public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void I have no interest in domestic travel anymore(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'I have no interest in domestic travel anymore';
int postNumber = 2652855;
String image = '1714451060563518.jpg';
String date = '04/30/24(Tue)00:24:20';
String comment = 'I have no interest in domestic travel at all anymore and don't really have interest in seeing anything more in the US. I have been abroad a few times and a bit of domestic travel but now I only have interest in seeing other countries at this point, everywhere in the US just seems to be an expensive let down and basically the same. Regionally the US is different but overall it just has the same stuff everywhere, strip malls, walmart, fast food, fat ugly people. But..but... muh Disney world! muh Las Vegas, muh California, muh New York City!! Granted the US does have interesting nature, but so does the rest of the world. I enjoy visiting countries with a completely different culture, language, history, food, architecture, etc. than that of the US. This probably makes me a travel snob, but I am o.k. with it. I only want to visit other countries.';

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652857 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)00:26:08') {

'>>2652855
All the matters is coast and flyovers'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652863 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)00:36:21') {

'>>2652855

You should go to Canada.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652865 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)00:39:52') {

'>>2652855
Avoid all western shitholes. Rest of the world is actually interesting. Globohomo turned most of North America and Western Europe into a cesspit of Walmart, third world mystery meat, greedy boomers, and deracinated atomized cultures.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652866 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)00:43:35') {

'>>2652863
Nah, been there already, Canada is basically America Jr. except colder and worse. Though I will say Quebec City & Banff look neat.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652869 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)00:52:55') {

'>>2652855
Yep this is what I've realized too. It's all the same rehash over and over. Everyone is fat. Everyone is selfish, rude, inconsiderate. Everyone is hooked on big pharma and the 4th branch of the government aka the media. There are still definitely good opportunities to be had but lots of bad shit you have to sift through to get to it. Weather for most of the year is shit unless you live in a hcol coastal city. National Forests and BLM land are one of the saving graces but only in the West. Even so, you'll find lots of landlocked public land due to people, outfitters, and companies buying up private land parcels around them. Everything is expensive and quality is shit all around. Food is shit. Entertainment is shit. Living abroad for 6-9 months out of the year is my goal. I still would like to visit family here but overall it's not worth it anymore.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652873 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)00:59:23') {

'>>2652869
you sound exactly like me, nature in the US is the 1 saving grace, but yeah personally I would prefer to be abroad more than be state side, at least for a few months out of the year or longer, that is also a goal of mine, not sure how I will do it yet, but eventually.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652876 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)01:05:51') {

'I thought like that for a while. I'm from the Southwest, visited the coasts and midwest, it was fine. Then I went all over Europe, went to the Middle East and North Africa, went to West Africa, saw Southeast and East Asia. I thought the US was too samey, same chain stores everywhere, bland and isolated home life, etc.

In the last few years I came to see that perspective as very foolish. There are special, amazing things in just about every region of the US.

I spent some time in Texas. South Texas, McAllen area, is enmeshed with Mexican culture probably more than anywhere else. Great Mexican food everywhere, people play in banda bands every weekend, the culture is like nowhere else. Going north, Austin is a music city unlike any other, there are good shows to find any night, and great food trucks everywhere.

Boston can seem a little stuffy, but amazing seafood, and it's actually also a great music city, you just have to know where to look since it isn't as obvious as Austin. Great indie house shows, and possibly the best hardcore punk scene anywhere.

If you want to see the southwest, go to the desert areas of Arizona and New Mexico. It feels eery and spiritual at the same time. There are unique burnouts and isolated little towns scattered.

You can pick out special things just about anywhere in the US. Japan is a consumer paradise. Africa is the opposite - a place with rich history that's been underreported, with incredible sites few people outside the continent have ever seen (at least in West Africa). Southeast Asia feels like some parallel Taxi Driver setting, seedy and adventurous at the same time. Europe has a ton of rich history that comes out in everything from art to cuisine. But the US is a big place, and every location has special elements and creative people, you just have to know where to look.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652877 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)01:16:14') {

'>>2652876
Any decent quality meal is going to be expensive. Food trucks charging $20+ is insane. The service you can expect from the service industry is also shit. Seems like every time I treat myself to a good meal I leave disappointed.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652879 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)01:24:27') {

'>>2652877
This is very regional, and about where you go. Using Texas as an example, in Austin, restaurants are going to be expensive. But some food trucks aren't - there are ones where you can get 3 good tacos for $8. This is actually even more true in NYC - stores downtown are insane, but go to an immigrant food truck, you can get a decent gyro for $6.

South Texas is like this as well. It's one of the poorest places in the US, but if you eat local Mexican food in a market, $6 can get you far.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652881 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)01:28:32') {

'>>2652876
all those things you listed, I can find in other countries with much better quality, especially with food, way cheaper in other countries, you mentioned Mexican culture and food in the US, ok? so i'll go to Mexico if I want that culture. Same with every other culture or group that inhabits the US.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652884 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)01:34:39') {

'>>2652881
I disagree. I do think it's worth traveling around the world as much as you can, and I think I've gained things from traveling to different places that people who haven't been out of the US have no idea about. But I also think there are a lot of wonderful things in the US, and I disagree it's all better elsewhere. I like rock music, and I don't think there's any city that's as good for that music as Austin, TX for it, the one exception being Glasgow. Austin also has great food, bars, it's as good a city as any. Yes, you could just go to Mexico for good Mexican food. But it's different from Mexican food in LA, McAllen, and Albuquerque because they developed their own cuisines. New Orleans is a completely unique city unlike any other in the world. I'm not a huge fan of NYC, but there's a lot to see and do because it's such a huge mash up. Boston has great seafood and a great hardcore scene.

Now I'm repeating myself, but I disagree with you that it's all better elsewhere. I think the US has plenty of great cities. I spent months in Europe and Asia, and actually a couple years in Africa. I'm glad I did that and I want to keep traveling internationally. But there are lots of good American cities as good as any, anywhere else.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652909 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)02:23:37') {

'>>2652881
>I can find in other countries with much better quality

Actually you cannot get General Tso's chicken in China. And mostly you cannot get a burrito in Mexico. It turns out that a lot of ethnic food was actually invented in America.

Also, most countries do not have high quality meat. Very few places have beef comparable to American beef.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652917 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)02:37:16') {

'>>2652855
I wonder if you're aware of how many times we've all heard the same things before'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2652920 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)02:47:49') {

'This but the exact opposite
I was a late bloomer travel wise and didn't leave the US until 26. Now I've been to 15 countries of various development levels and see no reason to leave America again. We have everything here. Everything works. It's 99% safe. Diversity of climate, of people, of cuisine. Natural beauty. Incredible national parks. No other country can compare.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653041 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)09:36:54') {

'>it's another self-hating american thread
you can appreciate europe without finding every possible reason to shit on america in comparison
patriotism is gay but blindly hating your own country because the internet's convinced you to is equally gay'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653077 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)11:11:46') {

'>>2653041
It's not a hatred of America, it's just preference of visiting other countries instead. As I mentioned there are some redeeming qualities of the US. But travel wise the rest of world just has a lot more to offer.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653089 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)12:05:48') {

'>>2652866
More like colder and better. The drive from Banff to the Columbia Icefield is incredible.'
;

}

if(Dylan && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653213 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)15:04:10') {

'The developing world gives you more bang for your buck. Go now before the dollar crashes.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653582 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)07:22:33') {

'For city travel, Europe is infinitely better than the US. But if you're into National Parks and camping, the US is better. The only place worth hiking long distance in Europe is in the Alps, but the weather is really unpredictable, so most people stay in hotels and little camp hostels along the way. If you really want to get out and see some wild amazing shit, there is no European equivalent to the Pacific Crest Trail. Arches National Park, Yosemite, Yellowstone and The Grand Canyon are singular. So if nature is your thing, I'd do those.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653708 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)12:40:24') {

'>>2652855
America is a corporation.

There's little diversity. And the "ethnic" food is just a watered down, unhealthy version of it's origin countries. The nature is good but Americans blight it with their presence.

IMO America is only good for making money and using it to travel. I wish my ancestors never left Norway'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653710 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)12:43:17'  && image=='1594271612918.jpg') {

'>>2652869
>Weather for most of the year is shit unless you live in a hcol coastal city.
That's one thing that really surprised me.

In lots of places in Europe, Asia, etc. You can find really affordable, good quality apartments in city center for barely more (if at all) than on the outskirts.

In America, it's either cough up 1.5k-2.5k a month MINIMUM for a studio in an acceptable location in a major city, or pay 800 and commute half an hour-hour every morning and evening.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653876 && dateTime=='05/01/24(Wed)21:19:10') {

'I prefer to explore North America when it comes to exploring parks and wilderness, but for civilization it’s more fun to go abroad, I agree. I think American society is just totally toxic and ugly right now. Well come around but but for the time being, no reason to explore the concrete here.';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2654269 && dateTime=='05/02/24(Thu)22:30:59') {

'>>2652855
The nature is the only thing the US has going for it. The US is kind of like World of Warcraft. Back in the day, people had a lot of fun with it. But then, everybody became an obnoxious faggot about everything. Everything became globohomo, gay looking, and ugly, and all fun was banned. What was once unique and lively became bland and soulless.'
;

}

}
}