}
class Thread extends Board {
public void undefined(OP Anonymous) {

String fullTitle = 'undefined';
int postNumber = 125617;
String image = '1698962180908345.jpg';
String date = '11/02/23(Thu)17:56:20';
String comment = 'Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch'
;

}
public void comments() {
if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==125625 && dateTime=='11/03/23(Fri)14:47:34') {

'Hey John, it'd been a while';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==126423 && dateTime=='01/07/24(Sun)20:23:30') {

'hi john';

}

if(Anonymous && title=='undefined' && postNumber==126674 && dateTime=='02/05/24(Mon)09:19:53'  && image=='burdurrrdurrr.png') {

'undefined';

}

}
}