public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void AtlA: Azula grows a conscience(OP QM !a79QlKYWb.) {

String fullTitle = 'AtlA: Azula grows a conscience';
int postNumber = 5964341;
String image = '1711758593489011.jpg';
String date = '03/29/24(Fri)20:29:53';
String comment = 'The truth is you should be the next Fire Lord.

You are stronger, smarter, more cunning. Uncle Iroh is a coward, Zuzu is weak. And father? He was great, of course he was, but he is lost in his own delusion, too haughty, too proud. You could be more pragmatic, understand how a Fire Lord’s tools can remain useful. Father banished Zuko, you would’ve simply shamed him, then you’d have kept Iroh as well. Iroh was not the Dragon of the West for nothing. Simply removing Zuko’s right to inherit would’ve been enough.

You clench your fist, of course, father would never trust a woman with his birthright. You were always better, you learned first and learned faster, you did everything you could to please him, but it wasn’t enough. You never dared mention it to his face.

“Lady Azula.” A voice says from outside the palanquin. “We have arrived.”

“Good, this journey was getting tiresome.”

You step out and your servants bow. You take the first steps on the palace’s front stairs.

The Fire Lord’s room is blazing hot, as it always is, yet this waiting your father put you through before he turns around and speaks feels cold, as cold as the bloody ice sheets of the water tribes.

“Azula.” He says, not turning to face you. “Dire news have come to my ears. A great surge of power was spotted by a passing ship in the northern arctic seas. I believe this can only mean one thing: The Avatar has returned..”

“The Avatar?” You utter in surprise. A thing of the history books, a person that can master all four elements and brings balance to the world. “The Avatar hasn’t been seen in a hundred years..”

“And yet, no other living being could exude this amount of power .” He continues. “He is roaming the northern ice sheets, likely sheltered by the Northern Water Tribe.”

“Let me lead an expedition there.” You reply. “I’ll finish off the Avatar.” Perhaps Mai and Ty Lee could be of use here, along with a few dozen mooks to clean up whatever waterbenders were hiding this old relic.

“Prince Zuko is on his way already.”

“Prince Zuko?!” Your tone almost shows the anger boiling inside you. “He’s an exile, banished! You can’t trust him to do anything right. Please, father…”

“Silence.” The flames around your father roar, you feel their heat creep close to your face, close to your left eye. “You think I do not have a plan? That I brought you here to hear your counsel?!”

You put your hands to the floor and bow your head. “No, father.” You bite your lower lip. “I would never.”

“You will go with your brother, Azula, and you will make sure he kills the Avatar.” He says.

You bite harder and taste your own blood. “He must be the one to kill the Avatar?”

“Of course.” Father replies. “Though he has failed the Fire Nation once, he would regain his honor by killing the Avatar and assume his position as my heir once more.”

Then he would no longer have to hear the whispers of the generals that say his line ends with him.

Even though you are there, you have always been there.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5964345 && dateTime=='03/29/24(Fri)20:30:47') {

'>>5964341
“When shall I depart?”

“Now. You will head to port and board a ship, then head north and meet with Prince Zuko.”

You insist on your bow before getting back up, bowing again and heading out.

“Azula.” You hear your father’s voice.

“Yes?”

“Do not fail me.”

You look down, dejected. “Yes, Fire Lord.”

Days passed aboard the ship transporting you north. A dreadfully boring trip, your almost flawless training sessions and the occasional berating of the crew brought some life to it, but those can only do so much.

Then, Zuko’s ship was sighted, anchored by the coast, as was expected. You get up from your throne and sigh. “Lady Azula-” The captain starts.

“No need, captain. I have eyes.”

He steps back and bows. “Of course, my lady.”

A plank is laid between your boats and your brother and uncle cross to your ship. Zuko is proud as ever. His stare grinds onto yours and you smirk. “Zuzu!” You yell and open your arms. “My dear brother, it’s been too long.”

“Save it, Azula.” He replies sternly. “We have a mission and I must regain my honor.”

You nod. “Of course you must.” You reply. “But I asked dad to let me come, I had almost perfected my lightning bending, you know?”

His eyes narrow further. “Stop lying. You’d never stop your training just to help me.”

You put on a sad expression. “But I did come here of my own volition. I went to see dad of course, to get his approval.” You get closer to him. “You know, dad told me he misses you, that he’s sorry things had to go this way.” You see Uncle’s eyes narrow.

But Zuko’s eyes open up for a moment, even the one that almost got burnt off. “R-really?”

You nod again. “Of course. You think he wanted to do this to you?” You pat him on the shoulder. “He didn’t, but we are the Fire Nation, we can’t tolerate weakness.”

Zuko looks at Uncle and as he sees his expression, he shoves your hand off his shoulder. “Enough.” His surprise weans off, and he returns to his usual glare. “We have a mission.”

“Yes, we do.” Though a devilish thought had been ruminating in your head for a while. If Zuko failed today, you could take him back to the palace. Make him think dad would want to see him anyway.

And father would not forgive that transgression.

As Zuko returns to his boat to prepare to sail off. For a moment, an image pops into your head. Your mother’s face. “He’s your brother.” Her voice echoes in your mind. “Be good to him.”

“What?” You reply out loud, then feel a headache coming in, you take a hand to your temple. The boat’s captain leans over slightly.

“Lady Azula?” He asks, concerned.

“It’s nothing.” You wave him off. “Leave me be. I will return to my quarters.”

“Of course, my lady.” He bows and you walk off towards the ship’s bowels.

As you walk through the cramped halls to your bedroom, the headache intensifies, a ringing creeps into your head. “Princess Azula.” You hear your father’s voice, “The weak are conquered, the strong conquer.”'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5964346 && dateTime=='03/29/24(Fri)20:31:19') {

'>>5964345
Then you hear your mother’s, “Azula, the strong must care for the weak.” You grip your arms, though it feels like it’s your mother gripping them, holding them down so you didn’t try to firebend out of her stern talks. “Your brother loves you.”

“Shut up!” You slam the wall, then run to your room and dive into the bed, you grip your pillow. “What’s going on?!” You slam your bed with your fist until the headache and the ringing stops.

The headaches grow and dim during a few days, souring your mood so much you even begin to skip training sessions. Thankfully, they eventually subside. One morning, you’re feeling quite fresh. The last report indicates that you’re only a week away from your objective. You’re so fresh, in fact, that you’d like to have productive a day as possible today to make up for the lost time.

>Let’s start off easy. You’ll inspect the ship, see if everything is as it should be.
>Maybe Zuko would like to duel, you wouldn’t mind seeing your brother’s progress.
>Uncle Iroh is a good lightning bending master, perhaps he could teach you a thing or two.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5964402 && dateTime=='03/29/24(Fri)21:12:58') {

'>>5964346
>Uncle Iroh is a good lightning bending master, perhaps he could teach you a thing or two.

As a tea enthusiast myself, getting iroh into frame as quick as possible is pertient to my interests.

Also you probably want to drop a link to this thread and shill it on /qtg/, QM sama'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5964415 && dateTime=='03/29/24(Fri)21:29:00') {

'>>5964346
>Let’s start off easy. You’ll inspect the ship, see if everything is as it should be.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5964444 && dateTime=='03/29/24(Fri)22:04:46') {

'>>5964402
>Also you probably want to drop a link to this thread and shill it on /qtg/, QM sama
Donezo

>As a tea enthusiast myself, getting iroh into frame as quick as possible is pertient to my interests.
I don't know much about tea but I'll do my best.

The possibility of Iroh and Azula's relationship growing sounds cool to me. Iroh has a preconceived notion of how Azula is like after all these years and if she proves that she's able to change, they'd make a fiery duo.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5964459 && dateTime=='03/29/24(Fri)22:21:32') {

'>>5964346
>>Uncle Iroh is a good lightning bending master, perhaps he could teach you a thing or two.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5964463 && dateTime=='03/29/24(Fri)22:25:08') {

'>>5964402
>>5964459
For now I'm gonna lock in this option. Iroh it is.

I'll write a long update by tomorrow. I'm a EU guy and it's getting late.

Thanks for the votes anons.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5964923 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)13:31:32') {

'+1, Iroh is the best.';

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965252 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)18:27:14'  && image=='Game1.jpg') {

'You always felt as though Uncle was, and still is, able to see past your many masks. He always looked at you differently, carefully. You still remember the day he returned from the war. Different, touched, scarred. The loss of his son did a number on him. You and Zuko never interacted much with Cousin Lu Ten. By the time you were old enough to really think, he had already gone to the frontlines to fight and lead. He was supposed to be Fire Lord one day, after all.

After returning home, Uncle spent most of his time perfecting his tea making skills and skimped on his daily training, preferring to just maintain the bare minimum of his strength. Then he began to train Zuko. Zuzu had never had as good a master, he was useless before Uncle began to train him, then, in just a few years, he had almost caught up with you. Well, almost, more like halfway.

You stop looking at your room’s roof, spin around and jump out of your bed. What better master of lightning bending than the Dragon of the West?

At Zuko’s boat, your brother is busy looking out ominously to the northern horizon while Uncle plays some sort of table game.

“You want me to teach you lightning bending?” Uncle Iroh says with his old man voice. “I thought your father had obtained two of the finest bending teachers in all of the Fire Nation for you.”

You shrug. “I wasn’t able to pick them up at their temple, Father said my mission was much more urgent than any training.”

He gives you a serious look, peering into the honesty of your words, then offers you the seat in front of him.

You sigh, you couldn’t train much lightning bending while seated, but surely Iroh had his wise old master reasons.

“Have you heard of this game, lady Azula?”

You gave the pieces on the table a cursory look. “Those are the symbols of the different bending arts, right?”

“Just so, though they are also the symbols of the nations themselves. Their people, their bending art, their culture, their very way of being.” He puts a symbol of the Air Nomads on top of another.

“This game needs an update, the Air Nomads don’t exist anymore, we made sure of that.”

Iroh takes another and puts it on top of the old one. “They do not, but there is much that can be learned, even from those that are no longer with us.”

You stare off into the distance, expecting a boring rant. “Learned from those who were beaten and died?”

“How much have you read about the invasion of the Air Nomads, lady Azula?”

“Not much.”

“Did you know that they were one of the least populated of the four nations?”

You look at your uncle, still concentrated on one last symbol of the Air Nomads. “Nope.”

“Did you know that we lost more men per Air Nomad killed than against any other nation?”

You don’t respond to that, Iroh places the last piece and ponders deeply. “We lost dozens, sometimes hundreds, against each Air Nomad, even after breaching their temples. Veterans of campaigns against the Earth Kingdom and the Water Tribes, dead in seconds.”'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965253 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)18:27:45') {

'>>5965252
You feel your eyes open wide. Uncle Iroh gets up and prepares to head inside. “What do you think enabled them to do such feats?” You think of a cornered rat, but that is obviously not what he has in mind. “I will make a bit of tea before we begin.”

“Uncle.” You say, he looks at you. “What’s the purpose of this game? You just put the same pieces on top of each other.”

“It’s not a game, really.” Uncle responds. “Each piece represents a pillar of its nation. Before placing the piece, you must meditate on that pillar and accept what it can teach you.”

You twiddle one of the pieces of the Fire Nation in your hand. “So what’s this one?”

He shakes his head. “They’re not set pillars, you must decide for yourself what each of them are, based on your own knowledge and experience.”

You place it down on the table. “Strength.”

He looks away and down, then heads inside.

A few minutes pass, you just cross your arms and sit in silence. Uncle returns with a more comfortable uniform and a tea set. “Tea, Lady Azula?”

“Maybe later, can we get this going already?”

“You should enjoy the small things in life in order to prepare for grand feats.” Uncle says as he pours himself a cup. “And tea is best when taken hot.”

You feel like kicking this stupid tea set into the sea, and the headache starts simmering back.

>Kick this stupid tea set into the sea! You will have your training!
>Just sit down and drink the firedamned tea.
>Write-in'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965288 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)19:10:32') {

'>>5965253
>Just sit down and drink the firedamned tea.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965312 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)19:34:18') {

'>>5965253
>Just sit down and drink the firedamned tea.

Thou shall not harm teaware.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965340 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)20:01:47') {

'>>5965288
>>5965312
No tea kicking today'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965347 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)20:05:53') {

'>>5965253
>>Just sit down and drink the firedamned tea.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965382 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)20:46:20'  && image=='Lightning1.jpg') {

'Unwilling to let your temper worsen this headache, you just cross your legs and sit down.

Iroh raises an eyebrow, his suspicious look turning curious. “Are you okay, Lady Azula? You have a nasty frown on you.”

“Nastier than usual, you mean?” You say sarcastically. You drink Iroh’s tea, the old man’s training in the past few years has made him the perfect brewer. It’s at the exact point where the flavor is not too strong, but keeps a good presence, while the tea’s warmth makes the growing northern cold more bearable. It’s good, but of course it’s good, it’s Uncle’s.

“I did not mean it in such a way, Lady Azula.” He takes another sip and a broad smile appears on his face. “Aah… Nothing like a good, warm tea to get the firebending gears going!”

Zuko appears by the table. “What are the two of you doing?” He stands upright, fists clenched, a serious look accompanying his biting tone.

Iroh waves towards the table. “Just enjoying some fine tea before a lightning bending class.”

“Lightning bending?” Zuko’s eyes widen, he looks at you. “You know how to bend lightning?”

The headache, which had grown calmer, resurfaces slightly. “You don’t?” Your nasty smirk clearly tugs Zuko’s nerves.

“You will teach me too.” Zuko says, raising a fist. “I must learn it to defeat the Avatar.”

“Prince Zuko.” Iroh says while shaking his head. “You are not yet ready to master lightning bending, it requires a control over one’s own energy that excels any normal firebender’s.”

Zuko’s voice turns into a yell and your headache worsens. “So why is she able to do it?! She’s younger than me and I’m also the son of the Fire Lord and a descendant of Avatar Roku!”

“Prince Zuko, please.” Iroh pleads.

Zuko’s eyes narrow as he looks at you, you are focused on calming your headache after finishing your cup of tea. “What are you looking at, Zuzu?” You retort, forcing a smile through the pain. “You want to prove you’re better than me? How about an Agni Kai, here and now?”

He takes a stance in front of you, you get up and enter yours, your arms meet, the ritual to commence a duel, your smirking expression meets his angry, decisive stare.

Uncle Iroh steps in, moving your arms away from one another and pushing both of you. “Enough.” He points fingers. “Prince Zuko, remember your task and duty, you will not bring harm to an ally in your quest to end the Avatar.” Then he points at you. “Lady Azula, I say the same to you. This bickering is not what this voyage needs.”

“Whatever.” Zuko says, then drops his stance and slams the door that heads into the ship. You make sure to have the most demeaning expression possible when he gives the bridge one last look.

Uncle sighs and takes a stance. “Well anyhow, let’s proceed.”

You stretch. “Finally.” And imitate his stance.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965383 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)20:47:14'  && image=='IrohLightning.jpg') {

'>>5965382
“You likely know this, Lady Azula, but since I have given you no classes, let me start from the basics.” He raises only two fingers on each hand, and brings the tip of all four together. “Lightning bending requires you to separate positive and negative energy in your body…”

“That’s okay, Uncle.” You start moving your hands in a broad circular motions, your torso accompanying the movement. Small sparks fly from your hand, forming a circle which quickly dissipates. “The left hand spins the negative energy, the right hand the positive. They are separated by these motions. What’s next?”

His somewhat sour look caused by your interruption doesn’t affect you much. He imitates your motion and explains, “The energies are separated and yearn for reunion. As you can see, if not provided with guidance, they will simply dissipate into the air, merging with the world’s energy.” Sparks fly around him, forming a circle. He then brings his hands back towards his chest and lurches them forward. A great string of lightning flies out of him, thundering as it meets the ocean. “That last motion is guidance and it is extremely important to do it right, you must ensure your mind is at peace and focused. You are forcing a lot of negative and positive energy to unite again in a small point and this causes the chain reaction that enables lightning. But lightning is a very needy guest, it will demand all of your attention.”

Before you continue your motion, he grabs your arm softly but with authority. There was the Dragon. “Lady Azula.” He says with a stern expression. “I understand you would like to continue with the motion, but I must insist, this is a very dangerous movement. Any distraction could cause the explosion to occur inside you, it could be deadly.”

You remove your arm from his grip. You will be the next Fire Lord, you will bend lightning to your will. But Iroh’s worried expression surprises you, and you feel the headache simmer again.

>You will bend lightning to your will, complete the motion.
>Maybe you should leave this be for now. You’re sure there’s some firebending techniques Uncle can teach you.
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965387 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)20:52:12') {

'>>5965383
>Maybe you should leave this be for now. You’re sure there’s some firebending techniques Uncle can teach you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965406 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)21:22:06') {

'>>5965383
>Maybe you should leave this be for now. You’re sure there’s some firebending techniques Uncle can teach you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965410 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)21:26:59') {

'>>5965383
>maybe the tea holds the secret...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965434 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)21:53:42') {

'>>5965383
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965437 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)21:55:58') {

'>>5965383
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965444 && dateTime=='03/30/24(Sat)22:01:43') {

'>>5965383
>>Maybe you should leave this be for now. You’re sure there’s some firebending techniques Uncle can teach you.
But ONLY because of the headaches. Wait for a better day.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965552 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)00:15:03') {

'>>5965383
>Maybe he's got a point, but you're not about to chicken out and look weak
>Focus only the positive energy and play around with it. Draw lines, shapes, do it while sipping tea. possibly accidentally cause the clouds to strike lightning on the ship because it's not your ship anyway'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965731 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)06:41:02') {

'>>5965383
>>You will bend lightning to your will, complete the motion.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965787 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)08:55:07') {

'There's a clear winner.

>>5965410
>>5965552
But these two are funny, I'll write a small section for you guys.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965817 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)10:07:21'  && image=='IrohTea.jpg') {

'“Fine.” You drop your stance, taking a hand to your head, the headache slowly goes away.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Uncle asks, hesitantly raising his hand towards you.

“Yes, I’m fine. Let’s practice some firebending.”

Your Uncle moves his hand back. “Of course.”

For the next hour or two, you practice some advanced firebending techniques. You notice your uncle is surprisingly spry considering his lack of training. Fiery jump kicks and punches, broad circles of fires spurred from extending both his hands to opposite sides. It seems he spent his time with Zuko gaining back what he might’ve lost. You imitate him almost to a tee, turning the bridge into a grand display of firebending by two royals that the crew seems to enjoy.

By the time two hours pass, Uncle seems exhausted and stops the training. “Good training! But these old bones can’t keep up with a youth. I’m going to make more tea.”

“What?” You say. “There’s still tea right there.” You point to the tea set.

Strongly disappointed, Uncle shakes his head. “Lady Azula, one must not reheat tea, by the time it’s grown cold, the taste is gone. Like the lightning we generate, it dissipates back into the world.”

Like the lightning, huh? “Whatever, I’m thirsty anyway, I’ll finish it.” You pour yourself a cup and warm it up with your hands. You look at it intensely. “Like lightning.” You throw the contents of the cup upwards and watch the hot tea quickly grow cold with the northern air, the vapor emanating from it becoming one with the wind.

“What are you doing, Lady Azula?!” Iroh yells. “Even if tea has grown cold, it does not mean you should disrespect it!”

“Oh shut it old man.” A large vein pops out in Uncle’s forehead, clearly angered, but he regains his composure, pours the last of the tea in your cup and heads back inside.

You warm the last tea cup and drink it. The taste is completely off, of course, but the warmth remains, concentrated, given guidance.

Maybe you get it, maybe…

>Try to lightning bend.
>No, Uncle’s sayings are silly, maybe you can go inside and mess with Zuko a little bit.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965834 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)10:36:57') {

'>>5965817
>Try to lightning bend.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965851 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)11:04:25') {

'>>5965817
>Try to make some tea yourself to make amends with Uncle because of your new conscience'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965856 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)11:10:19') {

'>>5965851
To add on to my reasoning for this, it'd be cool to see Azula and Zuko switch places, where Uncle becomes a mentor to Azula and helps develop her conscience, and Zuko slowly becomes the psycho through isolation and neglect.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965881 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)11:37:20') {

'>>5965817
>Try to lightning bend.

I hope that Iroh teaches Zuko how to redirect lightning in secret, we can't have him thinking Iroh also doesn;t care about him'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965886 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)11:40:15') {

'>>5965856
>>5965881
It's an interesting setup. Zuko growing jealous from Azula forming a relationship with Iroh then becoming paranoid thinking Azula is setting something up.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965918 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)12:14:39') {

'>>5965881
Iroh ought to teach him that and then we can both train (read, throw lightning at him while cackling manically as he redirects it for the deadliest game of catch in the world).'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965927 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)12:27:35') {

'>>5965834
>>5965881
Since I want to keep going, I'll lock it to this option.

>Roll 1d100, best of three, to see the result of your attempt. Higher is better. 1 is critfail, 100 is crit.
>If you notice that no one has rolled 5 minutes after the last roll, you can reroll.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965929 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)12:30:33') {

'Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>5965927'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965930 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)12:35:02') {

'Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>5965927'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5965948 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)12:58:22') {

'Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>5965927'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966027 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)14:48:37') {

'Rolled 52 (1d100)

Roll'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966036 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)14:58:52'  && image=='ZukoS1.jpg') {

'First you take a stance, an offensive, broad stance. Then you put your hands in position, index and middle fingers out, the rest clutched. You extend your arms, various crewmen are looking at you.

You start to spin your arms, forming circles of electricity around you from your fingertips. The energy gathers and dissipates, then is given course through a circle in front of you. You catch from the corner of your eye your uncle and brother reaching the ship’s bridge. Uncle grips his tea set hard, clearly he’d like to interrupt you, but he knows he can’t. Your brother is just astonished.

You know that the lightning must be brought back, concentrated, you bring your hands together towards your mouth, like one brings a cup of tea to their mouth. Guidance. But you must not breathe on the tea to make it colder, you must accept its heat. Decision. Your four fingertips connect.

You throw your arms out, one behind, one in front, and a great zap of lightning fires out of your fingertips. Its thunder makes the weaker crewmen around you guard their ears, the lightning courses through the air and heads downwards to the sea, swallowed by the water.

You drop your stance and stand upright. A smirk is drawn across your face. You put a hand to your waist and look at your uncle and brother. “See? Easy.” You say, blowing a loose strand of hair off your face.

Of course, Uncle shakes his head. He leaves the new tea on the table. “Impressive as it was. It was also extremely dangerous, Lady Azula.” He says, sitting to pour himself a cup.

“You taught her?” Zuko says, venom in his voice. “I thought you told me it was too dangerous for any of us.”

“I taught her the motions, but warned her against completing them.”

“Enough of this humiliation!” Zuko yells, he removes the top of his armor, leaving only his training clothes.

“What are you thinking, Zuzu?” You say. “Gonna act tough? Want to fight me after I proved I could dominate lightning?”

“No, I’ll prove that I’m as good as you.” He walks towards you, right by your side, and drops into a stance. You take a few step backs.

Zuko starts the motions of lightning bending. Uncle Iroh almost chokes on his tea. “Prince Zuko! Stop! Stop right now!”

“Oh don’t worry Uncle.” You say with a biting tone. “Zuzu can’t even produce strands of lightning.”

But your words are cut by the sparks flying in the air. You can’t hide the surprise this causes you. Uncle gets off his table and starts running, but he’s not going to reach him in time.

Brother does not pay him any heed. He brings his fingers towards his face like you did, and you notice it. A slip of the foot, doubt in his movement, distraction in his eyes.

It’s going to fail, and fail spectacularly. So much so… he may even die. Your headache starts again with a terrible pang. “Zuko!” You hear a worried voice echo in your mind, your mother’s. “Weak.” Says your father.

Weak.

>Save Zuko, grip his hand and redirect the lightning out of his body.
>Let it happen.
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966042 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)15:06:42') {

'>>5966036
>Do a fireball to his face to get him to shield himself.
>The fire comes out red, surprising you more than him.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966047 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)15:09:44') {

'>>5966036

I think Azula would do this whether she was getting better or getting worse: on the one hand, it saves her brother from severe injury. On the other, it demonstrates her absolute dominance over her brother, treating him like a petulant child who's about to burn himself on a hot stove'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966077 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)15:51:47') {

'>>5966036
>Save Zuko, grip his hand and redirect the lightning out of his body.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966099 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)16:12:09') {

'>>5966036

Using the same principle as the heat in tea dissipating in northern air?'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966120 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)16:33:36') {

'>>5966047
>>5966077
>>5966099
This is a risky move, so let's roll.

>>5966099
Anon has learned the way of the northern air lightning school, this will help in the roll.

>1d100, best of three.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966124 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)16:35:57') {

'Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>5966120
Tea is a path to abilities many would consider unnatural, especially when you got a nice tea drunk going

Cha Qi is mighty'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966126 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)16:37:26') {

'>>5966124
I'll take my payment in turtle duck shit aroma oolong'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966180 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)17:22:55') {

'Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>5966124
Zuzu ain't got shit on us, goddamn'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966194 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)17:44:52'  && image=='AzulaLightning.gif') {

'>>5966124
Congrats tea anon. I'll take this roll since I want to get one last update out before bed.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966211 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)18:06:20'  && image=='IrohSad.png') {

'As his hand reaches outwards, you grab it, swiftly put your feet in place and extend your other arm outwards. Decision, passage. You are able to provide direction to the lightning and it passes right through you, once more thunder rings out and the bolt flies out directly into the sea.

Silence follows the thunder. Everyone seems to have frozen in time. During this awkward moment, you remember. Zuko’s desperate eyes when he understood he had failed, and you… Your worried expression as you saved your brother from harm, an expression you know he saw.

But why? Had Zuko been crippled or died then your father would’ve had no other choice. You would’ve become the heir.

And yet you took his hand, you risked your own wellbeing for his safety.

You throw off his hand and he looks at you with astonished silence. “I… What? Why?”

You notice now that your headache is no longer there. Uncle approaches the both of you. “Lady Azula, you… You saved Zuko.”

“Saved him?” You say sarcastically. “Father said you had to live, and…” You’re somewhat lost for words in your frantic search for an excuse. “I couldn’t allow a member of the royal family to humiliate our honor even further.”

Zuko, crestfallen and still in shock, picks up his armor and returns to the ship’s insides. You see Uncle giving you a soft, fatherly smile. “I’m proud of you, Lady Azula.”

You look at him surprised. “What?”

He bows. “You mastered lightning bending. Your form was perfect, even in such a dire situation. Your spirit will instinctively look to this moment when you use this technique in the future. I believe, in fact, you will never have an issue with it again.”

“Of course.” You still feel lost in your own mind. “I mean… I am a Princess of the Fire Nation. It’s in my blood.”

“But that is not the sole reason I am proud.” He says. “You saved your brother today.”

“Saved him from his stupidity and your inefficient training, you mean?” His smile only disappears slightly.

“You are right, I was inefficient in his training.” Once more he bows in respect. “I have failed as a master, and will dedicate more of my time to teaching him the right way.”

“You should.” You cross your arms and sit on the ship’s railing, then blow away that strand of hair still hanging about in front of your face.

“Lady Azula…” Uncle says, going to your side. “I am glad that you made this decision. “You know, I always told Ozai that you needed more time away from the palace, to be yourself and to learn how to-”

You get right back up. “I’ve heard enough.” You dismiss him and hail your ship to bring the ramp down so you can head back. “Keep your soothing speeches to yourself, uncle.”

As you take a step on the ramp that leads to your ship, you give your uncle one last look. “Next time, I may not be so willing to cover for your mistakes.”

Iroh nods, then looks down dejected. You return to your ship.

------------

End of Session 1, I will prepare the next session to start getting into some real Fire VS Water action.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966240 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)18:35:49') {

'>>5966211
Like how you're writing everyone, very true to text as it were. But I have to give special props for Azula's perspective, since she hasn't become instantly buddy buddy and de-fanged compared to her canon counterpart,'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966258 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)18:50:38') {

'>>5966124
Master of Tea-Bending'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5966288 && dateTime=='03/31/24(Sun)19:20:25') {

'Good stuff, QM. Can't wait to see more.';

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967078 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)13:04:03'  && image=='Flare.jpg') {

'The ships begin traversing the glaciers of the arctic north. The northern Water Tribes live in lands covered by ice and snow, a hostile environment, like the Fire Islands, but devoid of useful resources, unlike the Fire Islands.

The people here live in igloos, hunt otter penguins and tiger seals, and… well, they live their lives, you guess. A decade or two ago, you know the waterbenders were persecuted. Many were purged, others were imprisoned, a few fled and dedicated themselves to fighting the Fire Nation.

A few days ago, you would’ve thought this was the best course of action. Now… Well, you spent time dwelling on just how many soldiers the Fire Nation fighting those stragglers who may not have cared enough about this war, had their homes not been ruthlessly attacked.

Every day you see Zuko and Uncle train on the bridge of the other ship. Sometimes you train on your own on your ship’s bridge. You’re able to reliably zap the ocean with lightning once or twice a day already. Other times, you tell the firebenders in the crew to come at you, they never pose any threat.

One day, as your blue-red fireball launches one of your soldiers off board, you see a flare rise up to the sky. Not any flare, a Fire Nation’s ship flare. You can tell Zuko and Uncle see it too, as they immediately stop their training. You smile deviously, watching the flare hang in the sky then fall back down as your two ships approach each other.

The ships are connected by a wooden plank. You head into Zuko’s ship’s bridge. “Well, I guess someone messed up over there.”

Zuko still looks towards the direction where the flare flew up. “It has to be the Avatar.”

Uncle Iroh shrugs. “Or a tiger seal accidentally triggered a flare on a derelict ship.”

Your brother glares at your uncle. He shrugs again, “I mean, it could be. There are a lot of derelict ships in this area.”

Zuko turns back towards the captain. “Whatever it is, we’re going to investigate it. Captain, sail towards that flare.”

The captain salutes. “Yes, your Highness.”

You approach Zuko, your crossed arms already showing a nasty intent towards your brother. “So, are you going to fight this one hundred year old master of all four elements with your few days of training?”

He clenches his fist. “I have to. I must gain back my honor.”

Honor this, honor that. You see Zuko has not changed in these past few years. “Your desire to gain back honor will not help you when the Avatar fills your water with lungs, or sets you ablaze, or when he’ll crush you with an iceberg, or into an iceberg with by summoning a tornado.”

Iroh smiles a toothy smile. “Thankfully, earthbenders can’t bend ice!”

“The tornado part still applies.” You retort, then look back to your brother. “So, Zuzu, what’s the big plan here?”

He grinds his teeth. “You.” He looks back to you. There is no hate, surprisingly, just… decision. “You, and Uncle, and everyone on this ship.” He looks back to the horizon.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967079 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)13:04:54'  && image=='Spoiler Image') {

'>>5967078
You’re left there, speechless, as is Uncle. “Oh, Zuzu relying on his little sister? You think I’m going to fight your fights for you?”

“No, I just hope you will help me fight my battles. We have to work together to take the Avatar on.”

Zuko looks back at you for a moment. “Azula, you… The other day… Uncle told me what you did.”

You raise an eyebrow, look back to Iroh, who looks at you surprised.

Zuko continues. “What I mean is… Thank you.”

You abruptly look away and feel… hot? You touch your cheeks. You’re blushing.

No, this isn’t you.

“Excuse me, sirs and madam.” You hear the captain of Zuko’s ship behind you. “We have sighted a derelict ship stuck in a glacier. He hands a spyglass to Zuko, who looks towards the flare’s direction. “I see it. That’s… That’s the Avatar coming out of it, he’s airbending. Quite agile for an old man.”

You take the spyglass from your brother and see the two small figures, their features barely distinguishable from this distance. “Were all Air Nomads this short?”

Iroh takes a hand to his chin. “I did read they were shorter than average. Though I’d expect a century old person to be shorter than they used to be.”

You see them heading towards the left, you follow their supposed path and spy smoke rising to the skies, a wall of ice, and a few buildings. “I know where they’re headed.”

You head back to your ship to prepare. Your servants put on your battle armor, a simple hardened leather chestplate with shoulder pads is clasped around your upper body, you fasten the laces of your iron-reinforced bracers and greaves. All tinted with black and red. You are offered a helmet but put your hand up to stop your servants from putting it on you. “Oh please, those helmets look silly and would serve no purpose in battling the club warriors of the northern Water Tribe. I’m not stupid enough to put it on.” The two soldiers guarding your door look at each other’s helmets, then look down, sad.

As you return to the bridge to prepare for the ramming maneuver against the ice wall, you see Zuko at his bridge too, wearing a helmet. You chuckle. “Of course.”

The ships ram into the ice walls, tearing apart the motley defense the village had prepared for itself. The sound of the ice cracking is almost deafening. Slowly, the ships grind to a halt. The bows of the ships hiss with steam as they slam down into the ice. You come down your ship with two soldiers, as does Zuko with another two of his soldiers. As you reach the bottom and gather, you see a lone painted warrior armed with a club who engages in one of the most pathetic charges you’ve ever seen, headed right for Zuko.

>Handle him before he reaches your brother.
>Let Zuzu handle it, it shouldn’t be too hard.
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967120 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)13:31:26') {

'>>5967079
>>Let Zuzu handle it, it shouldn’t be too hard.
Either way it'll be funny. The one guy gets washed, or Zuko almost gets whacked on the head and we step in to help him.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967136 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)14:00:22') {

'>>5967079
>>Let Zuzu handle it, it shouldn’t be too hard.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967152 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)14:17:13') {

'>>5967079
>Let Zuzu handle it, it shouldn’t be too hard.
Let's give him a heads up if the guy charging isn't making any noise.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967166 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)14:27:23') {

'Gotta ask for a roll for something

>1d100, best of three'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967169 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)14:31:25') {

'Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>5967166'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967171 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)14:35:33') {

'Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>5967166'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967200 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:03:15') {

'Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>5967166
After that nat 100 I want Azula to do weird shit with the tea whenever she needs to ponder something because it obviously gives results.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967214 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:17:53') {

'Rolled 1, 68 = 69 (2d100)

Roll'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967215 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:18:24') { }

if(Helpless Investor && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967216 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:18:57') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967217 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:20:48') {

'>>5967214
did zuko fuck this up?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967218 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:22:56') {

'>>5967214
>Nat 1
>69
Someone's gonna slip on the ice and they're gonna end up on top of one another kek'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967228 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:29:34'  && image=='ZukoDestroyed.jpg') {

'The painted warrior heads right for Zuko, who takes a stance to kick his weapon away. His foot flies.

And misses. So ridiculously that he falls on his ass. The warrior is so surprised by Zuko’s mess up that he just stands there for a moment, eyes blinking, the recapacitates and just slams Zuko on the head and your brother… doesn’t get up. He’s knocked out.

You hold in your laughter as best as you can, the dumbfounded soldiers that were behind Zuko start firebending at the tribal warrior, who dodges most of the oncoming flames, he’s now heading right for you. Believing in his luck one more time, he brings the mace down.

Unlike Zuko, you’re able to kick the mace away from his hands and use the same foot to slam the warrior’s chest, kicking him back a few feet and knocking the air out of his lungs.

“Sokka, never give up!” A child throws a spear made of some sort of bone at the warrior Sokka, and he picks it up, ready to pounce back at you.

>”Soldiers, take care of this one.”
>”You’ll pay for what you did to my brother.” You try to contain your laughter again.
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967234 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:36:45') {

'>>5967228
>”Soldiers, take care of this one.”'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967235 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:37:21') {

'Gonna do some shorter updates as a sort of session today, up for another 3-4 hours I think.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967242 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:41:33') {

'>>5967228
>Sokka
Right time for big sis to show little bro how it's done.
>”You’ll pay for what you did to my brother.” You try to contain your laughter again.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967248 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)15:54:26') {

'>>5967228
>>”You’ll pay for what you did to my brother.” You try to contain your laughter again.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967253 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)16:08:44') {

'>>5967228
>”Soldiers, take care of this one.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967258 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)16:11:59') {

'>>5967228
>”You’ll pay for what you did to my brother.” You try to contain your laughter again.

Sokka sweep?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967269 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)16:21:00') {

'>>5967228
>>”You’ll pay for what you did to my brother.”
>Do NOT contain your laughter, that was hilarious'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967284 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)16:37:26') {

'Rolled 4 (1d100)

We fight Sokka

Sokka rolls because he deserves it

And now you roll:

>roll 1d100, best of three'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967286 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)16:39:34') {

'Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>5967284
the dream...is dead'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967290 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)16:45:06') {

'Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>5967284
Observe, Zuzu'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967291 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)16:46:22') {

'>>5967290
HA that's how its done'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967293 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)16:50:16') {

'>>5967290
Azula is at the top of her power level today.

Time to tear down Sokka'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967298 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)16:56:51') {

'Rolled 65 (1d100)

Forgot about this one'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967302 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)17:01:03') {

'Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>5967298
And this one'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967330 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)17:31:52'  && image=='SokkaforAnts.jpg') {

'You can’t help but smile at the current situation. Your brother, humiliated by this club-wielding peasant. If at least he had fought a waterbender… But no, he was taken out by a complete nobody.

You take a stance, this Sokka fool is now charging, his spear aimed right at you. You wait for the exact moment and use both of your arms, one coming from above and another from below, to attack the shaft of the spear. Through your iron bracers and a bit of firebending to weaken spear, you tear right through, ripping it into two, the spear’s whale bone tip falls to the ground harmlessly.

“Oh, crap.” Is all the warrior can muster to say before you punch him in the gut, knocking the wind off of him, you then kick him in the face and he flies off into the snow, landing face first, butt up. You approach him with devious thoughts in mind but someone stands in front of you with a shoddy yet defiant stance. A waterbender, for sure, but not a trained one.

“Stop. Leave him alone.” She says, a furious scowl drawn on her face.

“I thought we had driven out all the waterbenders from the northern Water Tribes.” You look back towards your soldiers, ignoring this new challenger. “You were part of these northern crews, weren’t you?” You extend a hand towards the waterbender. “Why is she threatening a Princess of the Fire Nation?” The soldiers look at each other speechless.

“Princess?” The waterbender girl says.

You look back at her and take your stance. “Of course, peasant. Princess of the Fire Nation, Azula. And your doom.”

You see her bend water from around her, melted snow given shape, that of a shoddy whip, yet she’s concentrating so hard you’d think one of her veins might pop. You taunt her with a smirk. She engages in an awkward display of waterbending, throwing the whip weakly towards you. You drive it off with one sweep of your arm, amped up with some fire to make sure not a drop makes it to your body.

“That’s it? Come on girlie, your entire tribe’s fate hangs in the balance.” You launch arcs of fire with two successive roundhouse kicks. The waterbender is able to summon enough water to dissipate the flames ever so slightly, but enough goes through to set her parka’s sleeve on fire, which she quickly douses off with waterbending.

You smile again at her. “Okay, that’s enough playing around.” You take a stricter stance. “I will end you and your brother, then I’ll get the Avatar.” The girl’s stare now seems panicked, but still defiant. It always feels best when they defy you to the end.

You launch a flurry of punches which shoot off blue flames towards her. She blocks them with her waterbending at first, but quickly has to start using snow and ice as cover instead. Each bolt of fire is closer to burning that defiant little stare off.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967332 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)17:33:27'  && image=='Aang1.jpg') {

'>>5967330
Then you hear something sliding through the snow right behind you. You jump into a high backflip just in time to see a silhouette riding right under you, a bald child sliding on top of an otter penguin. The child’s looking straight in your eyes, both of you wide-eyed in surprise, you are surprised by his very presence, and he by your agility. It lasts but a moment, and the sliding otter-penguin hits the snow right besides Sokka. The kid slams headfirst into the snow, but quickly stands right back, you see a staff in his hand which he uses to… control the wind to get the snow off of him, then he engages in a stance you’ve never seen before.

You narrow your eyes. “It can’t be.”

“What do you want from these people?” The child says.

“Aang, stop!” the waterbender says. “You have to run away!”

“The Avatar.” You utter in surprise. So surprised you feel your stance slip, but you put it right back down. “You’re just a child? But how?”

“Huh?” The Avatar says, confused. “But you’re just a teenager, why are you here fighting?”

You chuckle. “We’ve come for you. We expected a wizened master of all four elements, but I see we were wrong.” You let the chuckle grow into a laugh. “This is what we were so worried about? A kid with a staff?”

He raises an eyebrow. “Am I really that much younger than you?”

“Nevermind.” You say, getting serious once more. “I’ll finish you and this entire village.”

You fire three bolts at him, then two fire arcs, he spins his staff to create a gust of wind to protect him. The fire flies off all around and you see the villagers running away, some of the fire lands on the igloos, melting bits of them.

The Avatar stops defending himself, instead dodging away, then he raises his hands. “Wait.” He says. “If you take me, will you leave them be?” He looks at the villagers.

Leave them be? What a stupid concept, you’ll make sure they understand what the Fire Nation does to those who support her enemies- Ow. The headache starts again. “Oh come on.” You murmur. You see that your brother is getting up, scratching his head.

>”Fine. We’ll leave them alone if you come with us.”
>”Absolutely not. I’m about to teach them manners.”
>”I’ll let my brother decide. It’s his hunt,after all.”
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967339 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)17:37:41') {

'>>5967332
>”Absolutely not. I’m about to teach them manners.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous Mogul && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967349 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)17:47:22') {

'>>5967332
>”I’ll let my brother decide. It’s his hunt,after all.”
Not our hunt, we were only here to satisfy dad and all that mess, also little bro needs to learn to step up at some point.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967354 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)17:54:43') {

'>>5967332
>”I’ll let my brother decide. It’s his hunt,after all.”'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967366 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)18:20:58') {

'I'm going to head off to sleep. Feel free to keep voting. I'll try to get an update in tomorrow morning, if not I'll write it up in EU evening. See ya guys then';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967372 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)18:23:41') {

'>>5967332
>”I’ll let my brother decide. It’s his hunt, after all.”
Man if we decide for him he'd be blathering on about honor the entire trip back. We have enough headaches already.

>Zuko wakes up
>Sis has beaten the Avatar's entire group and has the Avatar himself by the metaphorical throat
Phew'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967432 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)19:51:15') {

'>>5967290
>>5967293
Plot twist, this is the first time in her life she's had non-herbal tea and is riding a caffeine high that she had no way to prepare for.
>>5967332
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967510 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)21:38:44') {

'>>5967332
>”I’ll let my brother decide. It’s his hunt, after all.”
>Write-in.
>Quietly tell the Avatar that your brother just embarrassed himself trying to fight that Sokka lad, so he'll likely be in a foul mood. But the Avatar could make the situation better for everyone if he were to duel Zuko, make it look good with a few of his airbending tricks, but let Zuko win and then surrender. After Zuko wins she'll convince him to let the village off the hook.
This ought to provide some entertainment, let Zuko regain some of his pride, and let Azula have a nasty trick in her back-pocket since she knows his 'win' against the Avatar was actually staged.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967523 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)21:49:37') {

'>>5967216
What the hell is up with the format of this guy's trip?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967539 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)22:06:27') {

'>>5967523
april fools'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967606 && dateTime=='04/01/24(Mon)22:58:49') {

'>>5967332
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967773 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)01:54:51') {

'>>5967332
>>”I’ll let my brother decide. It’s his hunt,after all.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967858 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)03:34:21') {

'>>5967510
I'll support the write in as well
I'm this
>>5967354'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5967861 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)03:37:49') {

'Closing for now, Zuko decides. I think a Zuko - Aang fight could be fun, so I'll the write-in bit too.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968003 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)10:19:43') {

'>>5967079
>then look down, sad.
dawww

>>5967510
this will be interesting. Azula is indirectly buying Zuko points with team avatar'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968204 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)17:00:03') {

'>>5967861
Going to delay the next update to tomorrow, feeling a bit under the weather today. See you guys then'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968416 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)21:52:19') {

'>>5968204
that's fine qm your health is more important'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968506 && dateTime=='04/02/24(Tue)23:47:14') {

'>>5964341
OH BOY! YET MORE AZULA WAS RIGHT FANFICTION!

>>5968416
1+'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968899 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)13:15:32'  && image=='Derelict ship.jpg') {

'>>5968416
>>5968506
Thanks anons. I had a mild fever but got better by the morning.

Going to post the update, a bit on the shorter side, but I want to give players a bit more agency on who we develop relationships with / what information we can obtain, so bear with it for a little while.

As for the Aang/Zuko fight, I'd like anons to be rolling for either Aang or Zuko, likely a best of two for each so I'd only as for 4 anon rolls per post instead of 6. Leaving it to chance should make it fun.

---------------------------------
You drop your stance and point behind you with your thumb. “I’ll let my brother decide. It’s his hunt, after all.” You look behind you, Zuko stumbles a bit and one of the soldiers is helping him up.

You speak to the Avatar in loud hushes afterwards. “Though he might be in a very foul mood after that fight with your warrior.” You take a hand to your chin, thinking, a little smile appearing again on your face. “I’m sure the Avatar could make the situation better by fighting him in a duel to regain his lost honor. A few airbending tricks, then surrender.” You shrug. “Afterwards I’m sure I’ll be able to convince him to let the village be.”

Aang nods, thoroughly decided. “Fine, I’ll play your games. As long as you swear you won’t hurt these people.”

“When’s the Fire Nation ever broken a promise?” You reply. The words linger in the air for a moment, though you’re not sure if the Avatar has gotten the irony of it.

Zuko stomps his way besides you. “Azula.” He says, then points to the Avatar. “Who’s that?”

“The Avatar.” You reply.

“What?!” He exclaims.

The Avatar shows a big, stupid, shy smile. “Yeah…”

“How’s that possible?” Zuko continues. “He’s supposed to be over a hundred years old.”

“I have no idea.” You reply. “But he’s offered himself on a silver platter after a bit of convincing.”

Zuko clenches his fist. “This was supposed to be my hunt.” You sigh, of course he’d say that.

Aang takes a step forward. “I won’t go without uh…” he doubts for a moment, unsure on how to continue. “...duelling your leader!” He finishes.

Zuko raises an eyebrow and looks back to you, you shrug. “Fine.” He takes a stance.

“Wait!” the Avatar says. “Not here, on the old ship. I don’t want any of these people to be hurt.”

Zuko moves out of his stance. “And how do I know you won’t just use this time to escape?”

“I’ll go with you guys.” The kid replies.

Zuko nods. “Fine, let’s get this over with.”

Your ships head back to that derelict old ship, and quite a derelict one. It’s one of the earliest models, no coal-powered engine. The Avatar is sitting at the front of the ship, looking quite crestfallen. Zuko is watching him like a hound, while Uncle has made tea, as he always does around this time of day.

You have time to speak with someone before reaching.

>Surely the Avatar has some useful things to say.
>You’d like to know what’s on Zuko’s mind, though you have a good guess.
>Maybe Uncle Iroh has some wisdom to share.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968900 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)13:16:19') {

'>>5968899
Btw, I just realized that we're actually in the Southern Water Tribe, so please retcon all mentions of northern/north to southern/south. Hopefully won't forget to fix that in future updates.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968901 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)13:20:36') {

'>>5968899
>Maybe Uncle Iroh has some wisdom to share.
surely the wise uncle has something to share. How could an airbender avatar be so young?

Unless he'd prefer to discuss Zuko's poor performance.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968902 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)13:22:07') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968907 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)13:29:41') {

'>>5968899
Go to Iroh, be a bit smug that we managed to catch the Avatar everyone was so worried about.
Btw, how is that kid supposed to be the avatar, aside form the clothing he could pass as a peasant in the city ...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968928 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)14:17:27') {

'>>5968899
>Surely the Avatar has some useful things to say.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968933 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)14:20:12') {

'>>5968899
>>Maybe Uncle Iroh has some wisdom to share.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968942 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)14:32:56') {

'Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>5968899

Also rolling for Aang'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968943 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)14:35:09') {

'Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>5968899
Give me Zuko, reclaim some honor or something.'
;

}

if(Aangni-Kai && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968952 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)14:48:22') {

'Rolled 37 (1d100)

Floppa, Yip Yap or whatever Avatars say'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968966 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)14:59:28') {

'Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>5968899
Zuko roll'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968978 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)15:28:03') {

'I see there's an Aang/Iroh preference, I think I can mix up the options. Iroh wouldn't be mean to a guest, after all.

Also, rolls are in: 95 for Zuko, 38 for Aang.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968998 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)16:17:21'  && image=='AangSad.jpg') {

'You drop your stance and point behind you with your thumb. “I’ll let my brother decide. It’s his hunt, after all.” You look behind you, Zuko stumbles a bit and one of the soldiers is helping him up.

You speak to the Avatar in loud hushes afterwards. “Though he might be in a very foul mood after that fight with your warrior.” You take a hand to your chin, thinking, a little smile appearing again on your face. “I’m sure the Avatar could make the situation better by fighting him in a duel to regain his lost honor. A few airbending tricks, then surrender.” You shrug. “Afterwards I’m sure I’ll be able to convince him to let the village be.”

Aang nods, thoroughly decided. “Fine, I’ll play your games. As long as you swear you won’t hurt these people.”

“When’s the Fire Nation ever broken a promise?” You reply. The words linger in the air for a moment, though you’re not sure if the Avatar has gotten the irony of it.

Zuko stomps his way besides you. “Azula.” He says, then points to the Avatar. “Who’s that?”

“The Avatar.” You reply.

“What?!” He exclaims.

The Avatar shows a big, stupid, shy smile. “Yeah…”

“How’s that possible?” Zuko continues. “He’s supposed to be over a hundred years old.”

“I have no idea.” You reply. “But he’s offered himself on a silver platter after a bit of convincing.”

Zuko clenches his fist. “This was supposed to be my hunt.” You sigh, of course he’d say that.

Aang takes a step forward. “I won’t go without uh…” he doubts for a moment, unsure on how to continue. “...duelling your leader!” He finishes.

Zuko raises an eyebrow and looks back to you, you shrug. “Fine.” He takes a stance.

“Wait!” the Avatar says. “Not here, on the old ship. I don’t want any of these people to be hurt.”

Zuko moves out of his stance. “And how do I know you won’t just use this time to escape?”

“I’ll go with you guys.” The kid replies.

Zuko nods. “Fine, let’s get this over with.”

Your ships head back to that derelict old ship, and quite a derelict one. It’s one of the earliest models, no coal-powered engine. The Avatar is sitting at the front of the ship, looking quite crestfallen. Zuko is watching him like a hound, while Uncle has made tea, as he always does around this time of day.

You have time to speak with someone before reaching.

>You’d like to know what’s on Zuko’s mind, though you have a good guess.
>Maybe Uncle Iroh has some wisdom to share.

You approach Uncle, who’s enjoying his tea by the ship’s side. “Well, for an Avatar he was pretty easy to beat.” You say, enjoying a moment to gloat.

Uncle sips a bit of his tea, then starts serving you. “He is just a child, Princess Azula.”

You sit down and take the cup, sipping on it a bit in a somewhat uncouth manner, you know that riles up Uncle ever so slightly. “Sure, but he was trained since birth to be the Avatar, right?”'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5968999 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)16:18:09'  && image=='Aang2.jpg') {

'>>5968998
“I do not know. Generally, the Avatars are made aware of their status once they are sixteen, to ensure they live a plentiful childhood with their peers.” Uncle looks at the kid at the front of the boat. “And I am pretty sure that he is not sixteen.”

“But he knows he’s the avatar.” You say, punctuating with a swing of your hand. “Explain that to me.”

Uncle simply sits there and ponders.

“Still.” You continue. “How is it that he’s so young?”

“Another question we can’t know the answer to without asking him directly.” Uncle replies. He caresses his beard as he ponders further. “In fact, why not do that? I wouldn’t want our guest to go without some good, warm tea to stave off the southern cold.”

He gets up with teapot and cup in hand and heads towards the front of the ship. Zuko looks at him walk up to the Avatar, you follow along behind your Uncle, but keeping a safe distance.

Uncle stands right by the Avatar, who keeps looking down to the flowing ocean under the ship. He pours a bit of tea in the cup he took with him and keeps it warm with his hand.

“Excuse me, young man. Would you like a bit of tea?” He extends the cup to the Avatar.

The Avatar looks at the cup, then at Iroh. A soft, sad smile appears. “Thanks.” He takes the cups and sips on it. “It’s delicious.” He says.

“Thank you.” Uncle responds, smiling back at the Avatar. “Please excuse our harsh entrance at the Water Tribe village, we were expecting someone older, far stronger.”

“Yeah.” The Avatar responds, dangling one of his legs off the side of the boat. “A lot has changed.”

Uncle looks at the Avatar confused. “What do you mean?”

“It’s nothing.” The Avatar replies. “It’s just that… I don’t understand why this war is happening.”

“But…” Uncle Iroh replies, bewildered. “The war has been going on for a hundred years.”

The Avatar looks into Iroh’s eyes. “For what?”

You decide to intervene as you see your Uncle stay silent. “Because it’s the Fire Nation’s destiny.” You say. “We are at the forefront in technology, we are the richest of all the nations and we are the most powerful. The strong conquer, the weak are conquered.”

The Avatar looks back at you, his smile disappears, and he looks again towards the ocean. “I don’t get it.”

The ship reaches the ancient, moored vessel stuck in the ice. The Avatar hops onto it, jumping light as a feather, and Zuko crosses after a ramp is laid down. You and Uncle cross as well.

Your brother takes a strong stance, while Aang’s is clearly doubtful. His mind is barely in the game and it’s noticeable. Whether your thickheaded brother noticed was another thing.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969001 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)16:18:53'  && image=='ZukoAngry.jpg') {

'>>5968999
“Come on Avatar.” Zuko says. He fires one-two punches, creating wild fireballs that fly towards the Avatar, who spreads them into the air with a few round swings of his staff. Using his staff once more, he sweeps forward and lets a wide gust of wind fly towards Zuko, who jumps away from it, using his time in the air to launch an arc of fire with a powerful kick.

The Avatar dodges by jumping on top of the captain’s cabin. He raises his staff to prepare another airbending technique.

Then lowers it. “I give up.”

You open your eyes wide, you look at Uncle, who looks somberly at the scene, and then at Zuko, who is clearly furious.

“What?!” Zuko yells. “What do you mean you ‘give up’?”

“I don’t want to fight!” The Avatar yells back. “I never wanted to fight! Not against you, not against anyone!” He continues. “I never wanted this!”

“You’re a coward!” Zuko points at the Avatar. “Is that why you came all the way down here?!” He says. “To hide from what you didn’t have the will to do?!”

“I never asked for any of this!” The Avatar yells again, tears welling up in his eyes. “I wanted to be normal!” He sits down, and his welled up tears turn into a cry.

You feel your heart jump up. You’re not quite sure what this feeling is. Is it sadness, maybe? Are you… feeling sad for the Avatar?

Zuko lowers his hand and rolls them up into a fist. He lets his anger get the better of him and delivers a powerful, fiery blow on the ship’s hull, piercing right through it. “I will not let you humiliate me any further. You will fight or you will die! Understand?!” He starts stomping through the bridge towards the kid.

The Avatar doesn’t answer, he’s just curled up into a ball.

>Intervene. Defend the Avatar.
>Let it play out. Just observe.
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969002 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)16:22:22') {

'>>5969001
>>Write-in.
Zuko if he wants to be our prisoner then let him.
You can bring him to father while he is alive a much more difficult feat than outright killing him.
He clearly has no will to fight either and the Fire nation can parade him around to establish peace.
The other nations will be more likely to surrender if we do so.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969014 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)16:38:53') {

'>>5969001
Dads orders were explicitly for him to kill the avatar.
So. . Actually it is probably in Azula's interests to intervene.

Support the thrust of >>5969002
But we can put in a biting jab "whats more important zuzu? Your temper or your Honour?"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969041 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)17:04:10') {

'>>5969001
>>Let it play out. Just observe.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969061 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)17:47:15') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969077 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)18:09:52') {

'>>5969001
Not sure what to vote for, but I’m tempted for Azula to start laughing and ask Zuko if he wants to give the Avatar a burn-mark to match his own since his Agni-Kai against his father went similarly (didn’t want to fight, was maimed anyway).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969081 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)18:16:28') {

'>>5969001
>Intervene. Defend the Avatar.
Play to Zuko's ego though, we can't be showing preferential treatment to someone standing against royal blood.
Maybe something like a simple "Come now Zuzu, what's the best course of action here?"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969084 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)18:24:00') {

'>>5969077
Oof. That is some EMOTIONAL DAMAGE.

But yeah, needs to be subtle like >>5969081 says. We can't support a none noble resisting our family. We are meant to be a good politician.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969086 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)18:27:18') {

'>>5969077
After thinking about it I’ll go with
>Let it play out, just observe
While also writing in
>Laugh on the sidelines while remarking the poetic irony of Zuko regaining his honor by brutalizing an opponent who won’t fight back after losing it because he couldn’t bring himself to fight back in the Agni-Kai.
I think Zuko should make whatever decision he ends up making without being overly pushed into making it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969089 && dateTime=='04/03/24(Wed)18:28:05') {

'>>5969001
>>5969081
Support. Can't let Zuko actually kill him but can't be caught simping either.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969570 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)11:09:02') {

'I have a moment to tally up a bit, it seems there's a lot of write in stuff, love it.

>>5969002
>>5969014
>>5969061
>>5969081
>>5969089
Support intervening

>>5969041
>>5969086
Support letting it play out

So let's see the ideas I get from each write-in
>>5969002
Zuko should take the Avatar as a prisoner, we can use him to win the war.
>>5969014
If Azula wants to be the next Fire Lord, letting Zuko kill the Avatar won't be her best bet. Also "Pleasing your temper or maintaing your honour, bitch?"
>>5969081
Royal blood has to keep up with appearances, and also "Come now Zuzu, what's the best course of action here?"
>>5969086
It is pretty ironic from Zuko's part to brutalize someone like that.
>>5969089
And of course, Azula won't let her newfound 'feelings' turn her into a cuddly Katara-type teddy bear.

Will try to update today if I have the time'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969588 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)11:42:54') {

'Wincest or bust.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969593 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)11:51:00') {

'>>5969588
Found the coomer.
Off to Akun with you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969692 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)14:37:30') {

'Incestfags and /u/-boats to jail';

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969812 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)17:40:26') {

'You don’t really know if your brother would go as far as killing the Avatar, moreso considering he’s just a kid, but if his anger blinded him and he did so, father would be proud and swiftly reinstate him as the heir. Then you would have almost no chance to claim what is yours.

You step in, not enough to get in your brother’s way, but enough to be noticed. Uncle was about to do so as well but you interrupted him. “Come on now Zuzu, what’s the best course of action here?” You ask out loud.

He stops and looks at you. “What are you talking about?”

“Are you going to hurt the Avatar? Kill him?” You say.

“That’s what Father wants.” He replies, then looks away. “But…” He looses his fist.

“Rather than pleasing that fiery temper of yours, you should probably think of how you’re trying to recover your honor right now.” You continue. “You were in his shoes, not so long ago.”

He narrows his eyes and looks at you, a stare full of hate. The usual. He then looks away and starts walking towards his ship. “Get the Avatar in the lower cells. Now.” The soldiers bow.

“Yes, your Highness.”

You cross your arms, your smile turning into a frustrated scowl. Zuko is just a few weeks away from a triumphant return to the Capital. A triumphant parade here, a purge of dissident generals there and he would neatly fit into the position of heir that Father oh so wishes for him.

You start talking to Uncle. “Well, now that we have the Avatar, we can keep him imprisoned in the waterbenders’ prison for whatever remains of the war-”

You realize there’s no one behind you. Uncle has gone up to the Avatar’s side and has a hand on his back. The Avatar has stopped crying and seems to be talking to him.

How frustrating. How very frustrating. The Dragon of the West, one of the Fire Nation’s mightiest, comforting its greatest enemy?

You head up with your brother’s soldiers and stop just short of arm’s length, the two had been smiling to each other, but they stopped as you arrived. “Uncle, get off of him. He’s going down to the cells.”

He stands and gives you a sharp and determined, you would even think defiant, look. “Princess Azula, he is a child. Give him some space and time and he will come willingly.”

>”Enough of this idiocy.” Force the Avatar to come with you.
>”Fine, whatever you say.” Let Uncle handle it.
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969816 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)17:46:20') {

'>>5969812
>>Write-in.
Get closer to listen in, Uncle should put handcuffs on the kid instead of talking ...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969819 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)17:48:12') {

'>>5969812
Still should act like an evil bitch from time to time'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969820 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)17:48:43') {

'>>5969816
>Get closer to listen in
You're already in front of them anon, they won't be talking much'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969825 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)17:51:45') {

'>>5969820
Well, that showed me.

We need to find a way for Zuzu to fuck up again, otherwise he will become Firelord after this ...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969838 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)18:11:40') {

'>>5969812
>”Fine, whatever you say.” Let Uncle handle it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969848 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)18:31:18') {

'>>5969812

>>5969819
Whatever Azula thinks of her Uncle right now, it's probably not that he's an idiot. Besides, we still want to remain on his better side if we want whatever good tutelage Zuko is getting from him.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969883 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)19:09:48') {

'>>5969848
Azula definitely thinks that Iroh is at least a doofus that she can’t take seriously. Plus she isn’t the type to back down from being kindly asked. Best compromise I can see her offering is for Iroh to give Aang a tea party from the comfort of his cell.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969910 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)20:00:13') {

'>>5969812
He probably feels bad because its a kid'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969928 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)20:19:42') {

'>>5969812
>”Enough of this idiocy.” Force the Avatar to come with you.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969939 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)20:35:14') {

'>>5969812
>Enough of this idiocy

No reason to not be a bitch.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5969975 && dateTime=='04/04/24(Thu)21:24:58') {

'>>5969812
He has had 100 years worth of time. Yet, he is somehow a child. Something is off about this whole situation, and we've meddled enough, no need to make ourselves liable.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5970100 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)01:25:22') {

'>>5969812
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5970129 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)02:29:56') {

'>>5969812
Yeah I see her doing this purely so she doesn't get cut off from future tutoring.

Bad enough Zuko is going to regain his standing, but him also getting personal one on one tutoring from the dragon of the west? She might as well pack her bags now.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5970315 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)11:38:58') {

'>>5969812
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5970465 && dateTime=='04/05/24(Fri)16:41:03') {

'>>5969819
Supporting'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5970973 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)09:07:54') {

'Vote roundup

>>5969819
>>5969825
>>5969928
>>5969939
>>5970465
Enough of this idiocy

>>5969838
>>5969848
>>5969910
>>5969975
>>5970100
>>5970129
>>5970315
Fine, whatever you say

Uncle gets away with it, for now.

Will try to put out an update today.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5970977 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)09:16:54') {

'I'm not voting or anything, but this quest and premise looks really really good, hope you stick with it QM.';

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971013 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)10:33:24'  && image=='IrohLuten.jpg') {

'>>5970977
Thanks anon'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971059 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)11:59:17') {

'Rolled 95, 5 = 100 (2d100)

Roll'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971066 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)12:08:43'  && image=='1.jpg') {

'“Fine, whatever you say.” You reply, he nods and you head back down to the bridge. You watch him talk for around half an hour with the Avatar. Smiles and belly laughs accompany their merry words.

No one was there for you like that when you were a kid. Even mom always preferred Zuko, dad never thought about this stuff. Uncle and Lu Ten had left by the time you were toddlers.

Or did he? As you watch the two of them laugh, you do think of a hazy memory. Your first few training sessions, back when you were 6 or 7, you don’t quite remember. It was just learning the stances, throwing a few punches and kicks, getting in shape.

Cousin Lu Ten was there. He had come back to the Palace for a few months for one reason or another and he insisted on teaching you and Zuzu. He was… jovial and fun, but intense in his training and his teaching. Lu Ten was going to be the Fire Lord and he took that very seriously, more so than Uncle.

But the one scene that you truly remember when you lit a small flame with a forward punch. Zuko was terribly jealous since he hadn’t been able to do it so far even though he was older. Yet you also remember another face, cousin Lu Ten. He had patted you on the back, smiled a wide, toothy smile.

“I’m so proud of you, Azula!”

“Your Highness, are you well?” A soldier behind you asks. You realize your face had contorted into a strange half-smile which you quickly remove.

“Who’s given you the right to ask questions to royalty?” You snap back at the soldier, who stands at attention.

“I am truly sorry, your Highness!”

“Whatever.” You reply. The Avatar finally gets up and heads down to the broken ship’s bridge along with Uncle. The kid doesn’t look back at your glare for long. They cross into Zuko’s bridge and head inside it.

You return to your own ship, kick back for a while and enjoy the noon sun on your face. After spending so long at sea and in the cold, you yearn for the warmth of home. The hours pass, then the day is over, you return to your chambers and dine before heading to bed to sleep off the night.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971067 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)12:10:31'  && image=='AangZuko.jpg') {

'>>5971066
You awake in the middle of the night, hearing someone knocking on your room’s door. You angrily grip your pillow, charring it a bit and throw it at the door. “Why are you bothering me?!” You yell.

“It’s… It’s the Avatar, he’s escaping!” A voice rings in the other side.

“What?!” You say, getting off the bed, you barely have time to get into your training clothes and swiftly dress your hair up as you walk down the halls. “What happened?!” You ask one of the soldiers after getting your hairpin off your mouth and into your bundled hair.

“Apparently he used airbending to open his cell door.”

If there was a technique to shoot fire from eyes, you’re pretty sure you would’ve charred him then and there. “How do you open a cell door with airbending?!” You huff. “Can one of my ten bodyguards please elucidate a way?!”

They all stay quiet. You run up the stairs and look towards your brother’s ship just in time to see Zuzu get slammed right into the control tower by wind flying from the Avatar’s position. The Avatar sees you and points his staff towards your position.

You slam your fist into the railing of your ship’s bridge. “I’m starting to get tired of this little runt.” You murmur loud enough for your soldiers to hear.

>Zap the Avatar with lightning. Let’s see him airbend out of this one.
>Jump towards your brother’s ship.
>Actually… maybe this could go to your favor. The Avatar could escape now, but you can send your soldiers over to pretend you did something afterwards.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971068 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)12:10:42') {

'>>5971059
>95+5
someone is having a laugh, but I'm not sure who.

>>5971066
Oh, she's not even trying to keep watch. I guess she doesn't care.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971070 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)12:12:23') {

'>>5971068
>Oh, she's not even trying to keep watch. I guess she doesn't care.
That's what soldiers are for anon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971073 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)12:15:21') {

'>>5971067
>He wants to fly? Well, you've been feeling a little chilly anyway
>Try to rocketbend from your feet to reach where he's jumping, then throw him back on the ground'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971074 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)12:16:21') {

'>>5971073
Forgot to add the write-in option. Write-ins are absolutely allowed btw.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971078 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)12:23:27') {

'>>5971067
>Actually… maybe this could go to your favor. The Avatar could escape now, but you can send your soldiers over to pretend you did something afterwards.
If we need to justify it ex post facto
>I'm too strong for my own good if I attacked from my ship, because my firepower could destroy yours before I managed to get the Avatar, and if I tried to jump over to your ship I don't see why he couldn't throw me into the freezing ocean with his airbending while I was mid-flight. I'm not getting hypothermia to clean up your mess.
And now Azula has an excuse to roast Iroh for his lax treatment. Did you really think treating him like a surrogate son would get him to comply with your wishes?
And then silently reconsider since the prospect of adopting the Avatar into Fire Nation nobility might be an interesting approach to dealing with him though thorough "indoctrination" would be in order first.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971122 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)13:27:35') {

'>>5971073
support'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971163 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)14:12:00') {

'>>5971067
>Actually… maybe this could go to your favor. The Avatar could escape now, but you can send your soldiers over to pretend you did something afterwards.
Its technically not our fault zuko couldn’t secure the avatar
Also we get more time to train with iroh if we follow
Maybe we should learn how to tase the avatar for next time when we capture him'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971167 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)14:13:43') {

'>>5971067
I mean if Zuko does come back with the Avatar in tow, he's absolutely guaranteed the title of fire lord right? Honestly him escaping means her position is secure AND she can lord it over Uncle and Zuko. It's a win win either way for her.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971191 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)15:08:18') {

'>>5971067
>Actually… maybe this could go to your favor. The Avatar could escape now, but you can send your soldiers over to pretend you did something afterwards.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971212 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)15:39:18') {

'>>5971078
>>5971163
>>5971167
>>5971191
Gonna lock this one, don't think I will get another update out today, we'll see.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971261 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)16:28:59') {

'>>5970973
Azula may be a bitch, but she isn't dumb. Iroh won't teach her anything if she ends up being a spoiled brat and undermines him at every turn. We want the throne, so we don't need to be our worst enemy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971265 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)16:36:57') {

'>>5971078
This right here is a peak Azula move and I'm all for it. It justifies why we chose to be passive and let Iroh do as he pleases. Also, it points out Zuko's folly as well along with better cementing our own standing.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5971267 && dateTime=='04/06/24(Sat)16:41:07') {

'>>5971078
>Support.

We are meant to be politically cunning. And this does nicely tie off our tolerance for Iroh's niceities.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5972439 && dateTime=='04/07/24(Sun)21:22:54') {

'please don’t let this quest die';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5972451 && dateTime=='04/07/24(Sun)21:38:51') {

'>>5972439
Bruh it's been a day'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5973649 && dateTime=='04/09/24(Tue)10:51:55') {

'Okay I'm starting to worry now';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5974377 && dateTime=='04/10/24(Wed)08:29:02'  && image=='npvQiMt.png') {

'undefined';

}

if(DetectQM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5974391 && dateTime=='04/10/24(Wed)09:14:28') {

'Just caught up and I'm so impressed by how in line with the characters you keep your dialogue, internal and otherwise. This is high quality character writing my friend, well done';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5974689 && dateTime=='04/10/24(Wed)18:23:49') {

'Would be a shame if QM ghosted, this qst was going pretty well';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5975178 && dateTime=='04/11/24(Thu)11:13:51') {

'We have gathered here today to morn a great quest, may its writer rest in peace.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5975185 && dateTime=='04/11/24(Thu)11:24:42') {

'>>5975178
Azula finally died of cringe due to her brother's antics, her newborn kindness became her demise.
RIP'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5976063 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)11:42:19') {

'Hi guys,

Sorry, I had a very busy week both at work and outside it and didn't find the time to write. I was hoping to come back with an update but couldn't.

I'd like to start releasing updates again soon, but I ask for your patience while I get back to a normal flow of things.

Thanks all for reading, and for your comments, Azula Quest will continue Soon TM'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5976077 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)12:11:02') {

'>>5976063
No problem QM, but any sign of life like this would be nice.
To many quests just die, or get ghosted early on, so as readers we get anxious.
Hope you are alright and get more time soon.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5976103 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)13:15:45') {

'>>5976063
Appreciated qm'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5976130 && dateTime=='04/12/24(Fri)14:07:50') {

'>>5976063
let's fucking go...'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5977871 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)19:13:23'  && image=='Spoiler Image') {

'“All of you, go and get the Avatar, now.” You say. Your soldiers quickly start getting into formation. Five fire bolts from your own ship, while another five do their best to jump over to Zuko’s ship.

As they do so, you watch your uncle pick Zuko up from the ground, Your brother is scratching some pain off his head and grits his teeth as he jumps down again.

The Avatar begins to dodge fire arcs and spins his staff to dissipate fireballs. You rather lazily fire a few of your own blue streaks of fire towards him.

“A child.” You hear a female voice ring in your head. The pain starts again and you have to stop for a moment, you take your hand to your forehead and grip it, trying to stave off the pangs by clawing your skin.

“He’s just a child.” The voice says again.

The pain gets so bad that you have to support yourself on the ship’s railing, your knees give out and you slump over. Two of the soldiers stop firing to come over and help you, but you sweep your arm to ward them off. “Get back!” You yell. “Get the Avatar!”

They look at each other confused before obeying your orders.

You get up, slowly, knees still shaky, just in time to see the Avatar jump onto the ship’s railing, pressured by two of your soldiers and Zuko, the other three soldiers that had jumped over are knocked out on the ground.

“Give up Avatar!” You hear Zuko yell. “If you go back to your cell willingly, we’ll have mercy on you.”

You see the Avatar look up to the sky and smile a big smile. His staff suddenly deploys some sort of wings. He jumps off the ship.

What he hadn’t noticed, however, was that the cloth of his winged staff and been thoroughly charred and likely wouldn’t fly.

He falls off the side of the boat and into the frozen water of the southern ocean.

“No!” You hear a girly voice yell. You look up to where the Avatar stared right before jumping and see a big, six-legged beast roar out along with the girl. “Aang!” She yells. It’s the waterbender from the village.

It doesn’t matter, you know that. Your headache slowly recedes and you get back to a normal posture. The Avatar fell into the water and there was no way he was getting out of there alive. He would freeze, and Zuko would merrily return to the Fire Nation.

Then, a great whirlpool of water forms inbetween the ships, which rock to the sides as the whirlpool moves out into the sky. Everyone aboard has to grip something to avoid falling, though some soldiers do fall and knock their heads on the railings. On top of that whirlpool, you see the Avatar again. His tattoos are glowing and his eyes shine with a great intensity. The goofy expressions he’d done while fighting off your soldiers and Zuko are gone.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5977874 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)19:15:05'  && image=='ZukoFall.jpg') {

'>>5977871
His hands flow into a masterful display of waterbending and the water below him flushes over on top of the ships, knocking over even more soldiers, you see Uncle knock his head on the bridge as he falls and he seemingly passes out. The Avatar keeps himself still in a great sphere of spinning, cutting air as he overlooks the scene, then heads towards Zuko’s ship and lands on its bridge.

Zuko is the only one standing on the bridge and you watch him strike a battle stance, undeterred by the sight in front of him.

The Avatar takes a waterbending stance and his hands and upper body flow as he summons the icy water of the southern pole onto the ship again. Zuko rushes forward and jumps, spinning his body into two wild fire kicks before landing back on the bridge and throwing a further two fierce fireballs in quick succession.

The water surrounding the Avatar washes over the fire. A great pool has formed on the bridge and the Avatar puts his hands into it, as he removes them, great whips of water form around his arms and he slams Zuko twice with them, first Brother is slammed on the ground, then he gets sweeped right off the boat and into the water.

You look over the railing and see your knocked out brother sinking into the depths.

The Avatar suddenly turns back to normal and slumps down onto the ground, unconscious. The six-legged beast lands on Zuko’s ship to pick him up.

He’s yours! You cackle. Knocked out and ready to be thrown into one of your ship’s cells. Meanwhile, your idiotic brother is…

Not coming out of the water. The headache returns. “Please!” Your mother’s voice yells and thumps. “Your brother! Save him!”

Uncle is out of commission, your soldiers can barely stand on their own two legs. You are his only salvation.

But if he dies, you will get the Avatar after dealing with those intruders, Father will have to name you heir. If he dies…

If he dies. The thought is unbearable in your mind right now, and you hear voices pleading for you to help him. Your mother, Uncle, cousin Lu Ten, even Mai.

You grip your head with your hands so hard that you can feel a bit of blood trickle down your fingers. “Let him die.” You hear your father’s snivelling voice. “He was supposed to anyway, Fire Lord Azulon wanted him dead. And he dishonored the Fire Nation not once but twice already.”

The voices drown him out as a dark chuckle echoes in your mind, hidden amongst the pleas. The headache is bad, but you can still move, it’s not stopping you.

>Save Zuko.
>Let him sink, go and get the Avatar.
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5977878 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)19:16:59') {

'Finally able to get back into it after staving off some writer's block.

>>5976077
>>5976103
>>5976130
Thanks for the kind words anons. I do know that a lot of quests die with no words from the QMs and it's something I'd rather not do. If I ever find myself in a position where I know I can't write anymore, I'll announce a hiatus or a definite end to the quest (with, hopefully, a decent ending).'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5977889 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)19:37:38') {

'>>5977874
>>Save Zuko.
Jump to the other ship only to notice you are in fact diving after your brother instead.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5977904 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)20:06:26') {

'>>5977874
>Save Zuko.
It would be dumb to fight an avatar level water bender in the middle of the icy sea without any support'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5977912 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)20:23:48') {

'>>5977874
>Save Zuko.'
;

}

if(Mai Enjoyer && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5977939 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)20:51:36') {

'>>5977874
>Lightning Bend to take down the flying beast, then dive into the water to save Zuko'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5977945 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)20:54:52') {

'>>5977874

slight variation on >>5977939

>Fireball the beast, finding your own shots lacking in power and fury
>Go save Zuko in frustration'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5977980 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)21:24:10') {

'>>5977874
>>Save Zuko.

Lock eyes with that waterbender girl. She'll know we have them but we chose to let them be.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978059 && dateTime=='04/14/24(Sun)23:09:07') {

'>>5977874
>Save Zuko.
>Give a tiny bit of respect to the Avatar on account of his sudden shift toward merciless ferocity'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978138 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)01:08:42') {

'>>5977874
>>Let him sink, go and get the Avatar.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978174 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)01:43:28') {

'>>5977874
>>Save Zuko.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978262 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)04:35:03') {

'>>5977874
>Why is this path of tea and weakness so infectious?!
>Supporting >>5977945'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978277 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)05:23:02') {

'>>5977874
>Save Zuko.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978304 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)06:27:58') {

'>>5977889
>>5977904
>>5977912
>>5977939
>>5977945
>>5977980
>>5978059
>>5978174
>>5978262
>>5978277

Thanks for all the votes. Azula now has to save her idiot brother, but she will do so menacingly.

I won't have her lightning bend as that would require a long set of moves to prepare, a time she'll want to use to save Zuko. But she'll throw a fireball of spite at the Avatar team.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978330 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)08:21:17') {

'You make your decision and the headache begins to recede. Infuriated by this situation, you fire once at the Avatar’s rescuers, but see the waterbending girl move her hands upwards to summon water as a barrier against your flames, the water then drops weakly as she is unable to keep it flowing. She watches you with defiance in her eyes and you frown back at her. You step onto the ship’s railing and she’s surprised to see you dive headfirst into the water.

The icy temperature hits you like a crazed manatee whale. It takes you a moment to concentrate on your body and warm it up, which causes steam and bubbles to peter off you constantly. You look around below and see your brother sinking further and further down. You swim towards him as fast as you can and as you get nearer, you see his skin has already turned blue from the cold. You hoist him by the shoulder and start swimming back up.

You rise above the water to breathe in, bringing your brother’s head up as well. He’s knocked out cold. By the time you check your surroundings after struggling to stay afloat, you can see the flying bison heading off north.

“My lords!” You hear from the ship’s above, two soldiers throw down a rope ladder and you grab onto it, they start pushing both of you up until you reach the bridge. One soldier takes Zuko, while another offers you help which you swiftly deny.

“You let the Avatar flee?” You ask one of the soldiers.

“B-but Princess, we…”

“Forget it. Tell the helmsman to follow that flying bison.” You look around. “Where is my uncle?” You realize just how cold your body is. Even with your ability to warm it up through bending, the water and cold seeped through the cracks, cracks that only opened up further and further the more time you spent in the freezing cold.

“Please, Lady Azula, you must warm up first.” The soldier says. Two other soldiers are warming Zuko up.

You look at him in disgust, holding back the need to clatter your teeth. You feel your body jittering with the cold.

“I’ll be in my room.” You reply. “As soon as my uncle and brother are awake. Come get me.”

He nods. “Yes, Princess Azula. Perhaps we can ask one of the girls in the crew to help you warm up through bending?”

“I did not realize I had asked for your opinion on what I should do next, peasant.” You curtly respond before heading back to your room.

The headache does not return even though you’d expect it to after your dive into cold water. It takes you a little while to dry yourself and warm up, but through your bending, your fireplace’s warmth and a towel, you finally stop the cold’s nagging feeling. You dress yourself up and hear a knock on the door as you comb your hair.

“Lady Azula.” You hear a voice in the other side. “Lord Iroh has awoken, as has Prince Zuko.”

“You do know that I am as much of a Princess as my brother is a Prince, right?” You speak to the door.

A short silence is followed by a response. “Yes, Princess. Forgive me.”'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978332 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)08:22:50'  && image=='ZukoIrohIce.jpg') {

'>>5978330
You sigh. “I will be there shortly.” You gather your hair up once more and pin it. Then walk out to the bridge.

The two ships are connected by the wooden bridge as they sail the calm southern sea. You pass onto Zuko’s ship and see your Uncle with recently brewed tea while Zuko looks off in the horizon where the flying bison flew off to.

For all intents and purposes, you failed. As did your brother and uncle. There is no way you’re going to return home and tell father that. Now begins a slow, mindnumbing pursuit of the Avatar through the seas, even though you have no idea where he’s actually going.

There are many things that you’d like to tell them. Right? Maybe a stern talking to about their lack of discipline, training or any sort of martial preparation for the battles you fought. How you had to save your brother not once, but twice, and one of these times from his literal death.

Before they notice your arrival. Let’s list off the things you want to say to Zuzu and Uncle, and maybe even the crew here.

>Feel free to write what you’d like to tell Zuko, Iroh and others.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978335 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)08:25:06') {

'>>5978332
I wanted to give anons a chance to stretch their typing fingers for this one. Feel free to post whatever and I will make it into a conversation with Zuko and Iroh.

I'll hold final say as to what post is taken into account. The more in character it feels with this Azula-with-a-conscience character, the more likely it is to be added in and have consequences in the relationship with these characters.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978336 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)08:25:22') {

'>>5978332
>If you keep trying to die, I might actually end up as the next fire lord with none of the gratification of earning it.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978337 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)08:26:24') {

'>>5978336
10/10'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978339 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)08:27:50') {

'>>5978336
Sure.
Add in some haughty attitude that is half mask half reality.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978341 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)08:41:39') {

'>>5978332
Iroh's weak heart and weaker body lost us the avatar, and how poorly do you run a ship that you cannot keep a prisoner for one measly day?'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978342 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)08:47:03') {

'>>5978332
support >>5978336

>Forgive the rudeness Uncle, but now that we know the Avatar is real it's about time to ask: How serious are you about capturing the avatar?
>Because let's be real, no animal is taking 2 lightning bolts unscathed. But I suspect your heart wouldn't be in it.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978380 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)10:42:40') {

'>>5978332
Excellent job, *elder brother*'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978404 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)11:14:17') {

'By the way, if Iroh offers some tea, would you take it or not?
>Take Iroh's tea of course.
>No, this is serious, no tea now.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978406 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)11:21:11') {

'>>5978336
Support
>>5978404
>take tea
Each cup is getting less and less bitter, but it's still just hot leaf water to us.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978408 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)11:25:29') {

'>>5978404
>Take Iroh's tea of course.
Azula is too prideful to get someone to warm her up, but she wouldn't mind going along with uncle's hobbies'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978428 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)11:56:54') {

'I'll take these votes, writing now.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978430 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)11:58:55') {

'>>5978404
>Take Iroh's tea of course.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978433 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)12:03:35') {

'Uncle Iroh is the first to look at you. “Princess Azula!” He pours a warm cup of tea with great skill. “Perhaps you would like some? A fresh brew to warm the body before we discuss matters of importance.”

“Less tea-brewing and more training, Uncle. I saw how you slacked off during our fights, and how you cuddled the Avatar as if he were a child.”

He scratches the beard on his chin. “But he is a child.”

“That’s not what I mean!” You yell and approach him. “Your body and heart are both weak, you’re not in it, Uncle, even though we have proof that this is the Avatar. We had him for one day before he escaped!”

He shakes his head. “I told you that if we had treated him well, the Avatar would not have fought back.” He stands up. “If someone rammed into your home with great warships and threatened you with the destruction of you and your people, would you have merrily gone along with them?”

You frown at your cowardly uncle and grab the tea he offers. “Who cares what the Avatar wants?” You say, then take a short sip, the bitter taste still isn’t suited to you, but you’re grateful for the warmth it brings. “We’re supposed to kill him, the idea to bring him alive was only to give Zuko further glory back home.”

“Is that the way of the Fire Nation now?” Uncle asks. “Killing children?”

You would’ve responded, but something in you didn’t allow you to.

“Enough.” Zuko says as he approaches the two of you. “We shouldn’t fight amongst ourselves.”

“Oh, Zuzu…” You say with a tricksy tone. “I had to save your freezing butt from the clutches of the southern ocean.” You take a finger to your own chin. “Oh, and from that warrior who clubbed your head even though he didn’t even know how to properly swing.” You let a devilish smile appear. “If you keep up with your attempts to die, I might actually end up becoming the next fire lord without the gratification that would come from earning the title.”

You see his expression change to rage, then relax into shame. “You’re right.” He says, his eyes looking away and down.

You raise an eyebrow at that.

“You’re completely right.” He continues. “Had it not been for you, I would’ve died.” He curls his hand into a fist. “Thanks, Azula.” He then looks at you directly with unexpected tenderness. “You’ve changed.”

Something inside you feels strange and you feel your face flush. You’ve only ever felt this when deeply ashamed, but now it was different. Why didn’t you let him die? You’re not sure. It was the perfect opportunity but you just couldn’t do it. Surely, it is because Father would’ve made you pay for the loss of your brother while not bringing back the Avatar.

Surely that was it. “Changed?” You say, noticing a small hiccup in your voice. “You think dad would’ve let me hear the end of it if you died while under my watch?”'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978434 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)12:04:08') {

'>>5978433
He seems to feel sad, as if hoping he would receive a comforting retort. “I’m sure he wouldn’t have but… Nevermind. We have to focus.” He swiftly changes subject. “Uncle, from now on, our training regimens must be twice as long and complex. The Avatar is a force to be reckoned with, even if he is a child.”

Iroh nods. “Fine, but we must never forget the basics. Even the most complex roots and branches of a tree must unite under a strong trunk.”

Zuko nods to Uncle’s platitude. “Azula, I would be glad to train with you. You’re strong, and I want to be as strong as you are.”

A familiar smirk returns to your face. “Did I hear that right? I’m going to have to teach you, elder brother?”

“Yes.” he responds without a shadow of a doubt. “You’ve heard right.” He turns around and walks back to the prow.

You take the small tea cup and nudge your uncle. “More tea.”

“Well, we might disagree on how to handle the Avatar, but we do agree that tea fortifies the soul!” Uncle’s merry tone contrasts with the previous conversation and he happily pours you another cup.

You sip the tea and enjoy the tiny little help it brings in warming you up. “This is serious, Uncle.” You say. “We could take down that flying bison with just the two of us, two good lightning bolts in and it’ll come crashing down to the sea.” Your uncle doesn’t say anything for a while and you now face him directly. “How serious are you about capturing the Avatar?”

He still doesn’t reply. “You do know my brother’s life depends on it.”

His expression turns somber. “I would give my very life for you or your brother, Princess Azula.” Uncle says, you feel a small pang in your heart. “But I am retired from the life of a soldier for a reason.”

You think of Lu Ten, that smiling face, proud of your firebending skills. A silence hangs in the air and you know that Uncle is thinking of him too, it’s noticeable, it’s always when his smile is gone and his lips quiver. He then speaks. “I would like to meditate for the rest of the day.” He says. “If you’ll excuse me.” He then takes his tea set and returns to the ship.

You notice your smile was gone, and had been gone, though you don’t know for how long.

Zuko turns around from where he stands at the end of the ship’s bridge. He sees Uncle is gone. “Would you like to train now?”

>Yes, let’s train.
>I’d like the day off to myself after saving your butt.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978438 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)12:14:51') {

'>>5978434
>Yes, let’s train.
gotta get that blood flowin
It's not like I saved you because I like you or anything'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978440 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)12:18:21') {

'>>5978434
>Yes, let’s train.
guess they're brushing up on what techniques work well on airbenders. That might've been left out of the curriculum for the last 50 years.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978442 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)12:19:43') {

'>>5978434
>Yes train.

Be BRUTAL.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978446 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)12:24:25') {

'>>5978434
Azula wouldn't miss a chance to humble and humiliate Zuko even if she did a million times.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978450 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)12:30:11') {

'>>5978434
>>Yes, let’s train.

Put him through the paces. See if he can get to the basic steps required to channel lightning again properly.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978470 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)13:15:39') {

'>>5978438
>>5978440
>>5978442
>>5978446
>>5978450
Alright, we're going to train, though this is more like a duel in the Fire Nation tradition.

And how about we roll for both?

I'd like two rolls for Azula and two for Zuko. Claim your favorite in your roll post.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978476 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)13:25:21') {

'Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>5978470
MIGHTY AZULA!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978502 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)13:57:13') {

'Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>5978476
Zuko'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978517 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)14:22:33') {

'Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>5978470
Azula'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978519 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)14:27:59') {

'Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>5978470
Zuku'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978522 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)14:40:38') {

'The events of the training won't be much to talk about, but maybe the conversation Zuko initiates could be interesting.';

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978545 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)15:44:33'  && image=='Firebending.jfif.jpg') {

'The training begins. Fire punches and fire kicks burn from one side of the ship to the other. You are both tired from today’s events and it’s noticeable. The cold does something to you. Even after you warm up, your body feels tired, heavy, you can’t move as well as usual.

It’s clear the cold took a greater toll on Zuko. He was unconscious under the freezing water for a good while and didn’t raise his temperature through bending like you did. His movements are sluggish, but he can keep up with you at certain points. The training session itself wasn’t going to be too productive today.

“There’s one thing I don’t understand.” Zuko says. “You’re being awfully nice.”

You simply continue to throw kicks at him, unwilling to hear out his thoughts. He dodges to the sides, using his arms to bend away the incoming fire that might’ve hit him.

“Before, I would’ve thought this was one of your ploys.” He continues as he fires a few fireballs that you dodge or bend off with punches of your own. He then delivers a frontal kick that creates a wave of fire which you break in two with your clasped hands. “But you protected me, saved me even.”

For a moment, he returns to a neutral stance. “Why? Why now?”

You don’t know. A part of you still thinks that this may be part of a devious plan in some depth of your mind. But you don’t know, and you won’t answer him. “Come on Zuzu.” You reply. “Take a wider stance and stop being so tense.” You fire a flurry of fire bolts at him and he takes a hit or two while blocking the rest.

He still seems curious but he drops the subject entirely. “About the Avatar… Do you really want to kill him?”

You chuckle. “Don’t you have a mission given by the Fire Lord?” You reply. “You must kill the Avatar, regain your honor.”

“But… The Avatar is a child.” He says. “How good would that look for the Fire Nation anyway? To kill a child just because he’s the Avatar.” His words are pragmatic, but he clearly has negative feelings for the mere thought of killing a kid. “What do you think?”

>The Avatar is more useful alive as a propaganda tool, clearly.
>The Avatar is dangerous and better off dead or in deep in the deepest jail.
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978561 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:03:08') {

'>>5978545
>The Avatar is dangerous and better off dead or in deep in the deepest jail.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978573 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:32:49') {

'>>5978545
What if we use the avatar to promote fire nation interests? He seems to just want to be left alone and an inactive avatar is better than a dead one'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978584 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:58:33') {

'>>5978545
Great quest so far QM.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978585 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)16:59:09') {

'>>5978545
>>The Avatar is dangerous and better off dead or in deep in the deepest jail.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978624 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)18:16:46') {

'>>5978545
>Killing the avatar will just make him harder to find all over again.
>Zuko, how would you feel about chopping his arms off? It's hard to imagine him being a threat to the fire nation then.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978634 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)18:35:30') {

'>>5978624
supporting this'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978645 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)18:56:18') {

'>>5978545
>"Eliminating future threats is pragmatic. He is a threat to the Fire Nation. Think, Zuzu. The Avatar can rally the other nations to invade us and I don't think the other nations will have mercy on us."
Something like that.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978687 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)20:08:44') {

'>>5978545
>The Avatar is more useful alive as a propaganda tool, clearly.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978727 && dateTime=='04/15/24(Mon)20:51:56') {

'>>5978545
>>The Avatar is more useful alive as a propaganda tool, clearly.

"Killing the avatar also means the cycle continues. Better to have him under our thumb for the rest of his life then have to resume the hunt again."'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978883 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)00:35:27') {

'>>5978545
>The Avatar is dangerous and better off dead or in deep in the deepest jail.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978907 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)02:02:07') {

'>>5978545
The Fire Nation has been presented with an astounding opportunity here, though its to be expected that you don't quite grasp it. The world thought that one day a master of all the elements would appear to oppose our glorious ascension to our rightful place as rulers, but instead, we find a child, ignorant of everything beyond a frigid smattering of huts. If we can capture him, and make him see our ways, we could find ourselves with the power to wipe out all resistance from the North Pole to Ba Sing Se.
Dark Gaang rise'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978969 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)05:37:36') {

'>>5978545
>The Avatar is more useful alive as a propaganda tool, clearly.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978970 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)05:47:54') {

'>>5978545
>The Avatar is more useful alive as a propaganda tool, clearly
He almost killed a member of the royal family Zuzu, its not like we can let him run around freely'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978982 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)06:29:51') {

'>>5978545
>Practically, It is best to have him inactive like >>5978624'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978989 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)06:51:35') {

'Closing the vote. I'm going to do a count now';

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5978990 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)06:57:28') {

'>>5978561
>>5978584
>>5978585
>>5978883

>>5978573
>>5978687
>>5978727
>>5978907
>>5978969
>>5978970

>>5978624
>>5978634
>>5978982
>Killing the avatar will just make him harder to find all over again.
>Zuko, how would you feel about chopping his arms off? It's hard to imagine him being a threat to the fire nation then.

>>5978645
>"Eliminating future threats is pragmatic. He is a threat to the Fire Nation. Think, Zuzu. The Avatar can rally the other nations to invade us and I don't think the other nations will have mercy on us."

I don't think Azula's mind isn't 100% set yet, but the Avatar clearly has to be captured and made into a non-threat.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979002 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)07:46:08') {

'“Let’s think about it.” You say. “The Avatar’s dangerous, right? He could rally all the other nations to invade us, and we wouldn’t find much mercy at the end of it.” You drop your stance and think. “Were it up to pure logic, he’d be better off dead so we can spend the next decade or two without the threat of the Avatar itself. Either that or imprisoned so he lives out his days without becoming a proper keeper of balance or whatever he’s supposed to do.”

“Putting him in a prison seems like the better solution. If he lives long we could spend many decades without a threatening Avatar.” Zuko concludes.

“But if he escapes, he’d be a threat again.” Your tone turns half sarcastic. “How about we cut his arms off? No bending then.”

Zuko looks at you all weirded out. “That’s gross. Don’t say stuff like that.”

You shrug. “Whatever.” You then ponder further. “We could also use him as some sort of propaganda tool. Parade him around a bit, indoctrinate him to support the Fire Nation. That way no nation would dare oppose us.”

The training sessions has basically concluded at this point. Zuko has also dropped his stance and decided to sit cross-legged to rest for a while. “It seems you don’t want to kill him.” He says.

“I don’t care whether he lives or dies.” You say. “We have to look at each asset we have and use them for our purposes, that’s all.”

Zuko closes his eyes in deep thought. “I get that, it’s just… I’ve been thinking about what he told me, that he didn’t want to fight?” He looks at you. “That he never wanted any of this to happen.” He clenches his fist. “How low is this whole ordeal going to make us stoop?”

You put your hands on your hips. “Come on Zuzu, are you getting all depressed? The great prince of the Fire Nation and future Fire Lord is feeling gloomy?”

His voice betrays a hint of irritation. “Oh shut up.” He gets up and starts heading back to the ship. “I’m going to rest for the rest of the day, but tomorrow we should start training at dawn.”

You smirk. “You didn’t do that already? You’ve grown lazy in exile.”

He lets out a growl and slams the door behind him.

Over the next few days of sailing, your soldiers reported that no flying bison has been sighted in the horizon. The Avatar’s trail is lost in the ocean. Considering that and your dwindling supplies, the only option available is to stop and resupply at Admiral Zhao’s base. Ketu Harbor, an occupied settlement from the southwestern Earth Kingdom.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979005 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)07:55:52'  && image=='ATM.jpg') {

'>>5979002
For now I'm going to end this "chapter". I'd like to take some time to rewatch episodes from season 1 of Avatar and make sure my memory's fresh while I write what comes next since Zhao is a key character in that season.

Having Azula here could change a lot of stuff, it'll be entertaining to see what comes next.

I'll keep you guys posted on when I'll start the next chapter.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979008 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)08:04:22') {

'>>5979005
Zhao with Azula, huh. Those archers were pretty top notch, but Zhao himself less so.'
;

}

if(DetectQM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979029 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)09:10:47') {

'>>5979002
Great work so far, excited to see what happens when Iroh reveals he maybe hasn't left the life of a soldier behind entirely when Zhao threatens the Spirit Koi.

The more interesting question in my mind is if Azula will consider that spirit an "asset" the Fire Nation could use somehow. Much to think about, thanks for the thread OP.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979038 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)09:21:17') {

'>>5979005
Would Azula even like Zhao? He is clearly a power hungry jerk that is a potential threat to the fire lord'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979122 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)12:05:41') {

'>>5979038
He's also a moron'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979168 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)14:04:04') {

'>>5979002
Thanks for the quest!'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979226 && dateTime=='04/16/24(Tue)15:44:39') {

'>>5979122
I do think some villains in Avatar are a little too stupid and since this is basically a fanfic, I can make them slightly smarter.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979718 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)07:23:27') {

'I can write some updates out while I do my watching.

Chapter 2 starts now, hope you enjoy.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979719 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)07:24:33'  && image=='Zhao.jpg') {

'As you arrived to Ketu Harbor, your realize that you can’t really hide the fact that there was a battle. There are dents from the impacts of the Avatar’s water, areas charred by fire, and the mechanisms holding Zuko’s boat’s prow up are failing and will likely break before you reach port.

Zhao would ask questions, uncomfortable ones. As far as you know, the fact that the Avatar has appeared is only known to you, Zuko and Uncle. Father had his suspicions, but no confirmation. Meanwhile, Zhao should have no idea about this, not even of the rumors of sightings in the Southern Water Tribe’s territory.

Still, it’ll be hard to explain the damage on the boats. Zuko says it can be pinned on an attack by Earth Kingdom ships, but would Zhao buy it? You’re not sure. He is a crafty man, you don’t rise from a nobody in the Fire Nation’s navy ranks to commanding a hundred ships in the southern ocean without a bit of political play.

The ships dock at the harbor and with a small hit against it, Zuko’s prow collapses, giving the soldiers below the scare of their lives. You sigh and take a hand to your temple, the headaches are gone, at least.

Your own prow fares better, but it’s clear your ship’s hull has also taken some damage. You descend the steps with your retinue and order the crew to ensure repairs are made as swiftly as possible, and you see Zuko do so as well.

Not even five minutes here and you distinguish Zhao coming to welcome you with his own cohort.

“It is an honor to receive the two princes of the Fire Nation in my harbor.” His stern eyes look up to your ships. “Strange. I heard no reports of any fighting within the southern ocean. What happened to your ships?”

“We were attacked by Earth Kingdom ships.” Zuko replies instantly. A bit too quickly, for your taste, it shows nervousness.

“Is that so?” Zhao takes a hand to his chin. “We have almost full control of the southern ocean right now. It’s quite unlucky you were accosted. Perhaps a raiding fleet.”

He takes a step back and invites you both to follow him. “Please, come with me to my tent. I will offer you whatever you desire.” He looks at you for a moment. “I would be happy to know what brings the esteemed Princess to the Harbor, are you giving your exiled brother a visit?”

>Take a hard stance against Zhao’s requests. “My objectives are my own, commander. I suggest you do not pry.”
>Play along with it. ”Of course, I have to check on my brother every once in a while.”
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979721 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)07:34:22') {

'>>5979719
>Play along with it.

Someone had to come check on Zuzu, Father was worried sick.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979738 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)08:40:13') {

'>>5979719
>>Play along with it. ”Of course, I have to check on my brother every once in a while.”
>>Write-in.
There was a terrorist cell of a water bender with some warriors in canoes that ambushed us. I guess they can waterbend at the bottom of the sea now. insert canned laughter'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979808 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)11:46:35') {

'>>5979719
>Play along with it. ”Of course, I have to check on my brother every once in a while.”
Good opportunity to insult him, but commoners don't have that divine right.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979811 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)11:54:00') {

'>>5979721
>>5979738
>>5979808
Closing it for this one.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979922 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)14:55:21') {

'“Of course, I have to check on my brother every once in a while.” You reply. “Though this time, we were roughed up. Could you imagine? Waterbenders in canoes swimming around like torpedoes.”

“What?” Zhao says, stupefied.

Your uncle chuckles.

“What’s so funny?” Zhao says with a poisonous tone as he looks back to Iroh.

“You had to see them, they looked rather goofy. But the Princes were able to dispose of all of them!”

Zhao unclenches his fist. “Right. Anyway.” A forced half smile appears on his face. “It would be kind of you to accept my hospitality and discuss ongoing matters in my tent.”

Zuko once more almost interrupts him. “I’d like to get repairs done on my ship and leave. I have a task to do.”

“What? Tracking down the Avatar?” Zhao is the one who chuckles now. “Please, Prince Zuko, I’m sure you can spare a bit of time from your relentless pursuit of a century old ghost.”

Zuko’s glare says it all, but Iroh intercedes. “Prince Zuko, do not deny our host the right to provide us hospitality. It would be unbecoming of a man of honor.”

Zhao smirks from behind Iroh. You can tell Zuko is even angrier but he soothes his behaviour. “Fine.” He then walks past Zhao and Iroh.

Iroh goes next. “And I would love to have some ginseng tea. It’s my favorite! The ship ran out a while ago…”

Zhao then looks at you, inviting you to follow your uncle. “Are you coming, Princess Azula?”

>Accept his gracious offer. “Of course, commander Zhao.”
>Be unbecoming as Iroh says and deny his offer. “I’d rather stay with my ship as it is repaired.”
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979923 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)14:55:52') {

'>>5979922
A series of shorter updates for now, to get the ball rolling.javascript:;'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979924 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)14:57:19') {

'>>5979923
That javascript thingy is because I clicked draw on my post'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979939 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)15:24:08') {

'>>5979922
>>Accept his gracious offer. “Of course, commander Zhao.”
must... sip... tea....'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979966 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)16:21:45') {

'>>5979922
>Accept his gracious offer. “Of course, commander Zhao.”'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979974 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)16:39:33') {

'>>5979922
>Accept his gracious offer. “Of course, commander Zhao.”
Tell the crew that loose lips sink ships'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5979979 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)16:48:09') { }

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980021 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)17:52:10') {

'You accept his gracious offer with a courteous bow. “Of course, commander Zhao.” You straighten back up. “I’d like to talk with my crew first, make sure they get the memo about the urgency of these repairs.”

Zhao nods. “Of course. We will wait for you at the tent.”

You give him a broad smile as he heads off. The smile then disappears as you turn around and gather up soldiers from both crews. “Listen up. Not a word about the Avatar.” You incide on that with a frown. “Loose lips sink ships. Crew included.” The soldiers look at each other, spooked, and nod.

You smile. “Good, spread the news to the crew.” Then head off to Zhao’s tent.

His tent is as you’d expect. Full of all kinds of antique weaponry which, considering he is a firebender, are more of a display of wealth. Beyond that there’s some furniture here and there, a great flag of the Fire Nation hoisted at the back and a few chairs surrounding a large, rectangular table with maps upon them. Zuko and Iroh are looking over the maps as Zhao points at different areas. When they notice you arrival, Zhao claps his hands, “Prepare the tea now, we will serve drink to our guests.”

What seems like the quartermaster bows and bends warmth into a teapot. You take a spot between your brother and uncle, on the other side of the table is Zhao. “Princess Azula, I was just bringing your brother up to speed on our plans for the war.”

He points at map, straight at two points to the map. “Even if we claim to control the entirety of the Earth Kingdom’s countryside, we are still at a great disadvantage as long as Omashu and Ba Sing Se hold.”

You reply to that. “Father told me that there were plans for Omashu.”

“So it is. Its current King, Bumi, is a senile old man who is unlikely to be much of a threat. The issue is the city’s excellent defensive position, which we will have to break through while fighting skilled earthbenders.”

You sigh. “Ugh, sieges. The most boring part of all military history.”

Iroh purses his lips for a moment.

Zuko looks over the map. “And Ba Sing Se? Is there a plan for it?”

“Not that I know of as of yet. A siege is out of the question without the Dragon of the West.” He looks at Uncle for a moment, not hiding his disdain. “But I’m sure the Fire Lord is preparing something.”

You know that he is, but you’d rather keep it to yourself.

“Still, even if some of our plans fail, everything will end by the end of the year.” Zhao continues. “As you know, Sozin’s Comet will return at the end of summer. The strength of firebending will be increased a hundredfold, and we will crush any earthbender resistance under our heel.”

Iroh’s frown deepens. “This will cause many deaths.”

“So?” Zhao shrugs. “More space for Fire Nation colonists, if you ask me.”'
;

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980023 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)17:52:45'  && image=='Zhaotent.jpg') {

'>>5980021
A rather despicable comment, but not one you're unused to hear in Father's war room. Iroh sighs and Zuko merely ignores it. Tea is served by the quartermaster. Ginseng. This one is as bitter as it gets, with a strong flavor, but Uncle relishes every single drop of it and has a few cups while the rest hangs on to the first one.

“Anyhow.” Zhao says. “Any leads on the whereabouts of the Avatar, Prince Zuko?”

“None.” Zuko replies.

“Not a single one?” Zhao continues. “What a fool’s errand.”

“The Avatar is the Fire Nation’s greatest threat.”

Zhao laughs. “And what about the rumors of a strange sighting in the Southern Water Tribe’s territory?” He asks.

Zuko’s eyes widen only for a moment. “A false lead.”

“Was it?” Zhao doubts as he starts swirling his tea. A soldier enters the room and gets to Zhao’s ear, whispering something to him. “Thank you, you may leave.” He waves off the soldier. “Strange, our engineers report that the damage suffered by your ships is not the usual caused by earthbenders. The hull’s bumps and the rust all indicate waterbending.”

Zuko clenches his fist.

“Then there’s some strange scratches on the hull, nothing we’ve ever seen. It’s like a hundred blades were whipping it.” He looks at his nails. “I’ve read some old military books. powerful airbenders were known to form great spheres of rushing air to protect themselves, strong enough to cut anything that’d touch it.”

He looks straight at Zuko. “If an airbender still lives, that can only mean one thing.”

Zuko replies with defiance. “If you would call me a liar and challenge my honor, I am more than prepared to defend it.”

Iroh raises a hand towards Zuko. “Prince Zuko, please.”

Zhao chuckles. “You? Defend your honor? Oh please.” His chuckle turns into a slight laugh. “That scar on your face proves you have no honor. I thought you were only a coward, but you also dare lie to a fellow soldier of the Fire Nation. You are a disgrace to our nation.”

Zuko raises a fist to the air from which a few sparks fly. He’s clearly about to challenge Zhao to an Agni Kai, a duel over honor.

>Intervene and stop Zuko from challenging him. You have more important things to do.
>Let it happen. Zuzu needs a good Agni Kai.
>A challenge to your brother is a challenge to you. Challenge Zhao yourself.
>Write-in.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980030 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)18:06:28') {

'>>5980023
>>A challenge to your brother is a challenge to you. Challenge Zhao yourself.
Hey hey hey, WE are the only ones allowed to bully Zuzu around here. You insult the Fire Throne and you insult all its members.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980039 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)18:12:34') {

'>>5980023
>Allow it to happen.
>"Make it a good showing. Ive been very bored recently"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980044 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)18:22:49') {

'>>5980030
Dont be rash and foolish.
Zuko lacks honour in the current regime, its fine for him to defend his own. Its not an insult to the throne. If he assaults a man of good standing, Like Iroh, or makes any allusion beyong Zuko himself, we can and will smash him down.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980053 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)18:29:21') {

'>>5980023
>Let it happen. Zuzu needs a good Agni Kai.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980077 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)19:00:46') {

'>>5980023
>Write-in.
Have your agni kai or whatever but the rumours of air benders should be investigated
Check the air temples again, maybe the avatar is there'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980097 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)19:26:02') {

'>>5980023
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980100 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)19:32:37') {

'>>5980023
>Intervene and stop Zuko from challenging him. You have more important things to do.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980130 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)20:03:29') {

'>>5980023
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980145 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)20:12:46') {

'>>5980023
>A challenge to your brother is a challenge to you. Challenge Zhao yourself.
To welcome us as royalty and show such rude hostility is a surprise, to think that such an untrustworthy and duplicitous man would still be an admiral in our proud navy might be a problem the royal house would have to rectify. I will have you show me your worth to the Fire Nation personally, and decide your fate from there.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980176 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)21:19:00') {

'>>5980023
>>Intervene and stop Zuko from challenging him. You have more important things to do.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980178 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)21:24:57') {

'>>5980023
>>Let it happen. Zuzu needs a good Agni Kai.

"Make us proud Zuzu"'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980229 && dateTime=='04/17/24(Wed)23:26:52') {

'>>5980023
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980315 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)01:25:41') {

'>>5980023
>Allow it to happen

"You had better hope Prince Zuko defeats you, Zhao, because by calling his honesty into question you do the same to me and I suffer no fools. Perhaps you've forgotten, being out at sea for so long, but slandering YOUR royal family's name has dire consequences."

He doesn't walk away from this without an ass beating. Unlike Zuko in the show, at this time, we have real institutional weight behind us as Azula.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980316 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)01:27:25') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980363 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)03:16:51') {

'>>5980023
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980447 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)09:20:49') {

'>>5980315
Supporting this'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980459 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)09:59:03') {

'>>5980023
>>5980315
Seconded.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980473 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)10:14:53') {

'>>5980315
Supporting.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5980613 && dateTime=='04/18/24(Thu)13:50:17') {

'>>5980023
>>5980030

Switching my vote to support this>>5980315
because this is a level of spicy deserving of the fire princess.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5981207 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)03:01:56') { }

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5981313 && dateTime=='04/19/24(Fri)07:50:37') {

'>>5980023
support >>5980039

But as for >>5980315
I'd rather a much more private and subtle jab. This is far more useful as blackmail material later.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5984533 && dateTime=='04/22/24(Mon)22:55:31') {

'I guess QM needed another break';

}

if(QM && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5985842 && dateTime=='04/24/24(Wed)11:07:25') {

'>>5984533
Yup, I've been super busy with work and RL, as is the usual with the QM curse. I started in easter with a lot of free time and now I actually have to setup a schedule to keep working on the quest

When I decide on how to proceed with it. I'll be sure to tell you guys.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==5990529 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)00:23:31') {

'>>5964341

Been lurkan

Pretty good quest so far'
;

}

}
}