches. I mean you no harm."'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5955017 && dateTime=='03/19/24(Tue)02:31:48') {

'>>5954617
>>Undo your armor and try to explain the situation
"We met at school this morning, I'm the new guy. I was sent here to act as a warden of hell on earth. You are all clearly not entirely human, but I can tell you're not demonic, so what's going on?"'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5955963 && dateTime=='03/19/24(Tue)23:42:14') {

'>>5955017
>>5954619

Since it's just two I'll go without the write-in, what's up with the lack of replies anyways?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5955966 && dateTime=='03/19/24(Tue)23:47:32') {

'>>5955963
Three or four votes has been typical for the last several votes, and isn't unusual for a quest on this site. The busiest and most popular quests get 12-20 votes, and most get between 3-8.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5955998 && dateTime=='03/20/24(Wed)00:27:32') {

'>>5955963
If you feel like you need more votes you can always go and tell people you're updating in the /qtg/. Some people just fall off or forget.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5956528 && dateTime=='03/20/24(Wed)18:14:36') {

'I thought we voted to explain the situation?

>>5956523
>Finish homework'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5956539 && dateTime=='03/20/24(Wed)18:25:07') {

'Fuck, yeah my bad';

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5956556 && dateTime=='03/20/24(Wed)18:34:52') {

'In a flash of fire, your armor is washed away. Now in your jeans and gray hoodie, your revealed face made Connor’s eyes widen. Megan float down, along with her the rest of the sidekicks surrounding you. Connor still held his fists up, glaring like you just fucked his wife.

“Because I met you today, at school.”

“Max?” Megan said.

“So, that’s really you? What the fuck are you?”

“I’m a Martian, but what are you?” Megan said. She didn’t seem too offended by what you said.

“I’m human.”

“A metahuman?” The Robin said.

You shake your head. “Hell no. I’m what you call a warden, I make sure no unauthorized demons escape Hell. If they do, it’s up to me and other wardens to put a stop to it.”

“Hell isn’t a real place, neither are demons.” Discount Flash said.

You shrug. “You’re free to believe however you like.”

“Then why did you spy on us? We saw you watching.” The dark teen said.

“I saw her flying. I thought it was a demon but then it was a bonfire at a secluded location. I’d rather spook someone than to be neglectful. Look, I’m laying my cards on the table so there won’t be any fights. It now all depend on you guys to continue this or we chalk it up to a misunderstanding.”

They paused for a long time, a full five minutes. Are they talking through their eyes or something?

“You don’t intend to harm the innocent?”

“I have no reason to.”

“Then, we have no quarrel with you either. I’m Aqualad.”

You shake his hand. “Max.”

“You don’t have a codename?” Discount Flash said.

“I don’t have a reason to.” You yawn. “Well, it’s been fun but I gotta go. See you at school guys.”'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5956560 && dateTime=='03/20/24(Wed)18:39:39') {

'Florence materialized in a plume of blue fire. The sidekicks quickly make distance between you and the trail of flames Florence made. You quickly hop on Florence and hitch the reins. You ride high in the sky as fast as possible until Happy Harbor looked like a small dot. With nothing pursuing for sure this time. You finish out the rest of the patrol in peaceful silence. Thankfully, no demons have yet to escape. All in all? Not a bad day.

The next morning, school was normal. You attended your classes but stayed away from Connor and Megan, you were certain they wouldn’t want you around anyways. Being alone was fine for you too. You take your packed sandwich to the school courtyard with your bottled water. After school, you came back to your empty apartment.

>Finish homework
>Lounge around
>Take a walk outside'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5956570 && dateTime=='03/20/24(Wed)19:02:13') {

'>>5956560
>Finish homework'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5956692 && dateTime=='03/20/24(Wed)22:03:03') {

'>>5956560
>Finish homework'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5957679 && dateTime=='03/22/24(Fri)00:24:50') {

'>>5956560
>Finish homework'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5958138 && dateTime=='03/22/24(Fri)17:36:46') {

'>>5957679
>>5956692
>>5956570

Votes counted, update tomorrow or tonight'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5958877 && dateTime=='03/23/24(Sat)16:51:40'  && image=='cemetary.jpg') {

'Since it was the first day of school, there wasn't much to do homework on. Other than forging parents' signatures, filling out emergency cards, and the usual reading of the syllabus. Then there were history homework, reading the first chapter and writing notes for the discussion. Fuck Mr.Henderson. You crack open your textbook.

Half an hour later, you finish the last page. You were left with plenty of time to spare after that. You crash on to the couch and turn on the television. Flicking through the channels, you saw that the evening news was just ending. News tend to have some leads of stray demons, especially when there are unexplained phenomena. Maybe next time you should watch the news first.When the clock struck twelve, it was time for patrolling again.

The cool salty wind swept through your hair. Florence freely moved to wherever she wanted, while you leaned on her neck as you rode her lazily. The senses pinged, located in Salem. Well, at least you know that area.

“Let’s go!”

You look over the city, the alarms specifically tripped at St Marys Cemetery. Wonderful.

>Go high in the sky and look for the demon
>Take off your armor and sneak around the cemetery
>Take off your armor and act as bait'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5958882 && dateTime=='03/23/24(Sat)16:57:44') {

'>>5958877
>Take off your armor and act as bait'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5959482 && dateTime=='03/24/24(Sun)02:20:54') {

'>>5958877
>Go high in the sky and look for the demon
By the books, people'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5960342 && dateTime=='03/25/24(Mon)07:24:37') {

'>>5958877
>Go high in the sky and look for the demon'
;

}

if(SeQuester && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5960817 && dateTime=='03/25/24(Mon)21:12:44') {

'>>5960342
>>5959482
Votes are in'
;

}

}
}