public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 2653129;
String image = '1714497020567512.jpg';
String date = '04/30/24(Tue)13:10:20';
String comment = 'I might go to Brussels for a master's degree, but I'd rather go to Spain or France. I'm fluent in both languages, but french is my native language. How do I get a work visa or an internship to go there? I'm canadian so there's 90-day visa free access but not much more.

As for where exactly, I've been considering Valencia, Madrid or Andalucia for Spain. Can I get a rundown on each? I don't speak catalan and I don't want to be just another spanish speaker in Catalonia. Maybe some other city?

As for France I'd go to Paris or towards the southeast. Lyon, Grenoble, Nice, maybe a smaller town.'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653132 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)13:17:38') {

'>>2653129
>going to Paris
Enjoy the disappointment'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2653137 && dateTime=='04/30/24(Tue)13:23:09') {

'>>2653132
I know Paris is kind of a hole, there's a lot of french people from France here and they don't like Paris, as most of them come from small towns and feel like the french system doesn't give them the same opportunities as North America. Still, many also say that Paris is unavoidable since that's where everything is happening and is getting done.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2655319 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)05:48:07') {

'If you can go to Montpellier, lots of exchange students and internationals living there and it's in the south so weather is better and people aren't insufferable cunts.

Avoid Brussels as it's depressing as fuck, full of migrants and not even good opportunities wise as if you're looking for internships at the EU or other european institutions they'll never take a leaf over a EU citizen and those positions are coveted by literally every liberal arts major in europe because it's their only shot at avoiding working at mcdonalds.

Also keep in mind you need a job/intership secured and sponsorship done before you go to europe, your 90 day visa doesn't allow you to land and apply for jobs as a visitor. As per regulations they want you out of the EU until you have the final go-ahead for the country's immigration authority to fly there and finish the work/internship visa process.

Im a leaf too and work in Malta, had to go through the same BS before moving there.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2655455 && dateTime=='05/05/24(Sun)12:32:06') {

'>>2655319
Montpellier does seem nice. There was a possibility of me going to a sciences po branch in Poitiers, but I'm not too interested. I was focused on latin america and I could have gone to TdT in Argentina, they have a lot of foreign students there. I'm more interested in the portuguese speaking world but my portuguese is not good. Else I'd be going to Brazil or Portugal. Else, I'm really considering Spain. Do spanish firms consider foreigners or will I have to be a digital nomad of sorts (out of the question for me)

I don't really have the time with my degree and current day job to take portuguese classes'
;

}

}
}