public void goToBottom();

}
class Thread extends Board {
public void Do you venture outside of 4chan?(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'Do you venture outside of 4chan?';
int postNumber = 125037;
String image = '1695423040939715.gif';
String date = '09/22/23(Fri)18:50:40';
String comment = 'you guys ever go off 4chan to see how other weebs live?
i went on reddit and found r/waifuism, they're pretty cringe, they'll make commissioned framed pics of their waifu and ban you if you get a 3DPD gf cus they consider that cheating on your waifu, actually they have two rules against this, having a waifu be your shining light during a period of darkness is what they consider "casual/hugblanketing" and they'll ban you too, they'll also ban you for cooking up "headcanon" of your waifu, or generally having your waifu experience any kind of character growth in your head is banned, if it's not canon, you're not allowed to think it or express it!
This rule also leads to such strange and irrational fears like "what if my waifu gets popular enough and gets a canon boyfriend in-universe??? id be so devastated", yes people really do write stuff like this on there.
also they moralfag out the ass, no daughterwifes, i wonder how they feel about all their waifus being below the age of majority in most of the developed world.
also of course they have a d*scord where you have to dox yourself to talk to them, what a bunch of spergs'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==125038 && dateTime=='09/22/23(Fri)20:28:41') {

'I have a twitter account with an anime avatar that I use to promote my anime art style game and also occasionally just draw. I also retweet other anime pics. However I only post on there in Japanese and don't interact with or follow English-speaking anime fans. I think English-speaking anime communities are unfortunately quite a bit different from Japanese ones and not in a good way. Don't really want to get into it but basically I find weebs and ironic weebs to be annoying. I know this is pot calling the kettle black but you know what I mean.

I used to have a Facebook account- Around 2017 I converted my "real person" account that I made in 2010 to a weeb account and added a bunch of random people who had anime avatars, and basically shitposted that account to death until I just gave up and deleted it because I kept getting banned for innocuous things. Facebook is "no fun allowed" zone.'
;

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==126936 && dateTime=='03/07/24(Thu)00:53:13') {

'forgot I made this post so long ago, up you go!';

}

}
}