public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void WESTERN NEBRASKA HELP?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'WESTERN NEBRASKA HELP?';
int postNumber = 2655658;
String image = '1714964862356722.jpg';
String date = '05/05/24(Sun)23:07:42';
String comment = 'Alright /trv/ I'm going to be doing a road trip in North Dakota and South Dakota that's mostly hiking and camping. After I'm going to spend some days working remote in deep west Nebraska (and hitting up Oglala National Grassland and Nebraska National Forest on the way).

I will see Scottsbluff National Monument at some point but I can do as much driving as needed after work and move around towns.

If I have a weekish where are some comfy towns I can base myself out of with a nice coffee shop to work at? I've been looking at google maps and there's some great options. Is Scottsbluffs city too big to get the TRVE Nebraska feel? I'd prefer to be in some tiny town. I'm thinking Chadron will be the best because it seems comfy, has a good coffee shop and has good hiking to do after work. But any other reccomendations?'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2656424 && dateTime=='05/06/24(Mon)22:39:12') {

'>>2655658
I hope you're not a commiefornian or a yankee'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2656500 && dateTime=='05/07/24(Tue)02:25:12') {

'Forget what it's called but there's a big ass lake in western nebraska that's a popular summer spot';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2657258 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)14:23:03') {

'>>2656424
Even if I was (I'm not) I'm not moving to NE I'll be there less than two weeks as a tourist...'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2657385 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:43:15') {

'>>2655658
I think you have the right idea. I would say base yourself out of Chadron. It's close to the black hills of SD. You can go to Toadstool Geologic Park which is like a mini Badlands (dont go if it has been rainy, the road is not maintained well). Camping there is like $3 I think and there is hardly anyone there. Chadron State Park is also really good. There are coffee shops in Chadron and some museums in the area.
You can look at the Nebraska passport and the Hwy 2/Sandhills Scenic Byway app for ideas on things you might like to see.
I used to live in Broken Bow is another quaint little town with a bit more life in them than other western NE towns (more decent restaurants and festival type things), but it's more on the southern edge of the sandhills and farther from the things to see and do. But the hills around it to the west towards Callaway are scenic.
Valentine area is good for camping too. You should look into tubing either up near Thedford, Mullen, or the Calamus near Burwell if you want a relaxing thing to do. The sandy-bottomed rivers in western Nebraska are nice to kayak or swim in.
Carhenge is not worth going to, but if you happen to be driving by it's worth stopping for 5 minutes.
Avoid towns on i-80 like Kearney and North Platte. There's nothing to do there except go to Walmart. I can't speak to Scottsbluff as I have never actually been there. You can't go wrong with Chadron though. Good luck!'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2657386 && dateTime=='05/08/24(Wed)19:46:13') {

'>>2656500
Lake McConaughey. I've never been but I imagine it would be awfully windy.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2658143 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)00:34:22') {

'What’s a good city to stop in NE on the way up to Mt. Rushmore?
>t. Texan'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==2658152 && dateTime=='05/11/24(Sat)01:18:11') {

'>>2656424
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T TAKE A ROADTRIP IN MY DESOLATE STATE THAT IS ENTIRELY PLAINS AND ROADS
noone asked for permission'
;

}

}
}