public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Mech Mania(OP MMQM !!GLUAxxo6TTE) {

String fullTitle = 'Mech Mania';
int postNumber = 5958240;
String image = '1711156166377272.jpg';
String date = '03/22/24(Fri)21:09:26';
String comment = 'This is a mech-themed free-for-all multiplayer game. It will begin in roughly a few days depending on player count and interest.

If you want to play, provide a name and (optionally) a picture represent you on the map. Also provide a secure tripcode, or your ID will be used for identification.

Rules:
- The game is played on a hexagonal grid.
- Each player gets a mech, which starts with 3 HP, 3 AP, and 2 range, and gains 1 AP every 24 hours since the start of the game. I determine the initial board size and placement of mechs.
- At any time, a mech may perform one or several actions:
1. Move to an adjacent, unoccupied square (1 AP)
2. Shoot another mech within its range, removing 1 HP. (1 AP)
3. Regain 1 HP. (3 AP)
4. Upgrade range by 1. (1 AP)
5. Transfer any amount of its own HP or AP to another mech within range.
- A mech with 0 HP is "dead". All of its AP is transferred to the mech which killed it.
- A "dead" mech may be revived by sending HP to it. (On revival, it has 1 HP, 0 AP and keeps any range upgrades from before death)
- The game ends when only one mech is left alive.
- Dead players form a jury, which may vote daily to "haunt" a player (who receives no AP that day)
- All attributes of all players (that is: position, HP, AP, range) are common knowledge.

Procedures:
- An action is considered to be made on the date and time of the post declaring it.
- The game continues to run regardless of my presence or absence. However, I will do my best to provide an up-to-date game map.
- Several actions may be declared in one post.
- The moves in a post are only played if ALL of them can be played.
- If the jury reaches a tie, then the player who got their "last" vote first is chosen.
- I reserve the right to add and change rules and procedures as I see fit. I will do my best to keep the game fair and interesting.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5958358 && dateTime=='03/23/24(Sat)00:48:59'  && image=='Festus.png') {

'>>5958240
Festus isn't sure why he or his homemade tractor mecha are here, but he knows it's got to be some kind of contest, and he wants to win! He's already salivating at the thought of how much funnel cake he can buy with the prize-money.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5962622 && dateTime=='03/28/24(Thu)03:47:04'  && image=='big man killa kan.png') {

'>>5958240
ORK MEK'
;

}

}
}